AR AR - Cleston & James Hughes, 45, Batesville, 1 Aug 2020 *mentioned visiting Colorado*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Search Results - Never Forgotten | Arkansas Takes Action

Cleston Hughes
Current Age: 45
Race: White
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 245 lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Information
Date Missing: 8/1/2020
City of Report: Batesville
Case Number: 20-01907
Photos
upload_2021-1-3_20-32-0.jpeg

James Hughes
Current Age: 45
Race: White
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Photos
upload_2021-1-3_20-33-47.jpeg

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2021-1-3_20-24-24.jpeg

Circumstances of Disappearance
Reporting party advised the last time she spoke to missing party and his twin brother in August 2020. They mentioned to going to Colorado for a little bit and then returning to the Batesville area.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2021-1-3_20-27-15.jpeg

The way things are around there, they could've met with foul play or had an accident. The terrain is rural, lots of hills and bodies of water, etc. I didn't find any criminal records or news stories for them. Don't know if they had a reputation for trouble, drugs etc. I doubt that there was much of an investigation, but hopefully there was an attempt at a police report? IF they actually did travel towards Colorado, that's lots of distance and WORK for LE!

Okay, I do understand about fraternal twins.

However, one brother at 6' and 245 pounds, while the other is 5'4 and 130???

Seems a bit odd for 2 siblings imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Okay, I do understand about fraternal twins.

However, one brother at 6' and 245 pounds, while the other is 5'4 and 130???

Seems a bit odd for 2 siblings imho.

jmho ymmv lrr
Fraternal twins. They can be completely different from each other. Just like any other siblings. Only identical twins match.

The way things are around there, they could've met with foul play or had an accident. The terrain is rural, lots of hills and bodies of water, etc. I didn't find any criminal records or news stories for them. Don't know if they had a reputation for trouble, drugs etc. I doubt that there was much of an investigation, but hopefully there was an attempt at a police report? IF they actually did travel towards Colorado, that's lots of distance and WORK for LE!
I have yet to find any information on a vehicle. As far as I can find it is reported that they left, but not necessarily in a vehicle????

The Independence County Sheriff’s Department does not investigate low profile missing person cases. There philosophy is, if someone comes to them makes a sworn statement and has all the correct info, they will “look at it”. They won’t make an effort on their own

This is based on experience not an assumption or accusation

Maybe they're on a bus to a Trump Rally in Michigan or somewhere else? Supposedly they wanted to go to Colorado for some reason. I don't know if they're political or not? Just a far-out idea, lol! It would be nice if their families would make some noise if they have anyone left to care?

Maybe they're on a bus to a Trump Rally in Michigan or somewhere else? Supposedly they wanted to go to Colorado for some reason. I don't know if they're political or not? Just a far-out idea, lol! It would be nice if their families would make some noise if they have anyone left to care?
Wow! That’s cold. If you knew how little the county sheriff’s department cared about investigating missing people in that county, and how hard families have to fight just to get them on a missing person list, perhaps you might look at this differently. Batesville Arkansas currently has 8 people missing from their town. You will only find 2 who have any activity on them. Those 2 have had years worth of fighting to get the State Police involved just to have a basic investigation.
If you want someone to care, be the person who does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back