GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Searcy. Just drove from the house area to Riverside. Took us about 10 minutes. Riverside Park is closed. Took pics of the signs, should be open according to hours. We couldn't see any vehicles or activity from the gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Searcy. Just drove from the house area to Riverside. Took us about 10 minutes. Riverside Park is closed. Took pics of the signs, should be open according to hours. We couldn't see any vehicles or activity from the gate.

10 minutes..

So the 45 minutes timeline allows for the trip..

10 minutes..

So the 45 minutes timeline allows for the trip..

It does. We took more side roads, you could probably drive it faster. What I wanted to see was how you would get down to the river- how far you could drive. But couldn't check on that.

Is there a way to post pics from my phone?

Never mind...figured it out

a384a9ff940f41fa0daaf4693ad2f86e.jpg

Shows that Riverside Park is closed, and regular hours...would normally be open.

(I'm going to do these one at a time, so they don't take so long to upload)

1fb5d076cfbd0d537d55330d65309292.jpg

Example of the terrain as I am standing in front of those signs. This is one side.

8021e5d11c9f6542cd1ff400dedcb616.jpg

Inside the park. The road that would take you further in.

640e7841d35469e2dd779a7965aa0624.jpg

Intersection of Race & Main. I assume those are cameras. If you drove to Riverside using main roads you would go through this intersection. The way we went you wouldn't go by any cameras.

Malik sign there also, have seen several of those.

Thank you Sunkist for taking such clear pictures and then taking the time to post them. I am sure everyone on Malik's thread is very grateful.

I can't believe little Malik has been missing for almost three weeks and we are none the wiser to where he may have gone! I know I, and others, have said it before, but WHY is it so quiet? I understand (and hope) LE may have a master plan, a suspect they are watching and they waiting for more evidence before making their move. But they could at least release a presser, even if it just confirms what we already know. Anything so we know Malik IS a priority.

Thank you. We are eating lunch now, then we can take a few more pics, so if there are specific things you would like to see, please let me know.

I tried to take a pic of the house, but I wasn't sure of the number. I was kind of uncomfortable snapping pics there, so my pics are no better than the ones in the media.

86355f9bebe5e2a0fc721fbc1afe92b2.jpg
cb336d6b482ff5333a35aeb233c169f0.jpg

Spring Park (the one near the home that the dogs went to, but they think was old scent)

663d57e4c6552e046a6aa384259122b9.jpg
0422980991595e55ca1d2516de284b24.jpg

Drainage ditch type thing at Spring Park

I would agree if she had 3 may be 4. But SIX? One every year. I think most doctors start lobbying for some kind of Norplant or IUD when a woman has 3 or 4 in a quick succession. So I think it is more than her just being irresponsible. I think she was making a conscious choice for some reason. Who knows? Maybe her partner wanted the big family?

Maybe she didn't go to the dr.

dd6301b966d031d885083611317f4799.jpg

There are a couple of these flyers at Spring Park. The first flyers that I have seen.

Thank You for the pix. Great job. That big park looks more remote and camoflauged than I had imagined. Now I see why they are spending so much time there searching. :cry:

a6e26b5d15045e6a3b92bb406c122944.jpg

Last pic. Light at Main & Beebe Capps. Appears to be cameras again. I don't think there are cameras at any of the lights on Main.

We'll be through here a couple more times if there is anything else we should look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member