GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really fear this kid has been abducted :( IMO they should have found malik by now, only 2 years old..wouldn't have gone THAT far without getting tired.

I understand your fear. Unfortunately, it is much more likely that this precious child never made it out of the home alive.

MOO

Katy, I see you lurking, what are your thoughts? You're really good about this stuff---is your hinky meter beeping?

(going back to page 1--seeing if you guys left me any clues via SM :wink:)

:websleuther:

It's so cold out. [emoji22]. I have hardly slept and I'm just praying he got under a house and is found today!!
I just Read on a social Searcy forum, which is not considered a credible source, that someone taking a lie detector got up and took off the equipment saying they couldn't handle it and walked out. This was posted by a local who claims to be in the know.. And I believe is a local reporter. Stating that he felt it needed to be known because so many were out in the cold searching and that someone knows he's not lost. [emoji22]

I read what your were referring to. I doesn't sound good, if there is truth to it. I would think that body language would be a very good indicator right now, since they don't really seem to have much more to go on.

My hinky meters been going full blast since this case started and seeing who is involved in this.

Is there a case map yet as to exactly what parent lives where?
Dad & Stepmom(the one taking the bath and cooking dinner)
Grandma(mom of bio mom)
Mom(bio mom)

Are the Dads family in the town as well?
TIA

BBM:

Those are Jordan's. Not cheap, even toddler size. My son is a self proclaimed sneaker head and when he was younger we would buy a size big so he could grow into them and they would last longer since they were so expensive. Just a thought.

(oh no, not the Jordan's again...nevermind, those were Nike's...(RR case))

"Everything doesn't add up. Things don't add up at all," his mother, Tanya Drummond said. She is desperately searching for answers two days after her son disappeared. She said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night." http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...08/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Visiting? So, he didn't live there?

Every msm article I've read so far says Malik and his twin sister live at that home.

(I have a feeling this case is going to turn into quite a ride. Put your seatbelts on.)

"Everything doesn't add up. Things don't add up at all," his mother, Tanya Drummond said. She is desperately searching for answers two days after her son disappeared. She said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night." http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...08/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Visiting? So, he didn't live there?

Every msm article I've read so far says Malik and his twin sister live at that home.

Yes that is what is confusing me..who exactly lives where??
Could the little guy have went out the door to go to his moms,grannys,grandpas house thinking he knew where to go??
Might be good to map out where everyone really lives..

Yes that is what is confusing me..who exactly lives where??
Could the little guy have went out the door to go to his moms,grannys,grandpas house thinking he knew where to go??
Might be good to map out where everyone really lives..

Hi tym! :beagle:

I'm still trying to get clear on everyone, and who lives where now too. That's why I'm back on page 1, lol.

Is there a case map yet as to exactly what parent lives where?
Dad & Stepmom(the one taking the bath and cooking dinner)
Grandma(mom of bio mom)
Mom(bio mom)

Are the Dads family in the town as well?
TIA

This is Dad and Step Moms house (where Malik went missing from) https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/35%C2%B014'49.5%22N+91%C2%B044'43.6%22W/@35.2468971,-91.7453251,190m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Don't know where Bio Mom lives, nor Gma. Going by SM I think some of Dad's fam are local, not sure how many though.

Hi tym! :beagle:

I'm still trying to get clear on everyone, and who lives where now too. That's why I'm back on page 1, lol.

You won't find it margarita, I don't believe it has been made clear by LE or MSM.

I believe from my 'research' Malik and Twin lived with Bio Mom, not sure where currently, possibly on and off with Gma <Speculation>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli