AR AR - Lucas Prassas, 21, Wynne, 29 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some people think he may be alive and well but I might never hear from him again. Because he is bi-polar and has Aspergers, he does not think like neurotypicals people. I don't believe it, not about me. We were so close. We watched 'AI" together and both cried. He asked me at about age 8 why we could not get married because we love each other. Near the time he disappeared he told me he tried to think of interesting subjects so people would want to talk to him. His life since he hit puberty has been the saddest thing I've ever seen. Please send us loving thoughts. We need them.

Audrey, Loving thoughts to you! I am so sorry you are going thru this. Prayers to you and I hope Lucas will find is way back home!

This may seem like an obvious question, Audrey, but there was a mention that his bank card was missing. Do you have access to his account to see if he's used his card?

Prayers he makes his way home. This is so painful to read.

Some people think he may be alive and well but I might never hear from him again. Because he is bi-polar and has Aspergers, he does not think like neurotypicals people. I don't believe it, not about me. We were so close. We watched 'AI" together and both cried. He asked me at about age 8 why we could not get married because we love each other. Near the time he disappeared he told me he tried to think of interesting subjects so people would want to talk to him. His life since he hit puberty has been the saddest thing I've ever seen. Please send us loving thoughts. We need them.

Prayers for your family, Audrey.

I am so sorry <3 The thing with bipolar is you go in the other direction sometimes so there will come a time (I hope soon) that he will want to be back home, he will need you that being said right now he likley will migrate where his demographic is I would say you need to circulate flyers in the hub cities LR, Ft smith, Fayetteville and Memphis also Truck Drivers and stops! I will be in Fayetteville on the 23 I will be more than happy to do that all the way there from Dallas! Do we have a pdf flyer?

Audrey, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Lucas. I'm from Clarendon, AR and have shared Lucas' info on my FB page. Praying you're reunited soon!

I don't know what a pdf flier is but his pic and story are all over the web. Just google his name. Would that do it? Or I could send you one. In answer to another question, he left his ATM card behind and we (me and husband) know where it is? Please tell me how to get fliers around the country. Police departments? (who have done nothing here but put him on a National Missing list - if he gets in any trouble I will be notified. If anyone wants to give me private info my email is auderywaldo@att.net.

ps - posting on your Facebook pages might be a big help. Please everyone, do so if possible. I am more heartbroken than I have words to express.

Prayers for this fine young man..........

I posted something under Audrey, not sure where it is. I was telling you all that the Little Rock police are getting the picture of him and his story from the police here and every patrolman is going to have a copy in his patrol car.

One more question? How do I get some friends on this site? You all have been great and I would like to help you aldo.

Hi Audrey, Just start reading and participating in other threads. I would suggest you make a link to this thread as your signature. That will drive more people here

You can do this by copying (right click/copy) what's in the browser at the top of page 1 of this thread.
At the very top you will see your name which is underlined. Click, on that. Then click on customize profile. To the left of that page you will see a lot of options. Under settings and Options you will see Edit Signature. Click on that. A box will then pop up. Write something referencing that this is your grandson and you need help finding him. Then paste (right click/paste) the link to the thread.

Hope this helps.

I emailed Dateline because of something I read here; they actually called me today. They asked if I have any ideas or clues or leads. Sadly, I don't. A hospital? A mission or shelter? Did he meet someone he liked in his last hospital, St. Francis in Memphis? What if he just does not want me to know. He knows I will cry and ask him to come home. He knows he has a lot of trouble saying no to me. Maybe he just does not want to be found by me. He hates it here. Very small southern town in Arkansas. I don't like it much either. I wish I could just hear from him that he is alive and safe. I can't make him come home. Just hearing his voice would allow me to live again, because I am not really present in my own life anymore. A big part of me is with him, wherever he is.
At least the little ones are coming for the weekend. The 10 year old has severe autism and does not speak except with his eyes, which show mw the kind of love Luke used to show me. And with the 3 year old, there is no time to be sad. You have to hit the ground running when Jo Jo is around.

I emailed Dateline because of something I read here; they actually called me today. They asked if I have any ideas or clues or leads. Sadly, I don't. A hospital? A mission or shelter? Did he meet someone he liked in his last hospital, St. Francis in Memphis? What if he just does not want me to know. He knows I will cry and ask him to come home. He knows he has a lot of trouble saying no to me. Maybe he just does not want to be found by me. He hates it here. Very small southern town in Arkansas. I don't like it much either. I wish I could just hear from him that he is alive and safe. I can't make him come home. Just hearing his voice would allow me to live again, because I am not really present in my own life anymore. A big part of me is with him, wherever he is.
At least the little ones are coming for the weekend. The 10 year old has severe autism and does not speak except with his eyes, which show mw the kind of love Luke used to show me. And with the 3 year old, there is no time to be sad. You have to hit the ground running when Jo Jo is around.

Hi Audrey,

I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and Lucas. I understand how you feel about Wynne. I lived there for 3.5 years and I also didn't like it. I did not fit in at all. I did make a few nice friends while there though. I hope Dateline will run a segment on Lucas.

Hello Audrey,

I hope that Lucas returns home safely very soon. Thinking of you and sending prayers.

Wow. I think that is the first thread I've seen on T that didn't have at least one troll.

I am his grandma. I am the one who has raised him , I am the one who cries and prays to a od I am not sure of.

Audrey

Errr.... I hope the other parties of these disqus arguments are being looked into. He posted his address. :-/
I have to say, I've never seen an autistic person write conversationally, and certainly not in his ..umm..style. Aspergers, yes. I guess that's rather pointless here though. I need to sleep.
A month before he went missing, he posted this:

https://www.missedconnections.com/p...intance-age-30-wears-glasses-forgot-last-name

He tells a fair bit of his history for the 6+ months prior to when he went missing. This makes me more inclined to think he left intentionally. I'm putting a paragraph space or two to make it easier to read and to help highlight a few parts of it for those just skimming (there's more both before and after this:

He posts A LOT of places it seems.

Some quite insightful, some extremely antagonistic, some very degrading, some very crass. Runs the gamut.

Obviously these are out of context b/c I had it only pull up his posts, not within the context of each place he was posting them...but his disqus posts. Scanning this you'll see what I mean even just within those about the gamut of which side of him you were getting.

Welcome. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back