GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was willing to buy into the kidnapping scenario way back in the beginning, snatched out of his yard by someone passing by in the dark. However, the longer this goes on, the least likely that scenario seems. In order for that to have happened, most likely it would have been someone living right there local, part of the neighborhood. Someone would have come home with a 2 year old boy that didn't belong to them and materialized out of nowhere. His pictures have been posted EVERYWHERE, so even an idle observer would be able to see that this toddler that suddenly appeared next door, looks very similar to the toddler on the missing person flyers.

I'm still open to the idea, but if it did occur, whoever snatched him has done one hell of a job keeping him hidden from sight.

Thank you FindHG for posting this!

It is a must-watch for everyone here!

I pulled a few screen grabs from the embedded video of Malik:

a2cefb25a22875b03375505e70395837.jpg

This one melts your heart and makes you want to cry all at the same time....

0e6eb246a1200b5694bfeb28c6201966.jpg

Wherever you may be, I hope you are safe, warm and loved. I know you are missed by every single :websleuther:: , and guest reader on this thread. Anyone who looks at your beautiful smile, sees your big brown eyes, or considers your twin alone without you, cannot remain unaffected by your story. :no:

So I will continue to pin my hopes on the rising sun each day - as well as the moon and the stars each night - knowing there are countless others all over the world joining me.

We just want you to come home, safe and sound.

Counting the days until you do.... :please:

:praying:

#FindMalik

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is such a doll. Beautiful, precious, look at that smile! His eyes have so much light in them.

No matter my mood -- if I am tired or bored or sick of cold weather & rain, whatever, when I see Malik's smile, it always makes me smile. I try to hold that mood, but then I wonder what happened to that sweet little ray of sunshine, trust & innocence. I hope he is in the arms of nothing but love.

Ice storm headed to Arkansas tonight. His case has grown cold like the weather. Where are you little one? Dear God please help LE find this little guy. Amen

I am just checking in to let everyone know that it is still very cold here at night in Arkansas. There has been no further word about the Malik Drummond investigation in the local news since the Chief of police spoke. There is nothing new on the Searcy PD Facebook page either. I am still hoping this is the calm before the storm.

Poor baby! I pray he is found soon.

Heavenly Father we love you. We know that you know where this little boy is and you are beside him right now holding his little hand. Lord please put it on a persons heart to come forward right now to give information that is beneficial to this investigation. Please Lord we ask that You to bring him home safe and sound. In Jesus name we pray Amen.

:bump:
We're all still here Malik, waiting (and praying) for you to be found.

I woke up from a dream the other night and it freaked me out. I remember seeing Malik soaking wet in someone's arms (thinking it was a woman). I thought it was really happening and remembering, thank goodness he is alive. Then I came to and realized if he was found soaking wet right now he hadn't survived. I was depressed for a few hours after that. He was smiling and so innocent it just breaks my heart.

Searcy Police Chief talks in depth on Searcy toddler's disappearance
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...pth-on-malik-drummond-disappearance/21624989/

Listening to this interview I heard nothing in depth. What I heard was as much as I might wish I could share something with the public I cannot. It's clear his professional obligations prevent him even if he knew anything.
  • Police are doing our job
  • The parents are cooperating
  • The public should be patient and understanding
That about covers it. My first post with a few wobbles.

Hoping Malik will be found soon.

Listening to this interview I heard nothing in depth. What I heard was as much as I might wish I could share something with the public I cannot. It's clear his professional obligations prevent him even if he knew anything.

:welcome6: and :tyou::tyou:

Of course I hope I'm wrong but I suspect Malik is running around in the rolling fields somewhere with baby Delano Wilson and all the other little angels (far too many to name) that never got a chance in this world.

When I first heard Malik was missing I was concerned. Still we hear this too often these days and its easy to be blunted in reaction. It was when I heard the 911 call and Malik had already been gone for 45 minutes. At age 2 1/2 that's obviously far too long and my level of alarm increased dramatically.

It was gratifying to see how the community came out. If only ... well I'm sure we all feel that way. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Billie :)

:welcome5:

Eta: I see you've already been welcomed. Well, Welcome again, lol.

So glad you joined us, Billie!

:welcome4:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics