GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think that comment was a case of a person blaming the victim. I think it was a reference to the person crying every day blaming herself.

The affidavit at the following link provides some context for the comment.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2011/dec/02/police-couple-chained-child-furniture/

Thanks foe pointing out that perspective. I reread the comment with a fresh set of eyes and can see how it could be putting blame on the adults that made the situation what it is and not on Jersey. My blood has stopped boiling. :)

I agree about the dysfunction, it seems like there is plenty to pass out! At least Jersey looked genuinelu happy in her pictures and didn't appear to be fake smiling. She may not have been aware of all of the dysfunction. It's my hope that her short life was as happy even with the chain incident. That was 100% wrong but I could see how perhaps part of it was done out of concern/love for Jersey. Then again, maybe not because they got long sentences.

This case is so sad.

Are we allowed to discuss our theories since no POI has been named? The fact that she was called in as missing so early tips me towards believing the mom is in the clear. The lack of info is frustating!

(Today is a high pain day so I'm medicated & rambling, I apologize in advance for random tangents :peace: )

I wonder how long the "abandoned" house was abandoned? Jersey's dad, the one in prison, has a fb friend, who posted on fb on Nov 10 that he and his wife have to move out immediately -- He says they want their stuff moved from A St. to storage on Moberly Lane. Now, really, is that a coincidence? There are only about 6 or so houses on A St. His and his wife's facebook names are a synonym for unrighteously and then first names.

I wonder how long the "abandoned" house was abandoned? Jersey's dad, the one in prison, has a fb friend, who posted on fb on Nov 10 that he and his wife have to move out immediately -- He says they want their stuff moved from A St. to storage on Moberly Lane. Now, really, is that a coincidence? There are only about 6 or so houses on A St. His and his wife's facebook names are a synonym for unrighteously and then first names.

Couldnt find the "friend" you are talking about. I show the father only having 8 facebook friends.

Also, there are 4 "A" streets in Bentonville. SE A, SW A, NE A & NW A

Nevermind, found who you were talking about on the stepmoms facebook

Couldnt find the "friend" you are talking about. I show the father only having 8 facebook friends.

Also, there are 4 "A" streets in Bentonville. SE A, SW A, NE A & NW A

Nevermind, found who you were talking about on the stepmoms facebook

The facebook page was a combination of stepmom's and dad's names. Are there two other fb pages?

I know about the different A streets in Bentonville, but SE A is the only one with both houses and also proximity to Moberly Ln.

I just think it's notable that a house on A St would be empty and a murdered child in it, and a friend of that child's parent or stepparent having just moved out of a house on A St.

This friend who had to leave the house on A St. has taken a lot of very nice pictures of Bentonville and everything looks loving in his home. He and his wife seem to be into pentagrams and etc., but that could just be a style thing or a non-mainstream religion of theirs. Also, they were forced out of the house, said the landlord had gotten an attorney. Didn't go into the reasons for it.

ETA Why are all these facts on people's public facebook pages??!!!!

The facebook page was a combination of stepmom's and dad's names. Are there two other fb pages?

I know about the different A streets in Bentonville, but SE A is the only one with both houses and also proximity to Moberly Ln.

I just think it's notable that a house on A St would be empty and a murdered child in it, and a friend of that child's parent or stepparent having just moved out of a house on A St.

This friend who had to leave the house on A St. has taken a lot of very nice pictures of Bentonville and everything looks loving in his home. He and his wife seem to be into pentagrams and etc., but that could just be a style thing or a non-mainstream religion of theirs.

Yeah...I found them. Im with you, seems Jersey was surrounded with a lot of dysfunctional people.
Yes, I was just looking at the pictures of their own kid. I found it kind of weird that if you look at my facebook, I would have pictures in all those same spots with my own kids. The bentonville square and the ice skating rink...lol.

The abandoned house is one of the things that seems to stick with me in this case. This is what makes me think that its someone close to that house or the family. Someone had to know that house was abandoned. I told my wife two things that bug me about this case. 1. The abandoned house that was so close. 2. Jerseys house was so small that there is no way anyone could take a child from that house and not wake up the whole house.

