GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Arrested: Zachary Holly (sp?), 28, capital murder, kidnapping, residential burglary.
Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry
BREAKING Bentonville police arrest Zachary Holley of 702 SE A St. in Jersey Bridgeman murder investigation.
Chief Simpson: Probable cause affidavit to be released Wednesday; will answer many questions.
Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry
No additional arrests to be made in Jersey Bridgeman case.

Zach Holly -- He's the guy I posted about who said he'd made a big mistake and was afraid he'd lose his wife.

jerseyzachholly.jpg

Zach Holly

Yes you did Steadfast! I was reading his fb this afternoon & others.

Just some notes from looking at facebook pages. The [Zach Holly] brother of the person reported as having the utilities in his name at the trailer next door to Jersey posts that he is living on A St. near EZ Mart. I wonder if he and his wife are the residents of the trailer. His wife posts that she's been to jail 8 times in 4 years. On Nov 16 he posts that he recently made a "huge mistake" and may have lost the wife. I wonder what his huge mistake was? What did his wife find out he was doing?

I'm quoting my own message so I don't have to re-type. I added his name.

I wonder if he's a Juggalo? He says he loves Dexter, Natural Born Killers and Insane Clown Posse.

AND, one of his favorite quotes is from Silence of The Lambs.....

jerseyzachholly.jpg

Zach Holly

That PC made me physically sick to my stomach. So close and such feelings I have never experienced. I felt it would be today. How very sad for Jersey's mom. A right next door. oh my this is breaking my heart. jmo

I guess that demons are more and more inhabiting the bodies of normal appearing people. Thank God they found this before he could do it to another child.

Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry
Affidavit of probable cause to be issued after Holly's bond hearing Wednesday and will include answers to questions in murder investigation.

Zach Holly -- He's the guy I posted about who said he'd made a big mistake and was afraid he'd lose his wife.

WOW. When I first read your post about him the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I had a strong gut feeling that you were on to something. :sad:

So glad to see the arrest has been made, nice sluething on the fb pages STEADFAST, I recall you bringing this friend/neighbor to our attention.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe
Back