Reaction score
Date of Birth: circa 1945
Race: White
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

She was last seen on December 19, 1978. There is little information available for Kay's case at this time.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3674dfar.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12822/0/

Kay Ilene Collins

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12822/592

Age last seen: 33
Age now: 72
Race: White female
Hair color: Black

Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 60.0
Weight: 100.0
Clothes and Scars and Marks: Western dress; boots

No photos disponible

Missing unknown circumstances

Unfortunately, she has a common name. I'm searching Ancestry and seeing two Kay Collins in different AR yearbooks-- one in Marshall, AR and one in Crosett, AR. Neither location is in the same area as where she went missing. Marshall is about 55 miles from Mountain Home. Crosett is very far away-- the opposite side of the the state and 273 miles so it seems less likely that one is her. The Marshall one seems more likely to be her but I don't have any info on if she was from AR or if she had moved there from out of state. There are MANY other Kay Collins around the right age in other states. I'm also not sure Collins is her maiden name or if she ever married. Feel like I've hit a brick wall without more info. Need some other genealogists/researchers to look into this and figure out if the one in Marshall, AR yearbooks could be the missing Kay Collins.

This is a tough one, wonder if her name is backwards Ilene Kay instead of Kay Ilene .. just saying I see more Kay Ilene vs Ilene Kay .. who knows. The Collins I found in Mountain Home were originally from Illinois read through a few obits nothing on an Ilene Kay. Collins maybe a married name ... I'm just as stumped. o_O

There are no pictures of her on the internet. Nothing about her family or if they searched when she first went missing.

I have done some deep research and I'm also hitting some brick walls. Some questions: who reported her missing? How do we know her hair color and eyes? I tried the suggestions of Ilene Kay Collins and a wealth of information comes up, but the birth date is off. Most are 1946 and later. Are we sure she was 33? Kay can be short for Katherine and Kay could be a middle name. In my personal opinion, I think she moved to Arkansas, but was born elsewhere.

Identifiers​

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Missing Age 33 Years
Current Age 79 Years

First Name Kay
Middle Name Ilene
Last Name Collins
Nickname/Alias --
Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian