AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a false story, Josh deserves an apology. But, I'm not seeing a full-out dispute of the story on snopes. It shows the photo, which isn't Josh as we already figured out, but is it denying that Josh used the photo on a profile he himself set up?

Not yet. And Josh deserves the same apology his sisters got from him. Wait.

Well friends, seems the Ashley Madison deal was untrue.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/08/19/josh-duggar-ashley-madison/

This doesn't mean this beast is anything but a pedophile. That stands.

That is NOT what I am reading from the link. What I am reading is: "Josh Duggar has not acknowledged allegations concerning Ashley Madison or OKCupid, and his involvement with either service has not definitively been confirmed."

To me that means that Josh is keeping his mouth shut for now and more investigating needs to be done to confirm or deny the accusations, however as of now, it could be true (or false).

Not yet. And Josh deserves the same apology his sisters got from him. Wait.

If a reporter got a story wrong and someone's name is blasted all over the place with false accusations, an apology is in order, no matter what. Just because Josh's apology wasn't sufficient (in many eyes) doesn't mean everyone else gets a pass on apologies.

But, I still don't see Snopes outright saying the story is false. I'm waiting.

That is NOT what I am reading from the link. What I am reading is: "Josh Duggar has not acknowledged allegations concerning Ashley Madison or OKCupid, and his involvement with either service has not definitively been confirmed."

To me that means that Josh is keeping his mouth shut for now and more investigating needs to be done to confirm or deny the accusations, however as of now, it could be true (or false).

Yep, I posted too soon. My bad.

If a reporter got a story wrong and someone's name is blasted all over the place with false accusations, an apology is in order, no matter what. Just because Josh's apology wasn't sufficient (in many eyes) doesn't mean everyone else gets a pass on apologies.

But, I still don't see Snopes outright saying the story is false. I'm waiting.

Yeah, we shall wait. I still don't see why Ashley Madison should apologize to Josh or anyone else. They were hacked. And, if you are paying to belong to a cheating website, you are begging to be exposed.

Does anyone really think that Josh would put an actual photo of himself on a cheating/dating site? How many cheating men/women put their actual photo up on a cheating/dating site? How many pick a photo of a little known model and use it as "themselves"? There are so many photos of Josh out there that if someone wanted to frame him it would be very simple to use an actual photo of Josh.

MOO

Personally I think that the hackers should release all of the info they got from Ashley Madison. But then that's just me not liking cheaters at all and feeling that they need to be exposed so their spouse knows to watch out for themselves.

MOO

Does anyone really think that Josh would put an actual photo of himself on a cheating/dating site? How many cheating men/women put their actual photo up on a cheating/dating site? How many pick a photo of a little known model and use it as "themselves"? There are so many photos of Josh out there that if someone wanted to frame him it would be very simple to use an actual photo of Josh.

MOO

omg you just reminded me of this show I love, called Catfish. The photos people put up on dating websites are the LOLz, compared to what they look like. Some even fake their genders. Fun stuff. Unless you are on the other end. Oyvey!!!

Yeah, we shall wait. I still don't see why Ashley Madison should apologize to Josh or anyone else. They were hacked. And, if you are paying to belong to a cheating website, you are begging to be exposed.

Ack! I don't think Ashley Madison site should apologize! Where in the world did that come from?

I think any **REPORTER** who gets a story wrong should apologize. And, for the moment, I don't think the reporter did get the story wrong.

Ack! I don't think Ashley Madison site should apologize! Where in the world did that come from?

I think any **REPORTER** who gets a story wrong should apologize. And, for the moment, I don't think the reporter did get the story wrong.

Misread, my bad. I definitely need more coffee. And maybe a chill pill while I'm at it. This case infuriates me. xoxoxo

Well friends, seems the Ashley Madison deal was untrue.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/08/19/josh-duggar-ashley-madison/

This doesn't mean this beast is anything but a pedophile. That stands.

I'm not so sure Snopes is correct. This statement from Josh was just posted on the Duggar's homepage.

<snipped by me to comply with copyright>

"Statement from Josh Duggar:

I have been the biggest hypocrite ever. While espousing faith and family values, I have secretly over the last several years been viewing *advertiser censored* on the internet and this became a secret addiction and I became unfaithful to my wife.

I am so ashamed of the double life that I have been living and am grieved for the hurt, pain and disgrace my sin has caused my wife and family, and most of all Jesus and all those who profess faith in Him."

Entire statement posted at link below.

http://duggarfamily.com/michelles-blog

I.M. Important &#8207;@freelancewoman 2 hrs2 hours ago California, USA

BREAKING:

In an effort to keep #JoshDuggar from having affairs, Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar request everyone lock your doors at night.

"Hide your kids, hide your wife '' ;)

He confessed to infidelity with his wife, being a hypocrite and into *advertiser censored*. I strongly suspect he would confess. Repentance and forgive Ness are the only ways that people like him can come through scandals like this and remain a part of the culture.

Some "precious"wife. If she was so precious to him...

He confessed to infidelity with his wife, being a hypocrite and into *advertiser censored*. I strongly suspect he would confess. Repentance and forgive Ness are the only ways that people like him can come through scandals like this and remain a part of the culture.

Who is Ness?

Just kidding. Have to have a laugh sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand