Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That comment from Wyatt is so suspicious. If you knew her daughter, why wouldn't you say something?

I would definantly miss my identification, within a few days. I'm just not sure I believe all of the real CWs story...At all..

I made an account on that site but I can't figure out how to use it enough to discover who he is. Especially on my phone.

I made an account on that site but I can't figure out how to use it enough to discover who he is. Especially on my phone.

I couldn’t find anything on him on that site his profile seems to be blank (at least on my phone)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm willing to bet it's a troll... people have posted on my threads before about EDJD w/ fake info, just to stir the pot. Someone awhile back posted a fake picture on Buckskin girl's thread claiming to know her. It might be worth looking into, but I don't ever get my hopes up

I couldn’t find anything on him on that site his profile seems to be blank (at least on my phone)

Interesting. He seems to know something. If he was in fact a troll or just blowing smoke I would think his comments would be more generic. They seem too “far out there” to be made up. I can’t see anything about him on his profile either.

And there's another very curious thing on this "Wyatt Earp's" profile:
2w582rn.png

When Wyatt says adoptive parents? Maybe EDJD went missing quote young and they continued to get benefits?

I don't really know how foster homes / carers allowances work in the US.

Wyatt Earp is a famous Western US gunslinger from the cowboy days...

Remember drugs and alcohol can seriously age a person. I agree she does look older. I'm my opinion early 30's but she looks younger in the post mortem pics.

Is anyone following along on social media in reguards to the zaba search?

I’ve seen a couple of the posts but I’m really confused as to what it’s all about. I don’t even know what zaba search is.

Zabasearch is a people search tool of some kind. I've never used it but other people have found old friends, classmates, etc. through it.

I assume that some people are doing an organized attempt to locate EDJD's family and history through Zabasearch, but I don't follow the Facebook page so I don't know what the details might be.

Zabasearch is a people search tool of some kind. I've never used it but other people have found old friends, classmates, etc. through it.

I assume that some people are doing an organized attempt to locate EDJD's family and history through Zabasearch, but I don't follow the Facebook page so I don't know what the details might be.

The thing on the Facebook group was that someone found some old messages talking about a Kelly Carr who is referred to as bring a prostitute. Messages are seemingly from family members and discuss other related family members. I’m not totally across the whole thing but it seems like the dates don’t line up with edjd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16