GUILTY AR - Isaiah Torres, 6, raped, beaten to death, Bella Vista, 29 March 2015 *parents charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears he is holding an award and maybe a certificate in a school like setting. I wonder if he went to school at one point in his life, or could this be a church (ie: sunday school), or a preschool? I wonder if those were his awards.

This article talks about his award.

http://5newsonline.com/2015/04/08/local-nonprofit-remembers-murdered-bella-vista-boy/
Isaiah was a fun-loving boy who loved to help out. She said it was because he took his job so seriously that he go an award for his hard work.

I am sickened that this <self-snip> Father was working with kids who have mental health issues! At least I can rest at ease that he will never ever be allowed around children again. I keep wondering about the Mother's employer mentioned, given the children were homeschooled - did she work nights?

These children were at the Samaritan center every Tuesday and no one noticed bruises, scars, injuries? I guess he knew to keep the injuries off of the child's hands, face, and forearms - and they could dresss him to cover the scars. With the reports of multiple injuries in various stages of healing, little Isaiah was not just horrifically beaten in 1 episode.

These parents are trash, just trash. I wondered what was so important about the shower before he died since there were many inconsistencies from he showered by himself to one the sisters saying Isiah fell while they were trying to give him a shower. However after reading the affidavit it seems after previous beatings he was bathed to get the blood off. That poor angel. I just can't imagine the fear he had waiting on the SOB father of his to come home and punish him for whatever.
Or, and my stomach turns as I type this, to get rid of any DNA evidence.

I hope we can depend on big bubba and big bertha to make these 2 disgusting pieces of crap their personal play things if you get my drift!

I wonder if the girls were raped and beaten as well. I know one of the articles said they would tattle on Isiah but I wonder if they told on him to keep from getting their own beatings.

Or, and my stomach turns as I type this, to get rid of any DNA evidence.

Thank goodness they gave him a shower instead of a bath (which might have removed even more dna or other evidence).

I hope we can depend on big bubba and big bertha to make these 2 disgusting pieces of crap their personal play things if you get my drift!

I wonder if the girls were raped and beaten as well. I know one of the articles said they would tattle on Isiah but I wonder if they told on him to keep from getting their own beatings.

I wonder if he always closed the door to beat his children. Why would this Mother not intervene on her child(ren)'s behalf. Why didn't she turn him in to CPS or flee? Why not seek medical assistance for the chemical burns at least that one might be explained away, loop type scars/wounds are quite indicative of child abuse.

I've seen first-hand what jail inmates do to baby rapists and child killers. I witnessed it In Cook County jail, where there are thousands of women incarcerated for drug crimes, repeat DUI, fighting, robbery- and many are moms. Who miss their kids. When they see this woman walk in she better get into protective custody FAST because they'll nail her to a cross.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I'd like to take a fire-hot poker to that dad of the year.
RIP little guy.

This poor baby! OMG I am at such a loss of words - how could you? Why would you? On what planet is this an ok thing to do to anyone (let alone a small child)? So many injuries in so many various stages of healing on a small human who has no voice to change his circumstances!

Warning Graphic Descriptions!:

The fresh trauma were on his knees, upper parts of his feet, anal trauma, rectal trauma, cuts to head, major bruising on right side, diamond shaped mark on his abdomen, dark eyes, puncture wounds all over his body, multiple cuts and bruises and "previous" chemical burns on his back.

There was blood spatter in the camper (floors, walls, ceiling) and a large pool of blood on a mattress.
The same blood spatter was found in the master bedroom of the home, along with a fireplace poker with a diamond shaped handle.

Another scapegoated child (referenced the girls tattled on him when Dad got home) who was homeschooled (isolated?), and I suspect he had very little contact with others outside of the home who could report some of the signs of abuse.

I predict that once the autopsy comes in they will find various broken bones or other skeletal/body trauma that had healed without proper medical care (gotta hide those abusive secrets ya know).

