AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if ts started a fund for burial expenses. I just know she put that in a reply when someone asked what the fund would be used for.
Well then, she was certainly knowledgable about it then. Equally NOT good for her.

Are you talking about the DB blog entry? The one that was written 10/14/14?
That one, and the other write up before it about TS etal.

That one, and the other write up before it about TS etal.

I think you are referring to the "new questions" linked to the Find Cassie Web site (wordpress)?

After I read it and also reviewed the same questions we are asking, along with the burial fundraiser - which I remember and it was a shocker - I was in a funk and that led to my posting about what she was wearing - or not.
It's Occam's Razor and it just feels so sad to me.

JMO - I'm still in a funk. Where. Is. the. OUTRAGE!?

I think you are referring to the "new questions" linked to the Find Cassie Web site (wordpress)?

After I read it and also reviewed the same questions we are asking, along with the burial fundraiser - which I remember and it was a shocker - I was in a funk and that led to my posting about what she was wearing - or not.
It's Occam's Razor and it just feels so sad to me.

JMO - I'm still in a funk. Where. Is. the. OUTRAGE!?

Do you know anything about how to such if someone has a settlement in a trust until a certain age?
My niece had her trust released to her at 18 from a car accident she was in when she was 14.

I saw it mentioned Cassie had gotten the scar in some sort of accident and I thought I read somewhere Judy was injured in an accident as well. So I wonder if Cassie has a trust somewhere from an accident .

Do you know anything about how to such if someone has a settlement in a trust until a certain age?
My niece had her trust released to her at 18 from a car accident she was in when she was 14.

I saw it mentioned Cassie had gotten the scar in some sort of accident and I thought I read somewhere Judy was injured in an accident as well. So I wonder if Cassie has a trust somewhere from an accident .

I know about the scar and how important it was for us to try and make that known in her description but I had not heard how she got that scar.

She turned 16 last December IIRC, so I doubt she got that money yet if it exists. About searching it I have no idea but you could begin with the your nieces trust trust was handled, search it and if it works try it in AR.

That is an interesting thought about a settlement of some kind.

I dont think anyone ever answered any questions about how Cassie got those scars. Like with the clothing, we did our best to tease out the explanation because it might certainly help to identify her. I have never seen any mention of broken bones etc either, also helpful when identifying someone who cant speak for themselves. I dont think we can assume that Cassie didnt have any-I think we have to assume that the info is not available for whatever reason.

I was going through all of the fundraisers on the multiple Cassie Compton FB pages last night but I had to take care of something that distracted me from the task. I will dig out the poster we screen shot showing the burial expense fundraising. I thought it was on the first thread-let me see if I can find it.

OK-I am not crazy. I did put a copy of the poster on the thread, but the new WS software settings disappeared the embedded picture I think:

I will go through my files and see if I can find it. If any of you did a screen shot of that poster indicating fund raising for the burial expenses, would you put it back on the thread? Many thanks!!

My son recieves one this year (he'll be 18)for being hit by a car in a crosswalk. His information isn't public and my name is nowhere on the trust fund setup at the bank. But if it's true that jc was in an accident I would search newspapers starting in Oklahoma for any accidents. And any civil suits in that state too. I looked but haven't found any yet.

My son recieves one this year (he'll be 18)for being hit by a car in a crosswalk. His information isn't public and my name is nowhere on the trust fund setup at the bank. But if it's true that jc was in an accident I would search newspapers starting in Oklahoma for any accidents. And any civil suits in that state too. I looked but haven't found any yet.
I looked for JC 's accident for a brief period ,read though news reports and searched the dockets ,I have not searched in ARK.

I just thought it be a good idea to look into the issue or is there or isnt there a settlement to be granted once someone turns 18 or is declared deceased before that time period. In my head it looks the case could easily go one way or other. So my thoughts were what if Cassie is not deceased and being hidden and the goal is to have her declared deceased and claim settlement money. Then have her return later and well she is 18 case closed? Far fetched huh?

I honestly don't feel a money scheme is what has caused Cassie's disappearance.

I would, however, like to visit the option that she ran away.

I would just like to say that a month ago a question was directed to TS twice on the page the search for cc, asking TS what kind of phone cc had. No reply. Why is it that no one can answer the simplest questions from the public?
Who is actually looking for cassie?

We are. I think her brother is.

Gigtu my mom was unsure if anyone videoed the derby but shes going to ask around for me :)

Been revisiting everyone and anyone on cassies and jc's fbs, why does no one seem to care? All the please come home we love yous in the first couple weeks to absolutely nothing!!

yeah unfortunately I have nothing new to add ...all i will say is someone(s) there in or around Stuttgart knows damn well what happened to this child and/or had an hand in it and God is gonna judge....man might not get opportunity to but God will...I imagine the stress is making you sick and your dreams haunt you, so you toss and turn. It's weighing mightily on you isn't it??? If you know something important, it is not too late to pick up the phone....do it...for Cassie....your friend

yeah unfortunately I have nothing new to add ...all i will say is someone(s) there in or around Stuttgart knows damn well what happened to this child and/or had an hand in it and God is gonna judge....man might not get opportunity to but God will...I imagine the stress is making you sick and your dreams haunt you, so you toss and turn. It's weighing mightily on you isn't it??? If you know something important, it is not too late to pick up the phone....do it...for Cassie....your friend

:clap:

You know what, and I know this from observation, no consequence is as bad as what you are going through now.

I think that Cassie has friends who have more to say.

If nothing else, the town needs to reflect on what happened to her could happen to anyone. If it were their daughter, is the apathy and denial we see here what they would hope of their neighbors and friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy