GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Malik's bio mom took her to a children's advocacy agency, White County Child Safety Center, where one of their services is conducting forensic interviews. I don't know if she did that on her own or if LE arranged it.

From 11/25/14:

Malik and Aryanna's mother Tanya Drummond and Grandfather John Clifton spoke to KATV on Tuesday said she took Aryanna to be examined on Tuesday.“She went to Children's Safety over on Race street. They tried to get her to talk to see what they could find but they can't find nothing, she won't speak," Drummond said. "She don't want to talk to nobody, she... is very shy, she'll start to put her head down . She knows something's up, she knows something ain't fitting right.”

http://www.katv.com/story/27463658/m...searcy-toddler
Uh
http://whitecountycsc.com/

Hadn't seen this. Thanks.

LE most likely arranged it. I spent some time at one in our state to learn what they do for a paper for one of my classes.

They only see children who have been referred by LE or CPS. A patent cannot bring a child in without a referral from LEA or CPS

I can't believe this has happened again! Another baby "disappeared". My heart hurts and my head is stunned.

Not knowing where you are leaves my heart with such a feeling of emptiness. I imagine your twin, lost without you, wondering where you are. Is she too young to understand? Or worse, what did she really see on that fateful day? I can only venture to guess what she witnessed keeps her in a cocoon of self-protective silence. :cow: Poor baby! The world has to seem like such a scary place, and how in the world can anyone convince her otherwise until you're home safe? :no:

With the trend of bad news we've experienced lately, I check your thread regularly with a silent prayer. I want you to be the one who bucks the trend, to be the miracle child, the one who manages to be recovered safe and sound. :please:

I know I'm asking a lot, but I can't help it. I look at your pictures - with your big brown eyes and infectious smile - and I pin my hopes on the moon and the stars. :star: I have no feeds to put :earson: to listen in, nothing else I can do to help from afar. All I have are my prayers.

#FindMalik

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unfortunately i think that those who know where this baby is and what really happened are not saying anything...
like many of you that follow this thread i hope that somehow malik is safe but as time goes by that hope is becoming a fading light, flickering, not extinguished yet
we want you back, safe and sound.
we want all missing kids found safe

unfortunately i think that those who know where this baby is and what really happened are not saying anything...
like many of you that follow this thread i hope that somehow malik is safe but as time goes by that hope is becoming a fading light, flickering, not extinguished yet
we want you back, safe and sound.
we want all missing kids found safe

There is the possibility that someone is holding him somewhere.

There is the possibility that no one's saying anything because they don't know anything.

And there is the possibility that Malik will be returned. Thank goodness for law-enforcement. Without them there wouldn't be much hope.

Not trying to sound egotistical, but I really wish I could be there to try to talk to Malik's twin. I think she would talk to me. It's all how you go about the questioning, and how they perceive you. You gotta work it in slowly, almost in a way that they don't even know they are being questioned. You know, while you're coloring, ask her what her favorite crayon color is, then move on to asking what is Malik's favorite color crayon, that kind of thing. I've worked with thousands of kids over the years in various capacities, and talked with them and their families about various issues. It's times like this I wish had the official credentials of a child psychologist. But I'm just a teacher. Jmo

Not trying to sound egotistical, but I really wish I could be there to try to talk to Malik's twin. I think she would talk to me. It's all how you go about the questioning, and how they perceive you. You gotta work it in slowly, almost in a way that they don't even know they are being questioned. You know, while you're coloring, ask her what her favorite crayon color is, then move on to asking what is Malik's favorite color crayon, that kind of thing. I've worked with thousands of kids over the years in various capacities, and talked with them and their families about various issues. It's times like this I wish had the official credentials of a child psychologist. But I'm just a teacher. Jmo

Oh Margarita, There is no such thing as "just a teacher". Thank you for all you do! You spend day in and day out with young ones. I have no doubt you would be able to reach her.