I wish we would get some answers soon.

Yeah...I found them. Im with you, seems Jersey was surrounded with a lot of dysfunctional people.
Yes, I was just looking at the pictures of their own kid. I found it kind of weird that if you look at my facebook, I would have pictures in all those same spots with my own kids. The bentonville square and the ice skating rink...lol.

The abandoned house is one of the things that seems to stick with me in this case. This is what makes me think that its someone close to that house or the family. Someone had to know that house was abandoned. I told my wife two things that bug me about this case. 1. The abandoned house that was so close. 2. Jerseys house was so small that there is no way anyone could take a child from that house and not wake up the whole house.

I wish we would get some answers soon.

Oh, so do I! So afraid this one will fade away. Hope DNA or other compelling evidence comes in soon and points to the perp and justice can be done.

Does anyone know anything about the siblings of Jersey's mom? On the public info on her facebook page the mom lists her parents as both having the last name of Price. And those names have also been published by news media. But Jersey's mom also list 2 brothers in her public info both with 2 different last names. One of those brothers states in his public info "i dont have a job. no license. and i owe i owe. hey other than that life's great. ive been taking care of my nieces and tryin to get my fines paid. those girls are my reason for living." I wonder if this really is a brother? Sometimes people put up family relationships on facebook that are not really true, just meaning good friends?

Does anyone know anything about the siblings of Jersey's mom? On the public info on her facebook page the mom lists her parents as both having the last name of Price. And those names have also been published by news media. But Jersey's mom also list 2 brothers in her public info both with 2 different last names. One of those brothers states in his public info "i dont have a job. no license. and i owe i owe. hey other than that life's great. ive been taking care of my nieces and tryin to get my fines paid. those girls are my reason for living." I wonder if this really is a brother? Sometimes people put up family relationships on facebook that are not really true, just meaning good friends?

I can't completely figure out the family either -- so many different names. I'm confused about the grandparents. I think this is a fairly recent second (or higher) marriage with stepchildren from various other spouses. On the other hand, none of the kids seem to mention other moms. I don't know. I will say that they seem like a very loving family.

On the Jersey Dianne Bridgeman -- Sharing Our Love facebook page, someone has commented that if Jersey hadn't turned David and Jana in, she'd be alive today. I think that's creepy no matter what she meant by it. She must know them, as she used their first names and mentioned someone who cries every day about Jersey's death. The comment appears on a picture of Jersey on her grandmother's lap with some other kids.

I agree, STEADFAST, creepy, and I'll add just plain odd. :waitasec:

Jersey "turned them in"?? Hmmmmm.
icon8.gif

I wouldnt rule out the father having something to do with this. Its a stretch, but many times, people in prison can order crimes on the outside. Especially if they get involved with prison gangs.

I know its a stretch...lol. But I suppose anything is possible with this case.

And let's not forget the stepmom is in prison, too, and maybe harboring a grudge.

Yes, it is disturbing. But like you said, it might be how some people cope with it. I got into an argument on a local news message board with someone who was either related to the father or a close friend of his. She was making excuses for him, claiming that both her father and step mother were great parents and they had their reasons for chaining her up. Made me so angry, I couldnt help but go off on her.

I don't wonder at all that you did, Storm. It would have been tuff for me not to say something like, "If they were so great, why didn't they take care of the roaches that were seen crawling on the same floor where they made her sleep those three nights?"

Can someone summarize the info in the article please? My computer will not let me leave websleuths. How very strange.

Can someone summarize the info in the article please? My computer will not let me leave websleuths. How very strange.
Basically just says an arrest has been made and a presser's scheduled for 8:30 tonight, then followed by a synopsis of the case and of Jersey's past history.

Press conf by Bentonville PD at 8:30 to announce the arrest. I noticed that the arrest came at the time Jersey's visitation would be getting over. Not sure if that is significant. I guess we will be finding out soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back