GUILTY AR - Harper, 10 mos, & Brian Floyd, 33, Ouachita Mountains, 25 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
911 tapes being played from the call last week.
I CANNOT believe he was arrested for filing a false report. :sigh:

It has been reported by MSM several times that LE was aware of Brian's mental health history. I keep waiting to hear that he was arrested as a means to keep him under observation for a time, but so far we've heard nothing to that effect. If they did not attempt to get him some sort of help, then IMO they have a hand in the way this all played out. Stepping away from the computer now.

I just read somewhere that no weapon was found. That a backpack and other items were recovered with the bodies, but now I cant find that link..... UGH!!!! THIS story is making me angry!! Does anyone know where I can watch the latest press conference, is the video up anywhere yet?

I just read somewhere that no weapon was found. That a backpack and other items were recovered with the bodies, but now I cant find that link..... UGH!!!! THIS story is making me angry!! Does anyone know where I can watch the latest press conference, is the video up anywhere yet?

May not be available until after the 10:00 p.m. news, I'm afraid.

Okay... so sheriff keeps saying "the ledge" and "the truck came to rest".... so what if they flipped off a bluff and that's how mom got "beat up"

IF Harper crawled away and then succumbed to the elements, and the family is telling the truth regarding Brooke telling them where to search on Friday, I hope they SUE the pants off LE...

This really bothers me..Sue LE ? Obviously LE did not put this poor child in this situation . his parents failed him period. (And anyone else who knew lifestyle and did nothing). Put blame where it belongs. People lie to LE constantly & they are human.

911 tapes being played from the call last week.
I CANNOT believe he was arrested for filing a false report. :sigh:

I was surprised about that too. It seems so sad to arrest someone who is going through some kind of psychotic episode for filing a false report.

Okay... so sheriff keeps saying "the ledge" and "the truck came to rest".... so what if they flipped off a bluff and that's how mom got "beat up"

???

“The truck was driven to a very remote area,” [Yell County Sheriff Bill] Gilkey said. “There’s not even a road to get where the truck is.”

http://5newsonline.com/2014/07/29/missing-infant-and-father-found-dead-in-ouachita-mountains/

The only place I remember seeing mention of the truck going over a ledge was by supposition stated in a post here. Has Gilkey previously stated the truck went over a ledge?

Ugh, I just dropped the f bomb when I saw "found deceased".

This really bothers me..Sue LE ? Obviously LE did not put this poor child in this situation . his parents failed him period. (And anyone else who knew lifestyle and did nothing). Put blame where it belongs. People lie to LE constantly & they are human.

If they were told where to look and did NOTHING because they didn't believe mom, they SHOULD face criminal charges. We don't know that dads MH played into this, we don't know that they didn't have an accident while camping or hiking and mom went for help and they didn't believe her story so they didn't check... Or what happened at all... for all we know his mother made an INCREDIBLE trek through country that is not a easy hike through your favorite park to try to save him... But if law enforcement FAILED to act and they could have been saved I stand by my statement.

???

http://5newsonline.com/2014/07/29/missing-infant-and-father-found-dead-in-ouachita-mountains/

The only place I remember seeing mention of the truck going over a ledge was by supposition stated in a post here. Has Gilkey previously stated the truck went over a ledge?
Im trying to find it again, I heard him say "where the truck came to rest" in a video clip, and I cant remember if I read him quoted as referring to a ledge or heard it in same video... It was on one of the news stations though.. maybe online, if it was tv it was either 40/29 or 5news bc that's all I get... like I said im searching...

I was surprised about that too. It seems so sad to arrest someone who is going through some kind of psychotic episode for filing a false report.

I agree. I wonder what the legalities are for having him brought to a mental health facility. Tragic. All around.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...d-in-yell-county/51776/Ly42KOoKbkaxsDzGQlxFPA

Its not the same one I saw earlier... but he reporter heard him say it was on a ledge too..

Thanks for hunting this down.

So it was actually found on a ledge, and the sheriff "cannot fathom how the truck got to where it was...on a ledge where it was..." [I'm quoting the reporter here...not a direct quote from the sheriff].

And I believe the sheriff said in the "Your FOI is Wasting My Time" pressure that the truck had come to rest against trees.

So those two things together, to me, indicate that had it not been for the trees the truck would have tumbled. So then, did it tumble from a ledge higher up, land on this ledge and stick there due to trees?

It's sort of pathetic that we have to dig for these types of details, IMO, especially now that Brian and the babe have been found. Is this sheriff being so mysterious to extend his 15 minutes, or can someone come up with a reason why the public can't just be told details like this?

They mentioned the backpack being with Brian in the video you just posted, but I'm sure you made note of that.

I just checked in. So very very sorry to hear this. RIP

Thanks for hunting this down.

So it was actually found on a ledge, and the sheriff "cannot fathom how the truck got to where it was...on a ledge where it was..." [I'm quoting the reporter here...not a direct quote from the sheriff].

And I believe the sheriff said in the "Your FOI is Wasting My Time" pressure that the truck had come to rest against trees.

So those two things together, to me, indicate that had it not been for the trees the truck would have tumbled. So then, did it tumble from a ledge higher up, land on this ledge and stick there due to trees?

It's sort of pathetic that we have to dig for these types of details, IMO, especially now that Brian and the babe have been found. Is this sheriff being so mysterious to extend his 15 minutes, or can someone come up with a reason why the public can't just be told details like this?
I told yall early on that LE in this area is... well different....
Watch the video of truck being towed, the tail light is HANGING, now this could have been done trying to get it out of there... PLEASE don't make me go find the link for that... I think I would have a mental breakdown ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back