Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey new user!!! but ive been following this case for way too long! could EDJD be Selinda Winegar ???? Doesnt say that she is Excluded on NamUs. Here is her NamUs account https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4620/4

Welcome, great to have you here!

Selina has DNA tests completed in Namus so she would’ve already been hit on as a match if she were edjd.

Great to have fresh eyes looking at this case, thank you :)

No problem!! ive been searching years for missing people. Also im from Delaware and have a person that could POSSIBLY be her thats been missing since 1979. Tina Kemp!!!! she was best friends with my cousins aunt! and went missing from home and nobody has been able to find her remains. Now my cousins aunt told me she thinks it was Delbert Sampson, he is my cousins Aunt ( Donna Sampson) Uncle and did very horrible things to Donna and them when they were young and she said when Delbert Sampson came to visit when her dad died, thats when Tina came up missing. Delbert is on AMERICAS MOST WANTED and we have not been able to find him at all! he was apparently spotted in Colorado but the cops and detectives that my brother knows found out that the sighting was not him because the fingerprints didnt match, but they said it was crazy because it looked exactly like him!!! what im trying to say is what if, Tina Kemp is EDJD???!!!! i know it sounds crazy but its a very big possibility!. i can talk to Donna and see what she thinks but it doesnt hurt to find out. Tina was 14 when she went missing. Delaware is small i have Family that lives by where she used to live and im gonna ask for more details about it. but what do you guys think? do you think it could be her? because shes not on the rule out list

JessGrubb12
user-online.png

Join DateJan 2018Posts2​

No problem!! ive been searching years for missing people. Also im from Delaware and have a person that could POSSIBLY be her thats been missing since 1979. Tina Kemp!!!! she was best friends with my cousins aunt! and went missing from home and nobody has been able to find her remains. Now my cousins aunt told me she thinks it was Delbert Sampson, he is my cousins Aunt ( Donna Sampson) Uncle and did very horrible things to Donna and them when they were young and she said when Delbert Sampson came to visit when her dad died, thats when Tina came up missing. Delbert is on AMERICAS MOST WANTED and we have not been able to find him at all! he was apparently spotted in Colorado but the cops and detectives that my brother knows found out that the sighting was not him because the fingerprints didnt match, but they said it was crazy because it looked exactly like him!!! what im trying to say is what if, Tina Kemp is EDJD???!!!! i know it sounds crazy but its a very big possibility!. i can talk to Donna and see what she thinks but it doesnt hurt to find out. Tina was 14 when she went missing. Delaware is small i have Family that lives by where she used to live and im gonna ask for more details about it. but what do you guys think? do you think it could be her? because shes not on the rule out list​

nevermind you said if they say tests completed they would already know if its her or not?

nevermind you said if they say tests completed they would already know if its her or not?

That’s right - if both the missing woman and the Jane for have their DNA tests completed then they would have already been matched.

ughhhh i wonder if her and tyrone had kids together and if they were married.

Hi all - Elizabeth Ann Miller is not on the ruleout list. Forgive me if you have all already spoken about her.

http://charleyproject.org/case/elizabeth-ann-miller

Missing Since: 08/16/1983
Age at disappearance: 14 yo
Missing From: Idaho Springs, Colorado
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date of Birth: 07/27/1969 (48)
Height and Weight: 5'3 - 5'4, 105 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description: White jogging shorts, a faded blue t-shirt and sneakers.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Some agencies give Elizabeth's eye color as green or hazel. She has a mole over her right eyebrow. Her nickname is Beth

It struck me as odd when I was reading this blog and she was mentioned as one of three who might have been abducted and forced in to prostitution. I don't think that has been any proof of it though.

http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2014/12/tracy-marie-kroh-missing-25-years.html

Thoughts?

Update: DNA tests complete. I guess that automatically rules her out?

No problem!! ive been searching years for missing people. Also im from Delaware and have a person that could POSSIBLY be her thats been missing since 1979. Tina Kemp!!!! she was best friends with my cousins aunt! and went missing from home and nobody has been able to find her remains. Now my cousins aunt told me she thinks it was Delbert Sampson, he is my cousins Aunt ( Donna Sampson) Uncle and did very horrible things to Donna and them when they were young and she said when Delbert Sampson came to visit when her dad died, thats when Tina came up missing. Delbert is on AMERICAS MOST WANTED and we have not been able to find him at all! he was apparently spotted in Colorado but the cops and detectives that my brother knows found out that the sighting was not him because the fingerprints didnt match, but they said it was crazy because it looked exactly like him!!! what im trying to say is what if, Tina Kemp is EDJD???!!!! i know it sounds crazy but its a very big possibility!. i can talk to Donna and see what she thinks but it doesnt hurt to find out. Tina was 14 when she went missing. Delaware is small i have Family that lives by where she used to live and im gonna ask for more details about it. but what do you guys think? do you think it could be her? because shes not on the rule out list

This guy? http://www.wboc.com/story/9124161/police-looking-for-sex-offender-featured-on-americas-most-wanted

He looks like a real sweetheart :(

btw i still in Delaware so i can find out alot more on Tina and Delbert if interested. i know he still comes to Dover and visits his family.

Also James wrote her last name was either Stenner or Fuller at one point he said he couldn't remember, I only remembered that when you said Linda Fuller!!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eldorado-jane-doe_us_56e6d679e4b0b25c918276a3

Recall in his letter he stated Helen Stenner or Steiner, more as thou he did not recall how thename was exactly pronounced or spelled. Do not recall him providing a name of Linda Fuller,... going back to read again...

Cheryl Wick , Cheryl Kaufman, Shannon Wiley, Sharon Wiley, Kelly Lee Carr and Kelly Karr. McAlphin told HuffPost she also used the name Helen Stenner and once told him she was from Oklahoma.

Looks similar.. has she ever been considered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks similar.. has she ever been considered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read through all of the comments, I didn't see where she has been considered or excluded. Unless I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett