Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to why it would be a bad thing for people to know the rule outs? Surely it would save a lot of time an effort on the part of the sleuth and the LE as I'm sure they have many tips from people who can't see the rule out list or don't know of it which wastes time.
I don't see why other countries can't use it when there are international does on there.
Wrong about international does. Derpy brain.

I think they don't want the public, sincere concerned people to be a part of it...get the lot of totally non fitting submissions, from there screen, but with this policy they will have over and over again....I don't know....

I think they don't want the public, sincere concerned people to be a part of it...get the lot of totally non fitting submissions, from there screen, but with this policy they will have over and over again....I don't know....
I think LE gets their fair share of nut job arm chair sleuths who reach out to family and perps alike and muck the whole investigation up. Investigators never reveal all they know—part of that is because it's how they trap perps and suspects into revealing what they know, and also maybe making them feel secure so they can be trapped and not run for the hills. There have been cases where armchair sleuths have tipped off suspects, thinking they were helping.
Missing persons are an easily exploitable group—we don't know where they are. An assailant can use the sources we have to blur the trail or switch the focus entirely.

Excuse me, does anyone on here know if anyone ever chased down the magazine lead? Referring to James having said she showed him a picture of herself in a biker mag? Assuming it will include an alias if any name at all but could lead towards another avenue. The reason I ask is because right now Im in contact with someone who has every issue of said magazine from said year. He's willing to sell, but I'd rather not spend the money if someone here already went that route. If no one knows/replies soon I'll prolly buy anyway. It's been eating at me. it took a long time to find the particular issue I suspect she is in, if indeed she truly is. Seems a weird detail to lie about but the chances of him getting the name of the mag wrong are probably pretty good as well. Thank you.

Excuse me, does anyone on here know if anyone ever chased down the magazine lead? Referring to James having said she showed him a picture of herself in a biker mag? Assuming it will include an alias if any name at all but could lead towards another avenue. The reason I ask is because right now Im in contact with someone who has every issue of said magazine from said year. He's willing to sell, but I'd rather not spend the money if someone here already went that route. If no one knows/replies soon I'll prolly buy anyway. It's been eating at me. it took a long time to find the particular issue I suspect she is in, if indeed she truly is. Seems a weird detail to lie about but the chances of him getting the name of the mag wrong are probably pretty good as well. Thank you.
yes at that time David Lohr went thru every issue very carefully and could never confirm anything he sent me a few pics but it was found to be someone else . So no I wouldn't buy

I have been researching the connections of the EDJD for several weeks now and I think I now know who her father is. We know Jane’s parents were most likely never married and her father is the grandson of M.C. I looked through all records of the 9 children and they were easily eliminated one by one. It led me to M.C’s son, W.W., whom had a son named L.L.W. L.L.W was born in 1955 and would’ve had to have gotten the mother pregnant from 1970 - 1973 in Virginia. This leads us to Jane Doe being 18 - 21 when she died and was born in Virginia, possibly in Prince Williams County.

I have been researching the connections of the EDJD for several weeks now and I think I now know who her father is. We know Jane’s parents were most likely never married and her father is the grandson of M.C. I looked through all records of the 9 children and they were easily eliminated one by one. It led me to M.C’s son, W.W., whom had a son named L.L.W. L.L.W was born in 1955 and would’ve had to have gotten the mother pregnant from 1970 - 1973 in Virginia. This leads us to Jane Doe being 18 - 21 when she died and was born in Virginia, possibly in Prince Williams County.
I hope you are correct and that this is true! Good job.

I f
yes at that time David Lohr went thru every issue very carefully and could never confirm anything he sent me a few pics but it was found to be someone else . So no I wouldn't buy

I believe
that every single thing that comes out of James’ mouth is a psychopathic lie. I believe the Bible, and the family EdJD stayed with are the evidence that really needs to be readdressed to solve this case. Also anyone employed at the bar she danced at- whether they are dancers, bouncers, bartenders, waitresses or owners or guests, and guests and employees at the motel where sh was killed.

This is a great lead in terms of location to narrow the search to. How confident are you?

This is a great lead in terms of location to narrow the search to. How confident are you?

Im very confident; I do have a name for the daughter now, but mom is still unknown. The daughter was known to be in Virginia in at least March 1991 and this was between Dallas and El Dorado.

Since the father’s relatives were ID but didn’t know EDJD, where did the search then go for maternal relatives? If there were not many matches maternally does this infer her maternal side is an ethnic group not as well represented on genealogical sites?

Idk what the deal is about the maternal side of it sadly. Our best bet is if we get a maternal name; then we could get somewhere..

They have Identified the father, he is deceased and no one has a clue who the mother was as he was married 2x and neither was her mom :(
. Yes but they ID the fathers side of the family via DNA/genealogical search. Presumably there were some hits in the maternal side as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties