AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK-I am not crazy. I did put a copy of the poster on the thread, but the new WS software settings disappeared the embedded picture I think:

I will go through my files and see if I can find it. If any of you did a screen shot of that poster indicating fund raising for the burial expenses, would you put it back on the thread? Many thanks!!

I can't get any of the pics or posters you posted over the months to show or open. I found where you had a refresher for sleuthers on the poster for burial fund but no luck with the pic. :(

Maybe a mod can retrieve them for us.

The brother created a closed group FB page for finding Cassie.

Try this to reclaim a missing image. Make a posting. Reopen in edit mode and choose "Go Advanced". At the bottom is a button to "Manage Attachments", including past uploaded images. If it's there, re-save it and never lose it. ;) I hope it works.

Am I the only one that noticed DB was up all night coming into the morning of the 15th? But nowhere else have I seen posts at odd hours of the night. And the photos he posted while staying awake, he looks high by looking at his pupils.

1. One of the plethora of Facebooks dealing with finding this young woman had a comment to the effect of "Trac can't help me" - MOO, but maybe a trac phone?

2. Interesting comment that I've missed before, from http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/k...NkaJePXFoNHvtA, updated time 10/13/2014 10:45 PM.

"Compton called her daughter's cellphone, but the number was disconnected."

Can minutes be added to a disconnected phone? Does "disconnected" equal "turned off" or does it equal "service is cancelled"?

I've been reading through pages and pages trying to find anything. I ran across this post. Although I am fairly new to Cassie's case, this is the first I have read about Cassie's Mom calling her phone and it saying it was disconnected. I'm wondering if the whole phone thing should be revisited "once again". JMO

I also just wanted to throw out there the idea when it was posted trac cant help me... now could that be short for TS?

Gigtu my mom was unsure if anyone videoed the derby but shes going to ask around for me :)
A find showing Cassie or the Snyder crew at the derby, any find, would be the most amazing, ground breaking find since Cassie disappeared.

Am I the only one that noticed DB was up all night coming into the morning of the 15th? But nowhere else have I seen posts at odd hours of the night. And the photos he posted while staying awake, he looks high by looking at his pupils.
A last hurrah before going back to the pokey? o_O

1. One of the plethora of Facebooks dealing with finding this young woman had a comment to the effect of "Trac can't help me" - MOO, but maybe a trac phone?

2. Interesting comment that I've missed before, from http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/k...NkaJePXFoNHvtA, updated time 10/13/2014 10:45 PM.

"Compton called her daughter's cellphone, but the number was disconnected."

Can minutes be added to a disconnected phone? Does "disconnected" equal "turned off" or does it equal "service is cancelled"?

I've been reading through pages and pages trying to find anything. I ran across this post. Although I am fairly new to Cassie's case, this is the first I have read about Cassie's Mom calling her phone and it saying it was disconnected. I'm wondering if the whole phone thing should be revisited "once again". JMO
It is fantastic to have a new mind in this thread, and you have a great mind at that. Both of your points should be vetted fully. Thank you.

Does Jane Velez-Mitchell not check out any information from her interviews?? I just read the transcript of the interview with TS. So TS tells Jane that she called the police the next morning when she got to work and they came to her work and she filed a missing person's report on Cassie! Really?? That is so easy to prove or disprove. We have only seen one very vague missing person's report filed by JC as far as I know. Not to mention all the other aggravating things she kept getting screwed up on. Who was the friend of hers who went and picked up Cassie about 1:30 Saturday and took her back to her house? Where they all were supposed to have left and went to the derby from? I haven't heard mentioned TS's friend before. Does anyone know who that would be? Sorry to rant but it's 5 in the morning here and I am still awake and aggravated more and more.

Does Jane Velez-Mitchell not check out any information from her interviews?? I just read the transcript of the interview with TS. So TS tells Jane that she called the police the next morning when she got to work and they came to her work and she filed a missing person's report on Cassie! Really?? That is so easy to prove or disprove. We have only seen one very vague missing person's report filed by JC as far as I know. Not to mention all the other aggravating things she kept getting screwed up on. Who was the friend of hers who went and picked up Cassie about 1:30 Saturday and took her back to her house? Where they all were supposed to have left and went to the derby from? I haven't heard mentioned TS's friend before. Does anyone know who that would be? Sorry to rant but it's 5 in the morning here and I am still awake and aggravated more and more.

I am fairly certain she leaves observations and question to her panel. What makes her and NG etc so useful is that you get people to make statements early on post the crime/disappearance. Things that eventually, with vetting, prove to be impossible or inconsistent.

