AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why little rock in particular is mentioned?

Because from Cassie's house to where ever in little Rock, google puts you ,it is exactly 1,and 7 minutes. x2= 2 hour 14 minutes .
It is a place traveled to often by people in the case ,and has had posters placed around up there and it seemed like a good location to google from the home address at the time. I happen to remember the exact time it took and I saw the 2 hours and 19 minutes between the drop off and the call. It occured to me THERE IS ENOUGH TIME for that trip. Or any other like it before BR places the promptly timed call on a missing child he hadn't seen all weekend anyway..

If any of this is call thing is true or the drop off thing or true or if Cassie went missing from the house. Little rock seemed just as good as any.

One more question that I've asked before and others have pointed out. But I just want to bring it forefront again. Where did the donations go that the group from fcc raised? The "help find cassie compton" group page they created is gone so I'm curious, did they contribute it all in addition to what jc and her family had? Not to mention the other $1,000 that a complete stranger (male) donated?

I hope that all of that money was used towards the reward! Not towards a burial expense that TS so distastefully mentioned. Funny how others questioned them about that months ago and their comments were deleted.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold up! TS is the one who started the fund for burial expenses way back when?

Holy crap. Everything is adding up to wrong in that woman's world if so. What the heck! Why isn't the FBI all over that family like maggots on a turd!

"At :23 seconds TS clearly says "my son left our home and picked cassie up Saturday afternoon about 1:30"
That is clear as day. Imo" - from Skeeter

I hear it the same way you do. There are more than a couple places where we've thought the written transcription is incorrect maybe due to TS's accent. I'd have to go back now and look at what some of the others were that had us running all over the place thinking we'd found some clue, but really we just found a typo.
Can you please relisten? I heard "a friend" when I listened.

I apologize if I'm reposting what's possibly been posted many times, but when I put some of TS's quotes from the JVM interview together and read through them. . .

. . . I got the feeling TS had a lot of uncertainty going on in her mind. The interview was done 30 days after Cassie was reportedly last seen and she seems to try and explain a lot when it comes to her son.

Other questions I have now -

Why did TS say "he" left the house at 6:05 instead of "they" left the house at 6:05?
What did TS mean at the end of her 1st quote above when she said "her house about 5"?
HS tells his mom Cassie didn't speak to BR, but how does he know nothing was spoken?
Is there any way to know for certain that HS left Cassie without going inside himself? Is it possible HS walked in with Cassie, and then left with or without Cassie?

For my own reference: Later in the interview JVM confirms the text from Cassie to Hunter occurred at 6:55. . . ten minutes after HS reportedly returns home . . . 2 hours and 19 minutes before BR contacts TS.

My apologies for redundancy.
And he was reported home because she saw him, or he told her when he rolled up during one of the BR phone calls.

People, things aren't making sense with this family. Why didn't we notice this long long ago?

Did anyone read the two most recent twitter postings from @FindCassie?

Because from Cassie's house to where ever in little Rock, google puts you ,it is exactly 1,and 7 minutes. x2= 2 hour 14 minutes .
It is a place traveled to often by people in the case ,and has had posters placed around up there and it seemed like a good location to google from the home address at the time. I happen to remember the exact time it took and I saw the 2 hours and 19 minutes between the drop off and the call. It occured to me THERE IS ENOUGH TIME for that trip. Or any other like it before BR places the promptly timed call on a missing child he hadn't seen all weekend anyway..

If any of this is call thing is true or the drop off thing or true or if Cassie went missing from the house. Little rock seemed just as good as any.
I must have missed the mention of little rock as a possibility somewhere, but of course I'm still sifting through the threads. That would be a round trip correct, without traffic. That time wouldn't include disposing of any evidence of foul play I'm assuming.

http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Katie-Lowry-Jamberry-Help-Find-Cassie-Compton-Fundraiser

https://m.facebook.com/KATVChannel7/posts/10152866000126323

And this one...

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1531296123751004&story_fbid=1552098795004070

Were they all used in helping find cc like one of them states? Is JC aware of this and does an updated flyer with a reward need to be circulated?