(ETA from the PDF Shadowraith posted upthread)

I guess we need to pray for the sisters as well. Parents going to jail, and they will have to grow up knowing that they survived because they were treated differently, and didn't know how better than to be a part of scapegoating their brother, or that they didn't know how to call out for help from outside their family.

Very, very sad.

I think this is the worst thing I've ever read on here. In this picture doesn't it look like the left side of Isaiah's face is swollen? He can't even open his mouth to smile.

15ebss2.jpg

How did these two vile things ever produce something so adorable and cute as Isaiah? I can't even begin to convey the anger and hatred I feel for them right now.

20fatja.jpg

zo7pts.jpg

http://wgntv.com/2015/04/07/parents-face-capital-murder-rape-battery-charges-in-boys-death/
http://5newsonline.com/2015/04/07/b...rape-and-chronic-child-abuse-prosecutor-says/

Isaiah's school reported concerns to Arkansas Department of Human Services.

http://tinyurl.com/pvorfkx

The academy released a statement, Thursday, saying Isaiah was a student during the 2013-2014 school year.

An administrator says in part:

"During his time at the academy, DHS was hotlined with our concerns, and we are in full cooperation with all appropriate authorities at this time."

The academy says Isaiah did not return to the school the following year.

We contacted DHS about any past abuse reports or investigations involving Isaiah. DHS says that because this is an ongoing investigation, it must first have approval from Bella Vista Police before releasing any information regarding Isaiah's history.

Bella Vista Police declined to comment, Thursday, on their current investigation of Mauricio and Cathy Torres. Chief Kenneth Farmer tells us neither parent has a previous criminal record.

Farmer also says if DHS conducted previous investigations, he is unaware.

Wow, another case of DHS failing a child! I'm so angry at this.

I just can't get out of my head the size of the father. He's HUGE! How much terror and pain must be have inflicted on Isaiah? How can a small child defend himself against that? Poor wee soul.

Wow, another case of DHS failing a child! I'm so angry at this.

I just can't get out of my head the size of the father. He's HUGE! How much terror and pain must be have inflicted on Isaiah? How can a small child defend himself against that? Poor wee soul.

Arkansas DHS is a dysfunctional mess of an agency.

JMO

I think this is the worst thing I've ever read on here. In this picture doesn't it look like the left side of Isaiah's face is swollen? He can't even open his mouth to smile.

15ebss2.jpg

How did these two vile things ever produce something so adorable and cute as Isaiah? I can't even begin to convey the anger and hatred I feel for them right now.

20fatja.jpg

zo7pts.jpg

http://wgntv.com/2015/04/07/parents-face-capital-murder-rape-battery-charges-in-boys-death/
http://5newsonline.com/2015/04/07/b...rape-and-chronic-child-abuse-prosecutor-says/

I don't see swelling on Isiah's face but I do see sadness in his little eyes. These kind folks at the center were probably the only positive thing in Isiah's life. I'm so heartbroken that this baby died too soon but now he's safe and can run and play with the angels. JMO

15ebss2.jpg

20fatja.jpg

zo7pts.jpg

I don't see swelling on Isiah's face but I do see sadness in his little eyes. These kind folks at the center were probably the only positive thing in Isiah's life. I'm so heartbroken that this baby died too soon but now he's safe and can run and play with the angels. JMO

What I noticed in this picture was what I affectionately referred to as the "goofy grin" my kids used to do when someone told them to "smile" for a picture. They shifted their lower jaw to one side and kind of cracked smile that seeemed off center. It could be just this is his natural look or swelling. (not really sure without other photos to contrast and compare)

Hi, I'm new. This poor child lived right down the street from us. The DHS report also says that there were two other dealings with DHS in the early 2000s, one which ended in "court action". The eldest daughter was born in 2007. It appears that the Torres parents have tangled with DHS before, possibly with a "first wave" of children. That is terrifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back