GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been out of the country the last 2 months doing charity work. I am so sad and heart broken to see our little Malik is still missing. Where could this sweet baby boy be? I pray that he is somewhere warm and safe.

Come home soon, Malik

Do you guys remember in Malik's initial thread we were talking about if kids actually do wander out in the middle of the night, in the cold? (We discussed sleepwalking as a possibility for example)...

This little guy actually did wander out in the cold in the middle of the night last night. Surveillance footage captured it. I don't think he made it. :(
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...issing-3-year-old-boy-Elijah-19-February-2015

Do you guys remember in Malik's initial thread we were talking about if kids actually do wander out in the middle of the night, in the cold? (We discussed sleepwalking as a possibility for example)...

This little guy actually did wander out in the cold in the middle of the night last night. Surveillance footage captured it. I don't think he made it. :(
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...issing-3-year-old-boy-Elijah-19-February-2015

Yet no trace of little Malik Drummond, a year younger than little Elija, no scent trail, besides the hit at the river's edge near the boat landing miles away, with nothing else for so long, not for lack of trying, I think.

From your link:

Searcy Police Department
3 hrs ·
The Searcy Police Department has continued and will continue to investigate the disappearance of two year old Malik Drummond. Since November 23, 2014 (the night Malik went missing) the Searcy Police Department has not discounted the thought of foul play and will continue to look at his disappearance as a criminal case until evidence suggest otherwise.

Around the first week of January, Searcy Police began searching through trash that was picked up on November 24, 2014 from the City of Searcy. Trash was searched at two separate locations, one location being in Searcy at the transfer station. The second location that was search was at a landfill located in Hazen. Both locations were contacted on November 24th and asked to set all trash aside for a search. Over several weeks, both sites were searched with negative results.

Throughout the course of the last three months, Searcy Police have followed up with several leads from around the country as well as one from Canada. All of these leads have resulted in negative results. The Searcy Police Department asks that the public continues to contact the department with any possible leads in this case.

-----

#FindMalik!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link:

Searcy Police Department
3 hrs ·
The Searcy Police Department has continued and will continue to investigate the disappearance of two year old Malik Drummond. Since November 23, 2014 (the night Malik went missing) the Searcy Police Department has not discounted the thought of foul play and will continue to look at his disappearance as a criminal case until evidence suggest otherwise.

Around the first week of January, Searcy Police began searching through trash that was picked up on November 24, 2014 from the City of Searcy. Trash was searched at two separate locations, one location being in Searcy at the transfer station. The second location that was search was at a landfill located in Hazen. Both locations were contacted on November 24th and asked to set all trash aside for a search. Over several weeks, both sites were searched with negative results.

Throughout the course of the last three months, Searcy Police have followed up with several leads from around the country as well as one from Canada. All of these leads have resulted in negative results. The Searcy Police Department asks that the public continues to contact the department with any possible leads in this case.

-----

#FindMalik!!!!!!!!

Wow! That implies Searcy PD was considering foul play right from the start. I wonder why they chose to share this info now? I also wonder what other info they haven't shared yet.

Also, on the Searcy PD FB page there's an odd comment from JC in reply to a comment from NM that I can't quite figure out...

"Watch the extended interview with Corporal Hernandez as he tells THV11 the latest updates in the search for Malik Drummond."

https://www.facebook.com/thv11/posts/10153102631313554

Police search landfill regarding missing Searcy toddler
Astrid Solorzano reports, 6:55 pm cst Feb 26, 15, on continuing vast and specific details of the search, and some sense how much is being done.

Joy Sexton says with the help of about eight people in the community, they go out and search for Malik almost daily. "We've been everywhere, again and again, and we just go to different counties too, you know, and look." The volunteer crew encourages people to pray for the toddler at their local church. "I will ask them to pray for Malik and everybody will start praying for him."

this link also includes an extended interview with the tireless and faithful Joy Sexton and Corporal Steve Hernandez.

~~

Search for Malik Drummond ongoing
Feb 25, '15 11:39 pm est

Searcy Police: Foul Play Not Ruled out in Missing Child Case
02/26/2015 10:31 AM

Malik Drummond still missing after 3 months
By Sarah Chaffin, Digital Executive Producer, Feb 25, 2015 3:16 PM EST

Thanks for the video links!

I saw a comment by LN on the THV 11 FB page that mentions stepmom hearing a door slam. I don't recall reading anything about that but it's been so long maybe it was reported early on?

https://www.facebook.com/thv11?fref=nf

And yes, thanks to all of Searcy PD and Malik's neighbors for their ongoing efforts!

Chief Clark just resigned! Apparently he's being investigated regarding a family home that burned down last year.

Captain Eric Webb is his replacement. I wonder how this will affect Malik's case?

According to officials, authorities with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) served a search warrant at the home of Searcy police chief Jeremy Clark on Tuesday.
According to Kevin Moran with ATF, an investigation concerning Chief Clark has been going on for a few months. He said the police chief is not under arrest. Next steps in the investigation will be determined by what is found in the search.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/201...ch-warrant-at-searcy-pd-chiefs-home/24323917/

OH NO. Not sure how this will affect Malik's case.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/201...ch-warrant-at-searcy-pd-chiefs-home/24323917/

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) -- According to officials, authorities with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) served a search warrant at the home of Searcy police chief Jeremy Clark on Tuesday.

THV11's Macy Jenkins spoke with Chief Clark who said the investigation stems from a family home that burned down a year ago. Clark said the house was under his name, but he had nothing to do with the suspected arson of it.

Searcy Mayor David Morris held a very brief press conference Tuesday afternoon. He told the media that Clark had resigned as police chief earlier in the day, effective immediately.

Still in my thoughts daily Malik! Such a handsome smiley faced little guy. :heartbeat:

From your link:

Searcy Police Department
3 hrs ·

-----

#FindMalik!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, just seeing this.

Prayers that Malik will be found soon. Where are you little Malik?

I was just coming to look for his thread. I think of Malik all the time.

I want this little guy to be on Page 1 every day until he is found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli