AR AR - Lucas Prassas, 21, Wynne, 29 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course he is worth saving! His troubles are apparent to me, just based on his social media posts. I don't judge him for that stuff, he reminds me of my brother, who has Aspergers syndrome. My brother really turns people off (lol) but I know his good traits too. I wanted to suggest that because you have legal guardianship of Lucas (right?), you may be entitled to his medical activity, whereabouts, etc. If you have to travel to the hospitals or jails or anything, be sure to take your legal paperwork with you! I have guardianship of two nieces and I've learned to have that court order on me for anything related to them. Best wishes!
I read all his posts. We talked about them and he told me, grandma, I didn't mean that stuff. I just wanted people to talk to me.
I know my boy. He is a good but troubled young man. But worth finding. Worth saving.

I have been posting here as if I were the only one who cares about Luke. This is not so. His mother (my daughter) cannot even talk about it. My husband (step grandfather) who raised him with me, his step father, His parents, various people who know and care about him.

I have always behaved as if I were the only one who loved Luke and to some extent believed it; but it isn't so. Many people love and miss Luke and we ALL want him home.

On facebook I posted all info. Can you get what you need from that? If not I could email you everything. And thank you.

Lucas Prassas
lucasprassas.jpg

Wynne Woman Asking For Help Locating Missing Grandson -

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ng-missing-grand/19743/s7KSFz9_aUCalR3msKjx2A

I just wanted to let you guys know that we just got back from a luncheon in Little Rock that is sponsored by the Attorney General's office. The police from all over Arkansas were there and they had a 4 hour training on missing adults, plus kids. They had to see a slide show on all the missing, dead, alive and no answer yet. I had my DNA taken. The main speaker was a young woman of 28 who was stolen from her home, raped, got her throat slit. Some kids playing found her the next day and the docs said she would never talk again. Well, her voice is perfect and this is what she does, goes all over the country, talking to people like us. A lot more people have his picture now - maybe there's a chance it will do some good. I want to hear from my boy more than anything in the world. Please keep praying and looking.

Just wanted to tell you guys that we went to a luncheon in Little Rock on Thursday. (got super lost but that's another story) It was really a nurturing experience. The Attorney General introduced himself to me. Tons of law enforcement from all over the state were there and they had a 4 hour training, including a slide show of Arkansas missing. If any of you are from Arkansas or think your missing person is in Arkansas, please contact me; I know a few more people than I used to. And the event is on my Timeline; the first one interviewed (crying, of course) is me.

ok guys post #46 has the poster in word form that I created, I am trying to get this to lucas 's facebook can anyone help I have changed the date to 11/29/2013 from the jan date and it wont save at all can any one of you help?

or to Audrey (help)

I hope this young man is found soon and safe.

ok guys post #46 has the poster in word form that I created, I am trying to get this to lucas 's facebook can anyone help I have changed the date to 11/29/2013 from the jan date and it wont save at all can any one of you help?

or to Audrey (help)

I tried to figure it out the other day and again just now. The only thing I can think of is take a screen shot of it and upload as a photo, but my iPad won't let me shrink it enought to do so. If anyone has a PC or laptop, they might try that.

I tried to figure it out the other day and again just now. The only thing I can think of is take a screen shot of it and upload as a photo, but my iPad won't let me shrink it enought to do so. If anyone has a PC or laptop, they might try that.

all of a sudden I cant even screenshot GRRRRRRR!

It looks like I could change it and save it.

Attachments

• lucas (2).doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 18
It looks like I could change it and save it.

Thank you!! I did it on my phone but it wont let me share anywhere, I would like to get it to FB, I am however blocked at work and I cant seem to do it on my phone!

Bumping for Lucas, where are you? if you are reading this please pick up a phone this is pure torture for Audrey and your family she loves you so much!

Finally success poster is on Facebook an one wants me to share with you on me

I have been posting here as if I were the only one who cares about Luke. This is not so. His mother (my daughter) cannot even talk about it. My husband (step grandfather) who raised him with me, his step father, His parents, various people who know and care about him.

I have always behaved as if I were the only one who loved Luke and to some extent believed it; but it isn't so. Many people love and miss Luke and we ALL want him home.

Audrey, you are a wonderful advocate for Luke! He is absolutely blessed to have you on his side. I truly hope he calls home soon. Bumping this up for you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back