Not knowing where you are leaves my heart with such a feeling of emptiness. I imagine your twin, lost without you, wondering where you are. Is she too young to understand? Or worse, what did she really see on that fateful day? I can only venture to guess what she witnessed keeps her in a cocoon of self-protective silence. :cow: Poor baby! The world has to seem like such a scary place, and how in the world can anyone convince her otherwise until you're home safe? :no:

With the trend of bad news we've experienced lately, I check your thread regularly with a silent prayer. I want you to be the one who bucks the trend, to be the miracle child, the one who manages to be recovered safe and sound. :please:

I know I'm asking a lot, but I can't help it. I look at your pictures - with your big brown eyes and infectious smile - and I pin my hopes on the moon and the stars. :star: I have no feeds to put :earson: to listen in, nothing else I can do to help from afar. All I have are my prayers.

#FindMalik

The thanks button wasn't enough Kimi. You put into words exactly what I'm feeling. Come home Malik!

Have you guys noticed lately it seems like there have been a lot of cases where toddlers/babies are found beaten and killed my family members or someone close to the family? Every time I hear this, I wonder if this could have been the case with our little Malik. Jmo

Also, there was a case recently where the little boy was found deceased near his home; he was found in a hole/water well like thing iirc...(not sure if he wandered there or if he was placed there)...Anyway, I know LE said they have searched every single nook and cranny, even the mayor said a missing cat would have been found with the extent of the searching that has been conducted...but we've seen so many times where areas have been searched over and over, yet missed (example: Gabrielle Swainson)...I can't help but wonder if he has been missed somewhere close, but it seems more likely that he has been taken somewhere further away from the home...I don't think he is alive, but I'm just not sure...this is one of those cases where I will always wonder, what happened to Malik?

You should contact Searcy PD Their phone number is on the SPD Facebook page.

You should contact Searcy PD Their phone number is on the SPD Facebook page.

Know what? I second that. Not many people talk me into to things. You kind of did, margarita25. I'm still here. I bet if any one could communicate masterfully with Malik's little twin, it would be you. You do have a unique touch, dear, I agree.

Searcy Police Department
2 hours ago ·
The search for Malik and the investigation into what caused his disappearance are both (still) ongoing and remain the top priority for Searcy Police.
We appreciate everyone's support throughout this horrific ordeal and the prayers for all involved; especially Malik.
Patience is hard for all of us when we want answers so bad. But I remind you this is very much an open criminal investigation, and only certain information can be shared until it's solved.
Our search continues and we are still actively seeking out and receiving much needed assistance from outside agencies such as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to locate Malik.
I hope and pray my next released statement can be GOOD news for everyone who loves this little boy. Anyone with relevant information concerning this case, please call us 24 hours at 501-268-3531.
Thank you all for your continued understanding, support and most of all the prayers.

- Jeremy Clark, Chief of Police

( :tyou: Mountain for the head's up!)

#FindMalik

#FindMalik

Kimi_SFC You always manage to say exactly what I want to say, but so much more beautifully. Thank you.

I join the rest of you thinking of Malik - I can't believe we are into a brand new year and still know nothing. I was hoping someone, anyone would come forward and admit to being selfish and wanting a child just like Malik and return him. The alternative just hurts my heart too much.

Searcy Police Department
2 hours ago ·
The search for Malik and the investigation into what caused his disappearance are both (still) ongoing and remain the top priority for Searcy Police.
We appreciate everyone's support throughout this horrific ordeal and the prayers for all involved; especially Malik.
Patience is hard for all of us when we want answers so bad. But I remind you this is very much an open criminal investigation, and only certain information can be shared until it's solved.
Our search continues and we are still actively seeking out and receiving much needed assistance from outside agencies such as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to locate Malik.
I hope and pray my next released statement can be GOOD news for everyone who loves this little boy. Anyone with relevant information concerning this case, please call us 24 hours at 501-268-3531.
Thank you all for your continued understanding, support and most of all the prayers.

- Jeremy Clark, Chief of Police

( :tyou: Mountain for the head's up!)

#FindMalik

BBM: I hope and pray LE has a good idea of what happened and that our little smiley faced Malik is found and justice is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
First sleuth