Identified! AR - Hamburg, WhtMale UP2935, 20-40, red beard, hit by semi, May'89 - Charles Cornell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
for whatever it is worth Carl, John Campbell is not one of the two men listed as rule-outs for this UID:

https://identifyus.org/cases/2935

they say they have both mtDNA and nucDNA for the UID but the note says it was not uploaded yet into the system.

bump

Have you heard anything more, Carl?

I've called them on numerous occasions, trying to find out if JS Campbell is in CODIS, but never get a straight answer. He always says that he'll look into it, and never does.

I've looked at this missing person several times and to me there is a lot of resemblance. What do you think?

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetailsPrintt2.asp?id='M6/16/20057:23:42AM'&Person=Missing%20Person

not bad actually. height's right, both are thin for their height, eye color matches. hair color is tricky. I wish they would be more specific with red hair. there is no one category for it. if it is primarily brown with a reddish hue they call it auburn. if it is a light red they call it strawberry. I've seen plenty of people with RED hair yet it is up to someone to flip a coin as to whether they call it strawberry or auburn.

the reason I say that is because Gary had dark brown/auburn hair while the UID is listed as strawberry/blonde. not a deal breaker by any sort.

Gary's fingerprints are on file somewhere (it sort of looks like a mugshot) so if someone submits it then it should be an easy comparison to make.

Gary's Namus page:

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5094/0/

Exclusions as of 25 October 2014:

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Craig Alexander 1961 Vermont
Mark Clarke 1954 North Carolina
Clarence Dellis 1940 Louisiana
Russell Gray 1954 Texas
Gary Kergan 1950 Louisiana
Jimmy Long 1953 Louisiana
Mark Merritt 1961 Texas
David Mize 1960 Mississippi
William Newman, Jr. 1955 Louisiana
Gregory Nicely 1952 Arkansas
William Reed 1955 Arkansas
Isais Rodriguez Jr. 1958 Louisiana
Thomas Scott 1956 Texas
Ronald Shelley 1949 Oklahoma
Keith Tindale 1961 Louisiana
Robert Villarreal 1961 Michigan

I dunno. I would think they would have noticed burn scars on the UID. The weight's way different, but I guess he could have lost that much weight in three years.

I dunno. I would think they would have noticed burn scars on the UID. The weight's way different, but I guess he could have lost that much weight in three years.
You are right, carbuff, I totally missed the 80% burn scars on Mr. Carlstrom.

I didn't see Richard Ashley mentioned.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19847/0/

Age and height match up

Richard weighed more but three years was enough to loose some weight. Our guy here looks like he may have been 'on the road' for a bit.

Stated eye color is close - Richard says green - doe says Hazel to blue in comments

Richard doesn't have DNA completed yet but he does have dentals.

What do we think?

Ark260-89.jpg

I didn't see Richard Ashley mentioned.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19847/0/

Age and height match up

Richard weighed more but three years was enough to loose some weight. Our guy here looks like he may have been 'on the road' for a bit.

Stated eye color is close - Richard says green - doe says Hazel to blue in comments

Richard doesn't have DNA completed yet but he does have dentals.

What do we think?

View attachment 66674
I'm not very good at the subject, but I don't think the teeth match.

I'm not very good at the subject, but I don't think the teeth match.

I was trying to look at that as best I can. I see some differences but I didn't notice any vast differences. I don't know how old that photo is so.....maybe some damage occurred. IDK

I like the top and middle of their right ears but the bottom seems different. His head looks pretty good for being hit by a truck and thrown like he was so I'm assuming there wasn't much damage to that ear.

Age and height are in range. Circumstances don't rule anything out. My first thought was that the faces didn't quite match, but after looking at the details, they're really really close.

Overall facial shape: same long thin face
Forehead: Red's looks like it could be a little flatter? Hard to say.
Hair: color matches, texture matches, style matches, hairline matches. Even that slight patch of gray or blond at the right temple matches.
Complexion: matches.
Eyebrows: close. Red's are up higher on his forehead but Carl has said that happens post mortem. The area over the nose where they both have some light "unibrow" stuff going on also matches.
Eyes: raised eyebrows make Red's look less deep set, but it looks like the top of the eye socket is roughly the same.
Cheekbones: look to be the same width.
Nose: very close, even the same apparent bump or hook near the top.
Mouth: they both have small mouths with thin lips.
Ears: extremely close
Jaw and teeth: looks like they both have the same lower jaw that's smaller and back a bit relative to the upper jaw (underbite?), and what I can see of the teeth is quite similar. Richard's make a smoother line, but could have acquired some chips from three years on the road. Also, some of it might be the slightly different angle making the notches more apparent.
Chin: Red's looks a little squarer, but the beard makes it hard to tell.
Neck: Richard's neck looks a lot longer, but that could just be the way Red is lying with his head tipped back. Also, the beard.

They both have fingerprints, it says, so it should be a quick easy rule in or rule out.

Lowell Daughenbaugh

Height 72
Weight 160
Hair Brownish red

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2424

The interesting thing was Lowell was planning on getting a job driving trucks and his abandoned car was found at a truck stop...

"He was heading to Houston, Texas, where he planned to contact a friend and possibly find a job driving tractor-trailers. Daughenbaugh never arrived in Texas. His 1973 gold-painted Chevrolet truck was found abandoned at the Dixie Truck Stop off of Interstate 77 in Charlotte, North Carolina in March 1987. None of Daughenbaugh's belongings were discovered in the vehicle and there was no trace of Daughenbaugh himself. The keys were still in the ignition at the time of discovery".

Lowell has tattoos. There is no mention of tattoos on the UID...this not necessarily mean he did not have tattoos and would be an easy rule out if the UID has none...I believe it would be worth submitting Lowell...

UID.jpg
daughenbaugh_lowell.jpg

Classito

The best match (visually) I've seen on this thread, good find. Worry about tatts but yes submitt!

That UID was a distinct looking, handsome young man in my opinion. I hope we can found out who he was finally.

I think both Richard and Lowell should be submitted.

I think both Richard and Lowell should be submitted.

Maybe Dover as well. Should one person call all three in?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back