Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the thread on fb, its possible, IMO.

I know when I was up to no good in my mid teens, I was 14/15 and looked 19, so its possible she was 19 and looked 23...
Working back, if this is Christy Lee Brown, then she would have been in school in Louisanna last in 1985/86 at 13 or 14 years old. I believe when you are that age you are either in grade 8 or 9...

I cant log on at work, but thank you the :waiting::waiting:is killing me !

Can you link the FB page please? I am in one of them and don’t see anything about this. TIA.

I read the thread on fb, its possible, IMO.

I know when I was up to no good in my mid teens, I was 14/15 and looked 19, so its possible she was 19 and looked 23...
Working back, if this is Christy Lee Brown, then she would have been in school in Louisanna last in 1985/86 at 13 or 14 years old. I believe when you are that age you are either in grade 8 or 9...

What thread, where? I have looked and didn't find anything...

It's in the comments of the Feb 9th post. There is a pic. I am not seeing a huge resemblance.

23a118b858b1cf739596cf4f16ba930f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification on where the new suggestion came from. I tend to agree with you that it isn't a totally obvious resemblance but considering the area and that it was a relative making the suggestion, it should definitely be followed up on. At the very least, I hope she gets her sister into NAMUS because even if she is not EDJD, there are many other UIDs out there :frown:

I agree. I think all leads for this one need to be checked.

I found a post the other day and debated on sharing it. There was just no additional info and it wouldn't allow me to link to it. And I'm never really sure if these links can be posted. It popped up today on my FB and allowed me to link so I now feel that I have to post.
There was a comment about EDJD so I wasn't the only one who thought it a possibility. The Wagoner county (OK) DA is looking for a Nichole Ann Fielding. Missing July 86, leaving behind 2 children. The suggestion was made and the original poster appeared to be interested with the suggestion so probably has been ruled out at this point.

Please disregard if this has been mentioned before (I've read the whole thread but it's been a while).
I'm posting the link though there is very little info

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=498778510246139&id=161763070614353

It's in the comments of the Feb 9th post. There is a pic. I am not seeing a huge resemblance.

23a118b858b1cf739596cf4f16ba930f.jpg

My first thought was no way, but then I went to EDJD's Doenet page and looked at the photo gallery with the different moods and poses, and several of those show an overall similarity that's hard to ignore. Especially when a relative made the initial connection.

Fingers crossed for all concerned.

And now that I have thrown that out there I don't believe it's EDJD. She isn't tall enough at 5'4 and has brown eyes.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/37676/1/

Thanks for bring her up anyway, Coffee56. I made a thread for Nichole: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Porter-11-July-1986&p=13989302#post13989302

Strange, that the comment it makes it sound like they don't know where her kids are. That makes me wonder if she and her children could be victims of Terry Rasmussen. Can anyone find more about the situation with her kids from an official source? I don't think we are allowed to use that comment on the OK Missing fb page. A statement from the Wagoner County officials would be better. Please add anything you find Nichole's thread. Thanks!

Thanks for bring her up anyway, Coffee56. I made a thread for Nichole: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Porter-11-July-1986&p=13989302#post13989302

Strange, that the comment it makes it sound like they don't know where her kids are. That makes me wonder if she and her children could be victims of Terry Rasmussen. Can anyone find more about the situation with her kids from an official source? I don't think we are allowed to use that comment on the OK Missing fb page. A statement from the Wagoner County officials would be better. Please add anything you find Nichole's thread. Thanks!

Thank you.

I think this is one of the saddest Jane Doe cases out there. The fact that so many clear pictures of her exist and nobody has identified her says to me her family is either dead or doesn’t care.

If I had to make a guess about her early years: She either didn’t know her father or he left early on in her life. Her mother likely had drug/alcohol issues and may have been a sex worker herself. There was likely a revolving door of abusive boyfriends who abused Jane as well. She ran away as a teenager. Her mother is likely not alive anymore. She may have been an only child or her siblings may have been taken away by the state. I also don’t believe she had any children - there were no pictures of children found among her belongings and given her history of multiple stolen identities she was likely a pathological liar. All of this would explain why she hasn’t been identified yet.

There is a Facebook page called physic cold cases. She has a post there and one person has left some pretty detailed comments.

It looks like a private group, I requested to join but in case they don't accept - are you able to post it here? Thanks.

Any see a resemblance between EDJD and this woman? Hard angle to compare so I can't really decide either way.

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 8.48.44 PM.png

That picture of 'Cheryl Wick' earlier in the thread isn't her in present day, it's yet another picture of EDJD before she was killed. Look at the car, it's an early 80s Olds or GM.

attachment.php

I still think she's Jackie Leslie.
http://charleyproject.org/case/jackie-lynn-leslie

Supposedly, Jackie was ruled out due to having a mole on her right cheek. When she died, EDJD had a bunch of freckles. It would be hard to determine what was a freckle and what was a mole.

Attachments

• 56a3a5c82a00002c00031277.jpeg
    56a3a5c82a00002c00031277.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 346
I hope DNA Doe Project can take on our EDJD someday. I would donate all my money!! I am happy to see other doe's getting attention and being solved, but EDJD has a very special place in my heart. I hold her close and I feel for her :(

It looks like a private group, I requested to join but in case they don't accept - are you able to post it here? Thanks.

I got my request to join the psychic cold cases FB group accepted. The post about EDJD has a lot of comments but the main themes as follows (all of this is the opinion/psychic readings from group members by the way):
"first name begins with letter M and last letter of first name ends with a T poss ( MARGARET ). And last name begins with K...poss last name is KENDERA OR KENDREEL.. the E Is silent when pro - nounce last name .. Sounds like Kendrall...this female lived in warm.climate area .. she lived in a 2 story house color tan 14634 numbers by door .located in middle of block..
Total 4 bedrooms .. she poss owned a blue camaro check for licence plate . . Kfv24ft.and words fort worth tx...status as poss celebrity status .. she was executive director ..doing hiring for rolls/ parts ... she had injuries and firearm . Getting number 44 and word pistol . Area used head . And also knife I get word blade 4 inches color handle grey . Used in front rt side of head .. . She got in vehicle with him she didn't know him ..male offered her a ride in a white van . She knew he was going to harm her. She had defense wounds on her left arm and rt leg lower half ..she tried to push him out of white van the male got cut on his arm left arm lower arm by the van door .approx age 39 yrs old .At- 132-150 lbs ..that when firearm usage this culprit ended up I receiving word cancer as of hair loss on culprit . . Her favorite color is pink she dislikes carrots her favorite dessert is ice cream Sunday's ..may rhis help with case"

"The song I was country when country wasn’t cool , sang by Barbara Mandrell born in Houston, Tx Stoney creek also a youth camp in New Ulm, Tx. I think close to Houston."

"the. first thingvim recieving I am country when country wasn't cool . Female voice . Then names . Andre , Brock , calico , I'm recieving Erica Henderson ,Maxwell drive . Stoney creek .. there is also mask of disguise and show truth but the truthful will come to surface as it can't be hidden any more... thoses you try to will feel uneasy . As truth is goodness. I'm also recieving number 8 . And numbets 19 , 28 , 727 , Theres more but I doing another case now . I'll be back .."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local