IIRC the Jamberry fundraiser was a bust and there were some hard feelings expressed regarding it. As for the Tshirt campaign, 12 or more people had to order them. Has anyone seen any pictures of anyone wearing the Tshirts? The intention was to improve visibility regarding her disappearance. If anyone can come up with a photo of peeps wearing them, that would be good. I dont recall seeing any at the latest balloon release.

Can you please relisten? I heard "a friend" when I listened.
I listened with headphones a few times. I'm not southern but her drawl isn't that thick. Maybe someone on here has a way to play it back slower.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold up! TS is the one who started the fund for burial expenses way back when?

Holy crap. Everything is adding up to wrong in that woman's world if so. What the heck! Why isn't the FBI all over that family like maggots on a turd!
I don't know if ts started a fund for burial expenses. I just know she put that in a reply when someone asked what the fund would be used for.

TS has been under my suspicion since the very beginning, as soon as she went on the news and took the center stage I somewhat knew something was wrong! There has been many cases where the person who acted like that, ended up being the culprit and she did way too much to get the story away from her son, etc..! Like someone mentioned earlier I really hope the LE searched her place, and vehicles!

If TS did indeed start the fundraising... I really hope someone would investigated her and the reason she was behind it! I never saw ppl starting a fundraiser for the burial expenses of a missing person before! How do they know the person didn't simply run away, being with friends or family, etc... Too bad, the newsreporters some contacted never really follow up with you because it would have been a nice 'story' to tell them! Anyone knows if TS husband is an important figure in the community?

Awesome work on the findcassie twitter and webpg if there is anything I can do to help please let me know!

IIRC the Jamberry fundraiser was a bust and there were some hard feelings expressed regarding it. As for the Tshirt campaign, 12 or more people had to order them. Has anyone seen any pictures of anyone wearing the Tshirts? The intention was to improve visibility regarding her disappearance. If anyone can come up with a photo of peeps wearing them, that would be good. I dont recall seeing any at the latest balloon release.
http://www.arkansasag.gov/charity/search.php

I can't find any registered fundraising for cassie. But yet it was mentioned that its set up through Arkansas county bank? It would seem to me that a bank would not authorize a donation site at their business without it being registered. I remembered believe09 that it's been mentioned before about registering in ar.
Maybe someone who set up the fundraising can chime in. I myself would like to know if it's being used towards a reward for information. And who is in charge of that.

There have been several accounts set up at different times for people who lost their home due to fires... several other reasons I'm just drawing a blank but they aren't registered. Idont think it would necessarily be listed as a charity

If no one who was supposedly in the company of Cassie can say exactly what she was wearing when "she was last seen alive" then my guess is "nothing".

Sorry.

JMO

There have been several accounts set up at different times for people who lost their home due to fires... several other reasons I'm just drawing a blank but they aren't registered. Idont think it would necessarily be listed as a charity
That's just a link that let's you also search for fundraisers.

Oh okay sorry I tried to search for my town and found nothing but I know there are a few fundraisers set up locally

If no one who was supposedly in the company of Cassie can say exactly what she was wearing when "she was last seen alive" then my guess is "nothing".

Sorry.

JMO

I cant argue with this. :(

Arkansas AG has fundraising laws-we discussed this when the Halloween fundraiser came about iirc because none of us could find where the appropriate paperwork had been filed. I think fundraising is always a really good place to dissect intention. The flyers created around that time showed the intention of fundraising for burial expenses, I think...we had a copy on the thread. I will see if I can resurrect it.

I keep listening and keep hearing "my son" and "brought her back to our house." :confused: I have to go back a few threads. I'm pretty sure we figured this all out once before.

Governing Law Solicitation of Charitable Contributions, ARKANSAS CODE ANNOTATED §§ 4-28-401—416

Registration (with the Secretary of State) is required if – Charitable organizations solicit or intend to solicit contributions in excess of $25,000 a year, or if using a paid solicitor or fund-raising counsel, must file an application for registration.

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member