Found Deceased AR - Lisa Prescott, 54, Jonesboro, 31 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can’t believe Lisa’s missing page is private now. I simply do NOT understand when people make the missing pages private. I’d want every and any possible person to see the page. You never know what someone might remember or have low key theories that could help find them. If someone leaves a crappy comment, just block them and move on. How hard is that? It’d be like asking people to sign up for a missing flyer. I simply don’t understand. Anyone have any insights for me? Thanks.

I can’t believe Lisa’s missing page is private now. I simply do NOT understand when people make the missing pages private. I’d want every and any possible person to see the page. You never know what someone might remember or have low key theories that could help find them. If someone leaves a crappy comment, just block them and move on. How hard is that? It’d be like asking people to sign up for a missing flyer. I simply don’t understand. Anyone have any insights for me? Thanks.

it speaks to me as a " I cant delete it but I either cant deal or its just shady sometimes speaking in general terms Some pages I've seen amount to I was just trying to throw suspicion off of me, not saying that's what this is but I don't get it either

JPD releases more information in search for missing person

Lisa Mans Prescott has been missing since September 2018, with officials being advised of possible prescription drug dependence, history of overdosing and other mental issues, Jonesboro police said Wednesday.

I don't read too much into that. I don't think people realize what they are in for when they create such pages. The real scum of the earth come out and post things. Accusations go flyin'. The rumors and weirdos come out from everywhere I am sure.

The day before she disappeared, Lisa had been subpoenaed to testify in an unrelated court case her niece was a party in about whether or not she intended to sell her house to her niece, as a document had been presented to the judge indicating Lisa's intent to sell. Lisa told the judge she had no intention of selling the house.

Curiously, the DVR that controlled her home's exterior surveillance system had been disconnected.

Help Find Lisa Prescott
Jonesboro missing person case featured on national podcast

Jonesboro Woman Missing Nearly 2 Years, Vanished Without A Trace

Jonesboro Police as well as friends and family of Lisa Mans Prescott are still left with no answers.

Lisa Mans Prescott went missing August 31st 2018 at age 54 in Jonesboro Arkansas. She was last scene in her pajamas at her residence. Lisa left with none of her possessions and her pet dog was left roaming in the residence.

A reward has been offered, if you have any information on Lisa Mans Prescott please contact the Jonesboro Police Department.

Her family has set up a Facebook page. a few searches have happened. Admin (niece) mentions taking a lie detector test.

FIND Lisa Prescott Public Group | Facebook

BBM- I found this kind of interesting, especially after the report in an article upthread about her going to court the day before to tell the judge whether or not she was going to sell her house to her niece? She told the judge no, she had no intentions of selling it to her. What brought that on, I wonder?

Coming up on 2 years missing... This case is bizarre on many levels. Lisa deserves to be found.

Lisa's page is private, and I was able to join with no problem. I am not family and I have no connection to her besides being deeply concerned about several missing people in that particular area.

Jonesboro Police Department

IMO, they were determined to conduct the search yesterday (Oct 10) despite weather obstacles. Hurricane Delta hit Fri night & we were dumped with rain!

Equusearch group coordinating effort to find Prescott

Here’s an article that shared the basic info on the search that was planned.

Equusearch Midwest will be conducting a search on Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Hoxie native Lisa Prescott, who has been missing for more than two years.
Saturday’s search will begin at 8 a.m., and volunteers are asked to meet at 1903 Keller’s Chapel Road. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and bring a valid ID.

Those helping search are advised to dress appropriately for wooded terrain.

Reactions: Dre
Human remains found in Jonesboro during search for missing woman | KARK

Additional link on the remains found over the weekend.

Detectives were called to the scene when the remains were found.
Police have not yet confirmed if the remains are Prescott’s.

The remains were sent to the state crime lab for positive identification.
Wow, how incredible!! I am so glad they were able to locate someone to put them to rest, but I am also in a way hopeful that since the search was for her that it is in fact, and her family can get some answers.
It’s so sad, but very proud of their search efforts!

if it is her, I hope they’re able to glean any information of death, I believe some justice is in order.

Help Find Lisa Prescott

It is with a very heavy heart that we update everyone that the lab results from the recently located remains after a search done by Equusearch Midwest have proved to be the remains of Lisa Prescott. At this time we would like to invite everyone to share their prayers & support below OR visit the page and share them directly with the family, so they can see them directly very quickly. This is another heartbreaking ending for Missing Persons Of Arkansas in a year filled with deeply troubling updates for many cases across Arkansas. We are sending our deep prayers for the family, friends & everyone involved with Lisa's life & we would like to thank all of the countless people who helped search & volunteer throughout this cases history. #TakenToSoon #NeverForgotten #RIPLISA

Head Admin.

We would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and support for our family over the last two years. We received confirmation today that the remains found last Saturday are our beloved Lisa. We ask that everyone continue to keep our entire family in your prayers as we grieve our loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back