Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 #4 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gail is Tyrones mother. Tyrone was married to a woman named Ruth Nightingale; that I cannot find any records of other than marriage records.

Gail is Tyrones mother. Tyrone was married to a woman named Ruth Nightingale; that I cannot find any records of other than marriage records.
She's on Facebook

Edit to add that Tyrone's mother is not Gail. Her name starts with a B.

Last edited:
Tyrone's mother's nickname/alias is Gail. She was Jacenthia Anne Robinson who went missing from El Dorado, Arkansas in July 2003.
My comment was regarding the TAF who married Ruth. His mother is not Jacenthia, her name starts with a B. It's a different man with the same name.

I cant help but feel sad for her. To assume life, at such a young age, under many aliases leads me to believe she struggled with her own identity and chose to live life as anyone but herself. No stable job or home..to have her life taken by her "pimp" at a motel, I hope she is at peace. Its nice to see the amount of people on here that care about her. Wish I could give her a hug!

Maybe Mercedes loved and cared for some of these men in her life , until things got bad with the physical abuse, maybe the constant name changes, and different stories, we're to stay ahead of the abuse, New town, New name , New life. The man who broke her neck and shot her, had put her in the local hospital there, more than once.
Fingers Crossed, maybe 2022 will be her year!

Hi there, new to this site. I had heard about this case elsewhere a couple years ago, and it has always intrigued me. The answer to EDJD's identity seems so close, yet still so far away. The Blevins relation really intrigues me, the resemblance between EDJD and several of the Blevins sisters is uncanny. That Jawline and the small mouth that turns down on the top corners. The nose as well! They are very distinctive uncommon features. I haven't dug too deep into the research, but is it possible one of the other sisters from the Blevins family was involved with someone from the Wood Family, not necessarily the sister who was married?

That’s a very odd thing for Namus to publish, peoples personal Facebook profiles??
I agree, this is very strange.

I'm also confused about some of the information this person is claiming to know. Where did she get the address on EDJD's fake ID cards? Has that been made public? All the addresses I've seen linked to EDJD were hotels/motels she worked out of, but I could have missed that info if it was published.

She also claims all the families are connected to "the Jacksons" but there isn't just one Jackson family in El Dorado. I checked out the Facebooks and really can't find any concrete connections between them. I think this person is assuming connections based on thin evidence, like an extremely common last name. However, El Dorado isn't that big, so it's possible these people do know each other peripherally at least.

I'm also pretty sure Elvira is a relative (the mother?) of James McAlphin. He has her name tattooed on his chest...Not a stretch to think EDJD might have stayed with her at some point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back