GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site was down for many (agonizing) hours - and I wasn't able to :bump: this thread until now

Thinking of you as well
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you little one? I hope you are safe and warm tonight.

I've been checking for news at least once a week and have found nothing until today. Unfortunately the article is behind a subscription paywall but the first paragraph is free to the public:

No specific detective is assigned to the case of a Searcy child who has been missing since Nov. 23, 2014, but the Searcy Police Department still considers the investigation involving 2-year-old Malik Drummond "very active," according to Sgt. Steve Hernandez, the department’s public information officer.

http://www.thedailycitizen.com/news/local/article_0944ebd6-f2a3-11e4-8e6d-ff60b83233e5.html

:desert:

Thanks, I am guessing that info is better than no info, but I wish they could find him

I think of poor little Malik all the time. I am heartbroken he is still missing. :(

I am really surprised little Malik hasn't been found. I still pray he will be found alive.

:bump:

This is terrible. How can a baby just disappear?

Thinking about you little man. Be safe.

Me too, earlier today, skibaboo, and especially about his twin sister and whether more may be known soon. I'm sure his own mother and grandmothers and many other mothers will think of little Malik tomorrow, and pray and wish for news of him. May all prayers and thoughts be heard.

Malik crosses my mind quite often, especially when I am playing with my nearly 2 yr old grandson. Hoping to hear something soon

I think of Malik often. I wish we would hear something.........

Me too. :( I check msm and the Searcy Twitter at least once a week and... nothing. I keep hoping as the weather warms up and more people are out walking, fishing - whatever - that someone will find him. :kickcan:

Me too. :( I check msm and the Searcy Twitter at least once a week and... nothing. I keep hoping as the weather warms up and more people are out walking, fishing - whatever - that someone will find him. :kickcan:

What happened to this little guy? Where is he? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member