Not unlike Cassie's case, right?

Marc Klaas jumped on HS right away if you noticed from the transcript.

At this moment we have a number of issues with the story related by TS, one glaring one is her claim that "we" filed a police report the following day. (ie 9/15)

The only MP report we have is JC's right? So hmmm.

I am fairly certain she leaves observations and question to her panel. What makes her and NG etc so useful is that you get people to make statements early on post the crime/disappearance. Things that eventually, with vetting, prove to be impossible or inconsistent.

At this moment we have a number of issues with the story related by TS, one glaring one is her claim that "we" filed a police report the following day
. (ie 9/15)

BBM: Exactly - and I never forgot it and nothing has changed since especially;

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

<snip>
"KLAAS: Well, they -- if any of this stuff is true, and it`s just the word of one woman on your show -- I have seen nothing about any of this

previously -- but if this is true, they`re obviously going to be investigating the boyfriend very, very carefully.

In other words, after the girl texted him, where was he? Is his space and his time accounted for in the hours after this little girl made her final test -- text and walked out of the house, or is there something more nefarious going on?"

~ One woman - no one else has any details still?
~ the boyfriend, that big glaring unsubstantiated unknown
~ I never bought the cigarette text - I would have if it was sent to JC since she had called out to Cassie. If she didn't want to speak inside the house for whatever reason and if the 1-sided texts were true, then I can see her leaving right away and texting her Mom.

My first question was why HS? She just left him. Her mother had just said hello to her from the room. A text from her phone to HS seems self serving for HS and nothing else. IMO

Building alibis.

MOO

I wish I had more to offer in the way of discussion. I really think LE needs to go back and interview everyone to verify everyone's account of that weekend. Who was where, who was with whom, what each person was doing, all of these things answered if we want to know what happened to Cassie.

Best case scenario: TS & HS are lying their pants off and helped Cassie run away to a safe place far, far away. - least likely IMO

While I sincerely doubt that's what happened, there is no evidence to say that it didn't. There is so much conflicting information it's frustrating. I wonder if even half the town of Stuttgart has heard the name Cassie Kay Compton. :(

At this moment we have a number of issues with the story related by TS, one glaring one is her claim that "we" filed a police report the following day. (ie 9/15)

You're right, believe, thanks. I also noticed in the transcript that TS claims when BR called her she said you saw her get out of the vehicle so you know she's not with HS or "us". I found that somewhat weird. And I'm still trying to figure out who the friend was that picked her up on Saturday about 1:30 and took her to her house where they "all" left from to go to the derby. TS stated that in the transcript as well but no name of course. Hmmm.....

I wish I had more to offer in the way of discussion. I really think LE needs to go back and interview everyone to verify everyone's account of that weekend. Who was where, who was with whom, what each person was doing, all of these things answered if we want to know what happened to Cassie.

Best case scenario: TS & HS are lying their pants off and helped Cassie run away to a safe place far, far away. - least likely IMO

While I sincerely doubt that's what happened, there is no evidence to say that it didn't. There is so much conflicting information it's frustrating. I wonder if even half the town of Stuttgart has heard the name Cassie Kay Compton. :(

I think you're right. LE does need to go back and interview everyone to do with Cassie's case again. I think there's a lot of unanswered questions they should be able to ask just from this forum alone that's been brought up.

You're right, believe, thanks. I also noticed in the transcript that TS claims when BR called her she said you saw her get out of the vehicle so you know she's not with HS or "us". I found that somewhat weird. And I'm still trying to figure out who the friend was that picked her up on Saturday about 1:30 and took her to her house where they "all" left from to go to the derby. TS stated that in the transcript as well but no name of course. Hmmm.....
If you watch the video, you may hear that her son picked her up, not her friend. But no one has reached a final agreement on that.

If you watch the video, you may hear that her son picked her up, not her friend. But no one has reached a final agreement on that.

I'll try to find the video, thanks. It was just last night that I read the transcript from the Jane Velez-Mitchell interview with TS saying her friend picked her up. The more I read the more stories I find changing... as I'm sure all of you on here have noticed from the start. I'm learning as I go thanks to all the caring people at Websleuths.

I'll try to find the video, thanks. It was just last night that I read the transcript from the Jane Velez-Mitchell interview with TS saying her friend picked her up. The more I read the more stories I find changing... as I'm sure all of you on here have noticed from the start. I'm learning as I go thanks to all the caring people at Websleuths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12o8BkULoy8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member