Found Deceased AR - Cherrish Allbright, 22, pregnant, Cleveland County, 3 Dec 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel sorry for these young girls who think that getting pregnant to a guy who just wants sex, is a way to 'grow up'. Very few unmarried guys, I suspect, are happy to hear about an unplanned pregnancy. Condoms are for everyone!

Sing it, Sista.
So freaken sad.

Affidavit: Cleveland Co. woman pregnant when she was kidnapped, murdered
Jonathan Guenther and Brad Hunter Smith, both 20, are accused of luring Allbright to a field, shooting her with a "crossbow", then beating her with a baseball bat. Guenther and Smith were arrested for capital murder, kidnapping, and abuse of a corpse.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Smith was "upset because Allbright was pregnant and was telling people the baby was his."

Investigators obtained information on the night of December 10 that led them to the location and recovery of Allbright's body. The body was turned over to the Arkansas State Crime Lab for autopsy.

35e82156-34cf-498f-9766-3468a3458acc-medium36x25_BradHunterSmith.png

Brad Hunter Smith

http://katv.com/news/local/authorities-seek-missing-cleveland-county-woman

How terribly disturbing!!! May she rest in peace and may they rot in HE!!

The third person arrested is Barbara Kirpatrick she is the mother of Hunter Smith she was released on bond she was taken to the neighboring county I'm sure the county handling it does not have a female holding cell. It does not say what her involvement is or charge but show info on her and status show bonded and her mugshot this is one the victim information notification link or vinelink. Possibly cached online from jail roster in Grant co. Most of the details were made public yesterday as far as what the cause of death was.
Such a devastating thing her family and community or anyone for that matter that a guy had rather kill a girl and unborn baby instead of being g a father and people finding out they had sex. Then to know that Smiths mother was involved enough to have charges filed and a large bond is really disturbing this was her grandchild. Donations are being sought and made to the funeral home for her final expenSes too bad the boys and mothers possession could not be liquidated to cover all costs instead of the family having to worry about it and the good people who are giving. These boys are spoiled and not hurting for anything family if both could easily afford to lay Cherrish to res .

The lack of logic here is astounding-I suppose it is true that boys/men do not mature until their LATE 20's. Instead of taking care of a baby and facing the public scrutiny it made more sense to these two to kill an innocent woman and her unborn child and go to prison??? And the truth still comes out along with the murder and attempted cover up and then one of them brings his mother down in the process. I just don't get it and I guess that's why I'm not a criminal!!

The news has released the details about how Cherrish was killed, when you think about it is even more chilling. Local news KLRT 16 and KATV 7 reported on it last night and channel 7 was reading from the affidavit, they said she was shot in the back with a crossbow by Smith and beaten to death by Guenther. Now since she was shot in the back first, I assume she was running from them possibly or either restrained somehow either way I can only imagine the terror and fear she was going through during those moments and then to have the Guenther boy finish by using a bat. I don't know if there is premeditated murder added to what they already have or if it's covered by the capital murder charge I'm not sure how all that works but the way they did what they did sounds like premeditated to me, you just don't have a crossbow on you and shoot on impulse, they are large of course we'll at least the ones used in these areas for hunting deer and had a bat handy too and bb season has not begun yet and it doesn't matter anyway they are not in school or on a team. I just can't imagine life in prison or possible death penalty was a better option than people finding out Cherrish was carrying your child I guess the same goes for the others it was worth the risk of punishment like that than to have a grandchild or your friend becoming a father. I will never understand

Brad Hunter Smith capital murder trial set for Jan. 23-27

http://searktoday.com/brad-hunter-smith-capital-murder-trial-set-january-23-27/

Brad Hunter Smith, one of three suspects charged in the December 2015 death of a pregnant Cleveland County woman, will be tried in January.

Smith, 20 at the time of his arrest in December 2015, is charged with capital murder, kidnapping, and abuse of a corpse in connection with the death of 22-year-old Cherrish Faith Allbright of the Randall community in Cleveland County.

Capital murder is a Class Y felony punishable by life in prison without parole or the death penalty. Kidnapping is a Class Y felony punishable by 10 to 40 years or life in prison. Abuse of a corpse is Class C felony punishable by a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

Smith, Jonathan Guenther, also 20 at the time of his arrest, and Joshua Alan Brown of Rison, 16 at the time, were all arrested in connection with Allbright’s death. Brown was charged as an adult.

Guenther and Brown will be tried at a later date.

http://www.clevelandcountyherald.com/2017/01/18/murder-trial-delayed-to-march/

The capital murder trial for Brad Hunter Smith of the Randall community, accused of killing 22-year-old Cherrish Faith Allbright in December 2015, has been moved to March 27-31 as the court awaits action on 30 motions filed by Smith’s attorney last October.

Meanwhile, an attorney representing another defendant in the case, Joshua Brown of Rison, has asked the court to suppress the testimony his client made during the investigation, and also asked that Brown’s case be moved to the juvenile division.

Allbright murder trial moved to July
The capital murder trial for the first of three suspects allegedly connected to the murder of Cherrish Faith Allbright in December 2015 has been postponed once again, according to court records at the Cleveland County circuit clerk’s office.

Notes on court documents from a February hearing on the case shows that circuit judge David W. Talley has reset the trial for Brad Hunter Smith for the week of July 27.

Murder trial for man charged in slaying of pregnant woman to begin this month

http://searktoday.com/brad-hunter-smith-trial-july/

Brad Hunter Smith, who was 20 at the time of his 2015 arrest, is charged with capital murder, kidnapping, and abuse of a corpse in connection with the death of 22-year-old Cherrish Faith Allbright of the Randall community in Cleveland County.

Smith was originally scheduled to be tried in January, but that trial date was reset for March, then reset again for the week of July 24 in Cleveland County.

I can't find any new information about the trial today. May justice be swift .

I wonder why these guys weren't charged with 2 counts of murder because Cherish was pregnant?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pagan25
Back