AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just checked my mailbox, and there was one of those advertisement papers. On the back was a 'Have You Seen Me?' That featured Cassie. For some reason it stopped me in my tracks, because that's all I saw as my letters were wrapped in the circular. I'm in Charlotte.

That is a very good point there! Does anyone remember the rumor that the LE investigated a lead but it turned out it was another girl with blonde hair and ppl thought it was Cassie (in a building if I'm right) but it turned out it wasnt her???? It could have been that girl ppl saw 'that night ''around the 15th street'''!?
Is this in reference to a sighting at or near a laundrymat?

Im confused, how come he was posting on facebook a fortnight ago?

Have purposely not read this thread for a month or so, in the hope that I would come back and find that Cassie had been found or at least those close to her had been pushing more..

So sad, where is this young lady?!?!

Im confused, how come he was posting on facebook a fortnight ago?
Who are you asking about? If you mean BR, he hasn't posted since 2014.

Police continue search for 2 missing Stuttgart women

Owens was last seen by law enforcement at the intersection of 13th and Main. Bobo says Compton walked out her front door and was never seen again.

"They didn't tell anybody that they were going anywhere, that we know of. Nobody's come forward and told us, 'hey, you know Cassie said she's going here or Michelle says she was going there.'"

Police say there's no evidence that the cases are related.

The other person they are also searching for is Miranda Michelle Owens

I was just following up, and I did a google search for "cassie compton what we know". About the 9th article down in MY search criteria is a little diddy dated March 10, 2015 from someone at a forum with topics just from Stuttgart, AK. This particular one features our Cassie. The speculation made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I read the thread you are mentioning and that 'curious' character sounds like a troll to me! Like that other person said, had he confessed to the LE, he would have been charged even without a body! It's ppl like this who most of the time derailed searches and ppl from talking!

I read the thread you are mentioning and that 'curious' character sounds like a troll to me! Like that other person said, had he confessed to the LE, he would have been charged even without a body! It's ppl like this who most of the time derailed searches and ppl from talking!

I agree with you. I think they just want attention and want to sound like they know what's up. If BR didn't kill Cassie yet everyone thinks he did, then no one is really looking or caring about any body else that is involved. Which is dangerous, IMO.

Agreed. This is a perfect example of why SM rumors aren't allowed here.

Here I thought I'd read every possible posting there is, anywhere, about Cassie. I have always discounted that place, but I still read it for good measure. I don't know how that bit of discussion got past me. It sure made me perk up for a minute.

OT, I wonder where has our WSer Skeeter gone off to.

Cassie is the featured "Have you seen me?" child in the RedPlum flyers that came in the mail this week. I'm in Washington, so at least her picture is getting out there.

Quickly approaching the 1 year mark for our Cassie :(
It's so hard to believe that there is no information out there about Cassie. I can't believe she's been gone a year already (well, in a few days). I wonder what her mother is up to, and if she's planning another balloon release.

One year ago today, Cassie was probably making her plans to go to the Friday night football game with a boy, and the derby weekend trip with another boy. No doubt she was full of excitement and anticipation.

WHO was the jealous one of the 4 obvious men who would harm her? Dustin, Adam, Hunter or Brandon?

I had hoped to find some progress, any progress toward finding Cassie. Sad to see I'm disappointed again. Still praying for this young girl. I hope she's at peace and happy wherever she is. I do hope that she is found safely here on Earth with us, still, even if it's naive.

When I got my kids off of the bus, it was pouring rain so my coupons/flyer got wet. I"ll have to take a look once they're dry and see if my copy also features Cassie. <3

Can't believe it's nearly a year. Can't believe that there's no progress. I wish she was safe, and somewhere she could be nurtured. I can't believe that her mom is so silent. Cassie, if there is any way you can read this honey, I just hope you are ok. People are worried about you.

It's now a year since she went missing. Where are you Cassie?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back