AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I do not have 1 single theory nailed down. I think any of the people involved could be responsible. On the other hand, I wonder if more than one of them are involved. What if those small connections we see between HS, BR, and DB isn't the only thing that links them? Maybe all of them are involved? Maybe none of them are involved?

My thoughts on this are so random that I can't keep them organized or articulate them correctly, but I try.

If I was to open my texting app, the default one, my texts would be in order. Whether sending or receiving. So, how far up in the texts to others would hs be that she would accidentally send it to him? I would guess nowhere near the top since she was with him last. ie... If I texted someone or many, say, Saturday til 1:30pm before I got picked up. And then theres an unknown amount of texts from others until 7pm Sunday, how far down should the person be in my texting app that I texted on Saturday.
I still can't see that hs was sent a text on accident. And I still can't see that she would send a random one to someone that just dropped her off. Unless she was checking in with hs, which I can't see either. So imo, hs created an alibi like a ws member mentioned or someone picked hs as to divert attention to him. Maybe a jealous boy.

At this point, I do not have 1 single theory nailed down. I think any of the people involved could be responsible. On the other hand, I wonder if more than one of them are involved. What if those small connections we see between HS, BR, and DB isn't the only thing that links them? Maybe all of them are involved? Maybe none of them are involved?

I have forgotten - who is DB?

My thoughts on this are so random that I can't keep them organized or articulate them correctly, but I try.

If I was to open my texting app, the default one, my texts would be in order. Whether sending or receiving. So, how far up in the texts to others would hs be that she would accidentally send it to him? I would guess nowhere near the top since she was with him last. ie... If I texted someone or many, say, Saturday til 1:30pm before I got picked up. And then theres an unknown amount of texts from others until 7pm Sunday, how far down should the person be in my texting app that I texted on Saturday.
I still can't see that hs was sent a text on accident. And I still can't see that she would send a random one to someone that just dropped her off. Unless she was checking in with hs, which I can't see either. So imo, hs created an alibi like a ws member mentioned or someone picked hs as to divert attention to him. Maybe a jealous boy.

Teens often text when they are standing right next to each other. Face time is for when your apart in teen land .

It's probably irrelevant and old news but ts and hs were at an urgent care facility on sept 10th.

It's probably irrelevant and old news but ts and hs were at an urgent care facility on sept 10th.

I had not heard that - was that on Social Media or was it in the news?

It's curious but I'd like a link if possible.

TS put it on her FB page, Stele. She did a review of the clinic and mentioned it. :)

TS put it on her FB page, Stele. She did a review of the clinic and mentioned it. :)

Ahh, thank you so much. the 10th was Wednesday. Apparently I have left a lot of links out of my Cassie file folder.

Aside; when it's SM rumor we just need to say so FWIW

MOO

My bad, Steleheart!! Agreed it is a rumor. Self reported by TS but none the less a rumor.

Agreed but it's gone now and I did not have a screen cap so "We bad, uh huh" LOL
I guess I'm confused. If ts reviews a site, it's rumor? And a screen cap of her review? I have that, its still on her page. I may have missed what you guys are talking about

No, if it's stated on a Social Media site that is not a site approved by Mods, like the "help find" pages it is considered rumor according to TOS. If it is not in MSM or LE it is rumor unless it is an official news FB twitter and the like. Person FB pages cannot be verified and are therefore rumor.

More explanation can be had by sending a PM to any Mod.

MOO

ETA: I meant a screen cap in my own personal file.

No, if it's stated on a Social Media site that is not a site approved by Mods, like the "help find" pages it is considered rumor according to TOS. If it is not in MSM or LE it is rumor unless it is an official news FB twitter and the like. Person FB pages cannot be verified and are therefore rumor.

More explanation can be had by sending a PM to any Mod.

MOO

ETA: I meant a screen cap in my own personal file.
Thank you for explaining that to me:)

I'm on thread #3
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11261846
Can someone tell me which vi this is, how associated? This person is saying the same thing that an admins of fcc told me through messenger.

That's STM, small town momma. She pops in here now and again. She has been a wealth of information. She probably thinks it's pointless to be so active here when nothing ever comes of it.

That's STM, small town momma. She pops in here now and again. She has been a wealth of information. She probably thinks it's pointless to be so active here when nothing ever comes of it.
I mean is that vi a friend of one of the suspects, if anyone knows. I guess I just found that post strange since I was told the same exact thing three months after it was posted. By one of the three admins of fcc. I get the feeling that the person is a friend or acquaintance of TS.
I'm just trying to figure out the locals and where they may stand.

Yes. Please. When are people going to "be bold" and start "asking questions."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11331824

The more I read the threads the more I call bs on at least one vi. This missing girls case has been misguided and I personally find it shameful. Why, I ask myself, would anyone give the misconception that they and a few others are privy to information that only LE knows. But yet their not affiliated with the LE.
This is why Cassie's case is so confusing. Ugh. Poor girl.

I do not know who anyone is. I believe only one person can verify someone as an insider. And the promise to keep identities secret certainly must be kept.

If I had the need to become a VI, I would trust Tricia fully with my identity. I would not want her telling even one other soul who I was. That would be up to me. I would be quite upset if I was sleuthed too. So out of mutual respect I am not going to try to guess who I think anyone is.

Our VIs surely must have been promised that scared oath.

I do not know who anyone is. I believe only one person can verify someone as an insider. And the promise to keep identities secret certainly must be kept.

If I had the need to become a VI, I would trust Tricia fully with my identity. I would not want her telling even one other soul who I was. That would be up to me. I would be quite upset if I was sleuthed too. So out of mutual respect I am not going to try to guess who I think anyone is.

Our VIs surely must have been promised that scared oath.

I think that we have to remind everyone about self disclosure. All of our VI's have done this at one point or another on the boards. :)

I think it is fair of Skeeter to try and figure out who is stating what and what their motivation might be. The same holds true for all of us here. We dont sleuth other sleuthers here on the boards, but if they self disclose then there is no need.

There are defined camps in this case-at least within Stuttgart it seems to me. I remember the many conversations early on about the haves and have nots and how Cassie was a have not.

I have a lot of information about Stuttgart. I have seen crime stats and the like. I wonder how significant the divide is and where it falls. But that isnt my point.

For the very few people in town that care about her disappearance, there seems to be a group that care very much about maintaining the focus on BR and JC. There may be more in town who have a longer/wider view of that, but they arent on FCC. Or if they are, they are on the downlow doing some counter intelligence ;).

We dont have a dog in the fight. We have resources available and we have experienced people and we have a more objective view. We have people like Oriah who were on the ground out there. We are trying to sleuth out pieces of the puzzle to create a more accurate picture of Cassie as a person...like a heart shaped mole. And adding overt scarring and a legitimate last seen to the social media and flyers being generated.

I feel like the social media on her case is all about one upmanship and obscuring what might be the truth in order to protect...what or who? I just dont know.

believe, did you try getting access to your images the way I explained earlier? I would love to see that Halloween flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83