GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure with it coming from the find Malik account. But I have no clue who runs it so yeah it could be some random unrelated person

It happens a lot, people start missing fb pages for people they don't know---their intentions are good, I'm sure...

O/T, iirc there was a huge ordeal with Jessica Ridgeway's missing fb page iirc, and the administrator was ordered to shut down the page?

Under the April 21st post in the comments, the admin posted that Malik is with his mother.

ETA: April 21st post starts out saying 6 months later and no sign. Look at the May 14th comment.

I just saw, what the?

Could it be a reply to someone? Meaning the twin? (IIRC she was with the Mum) And said him not her? It just looks out of place though.

I really don't think it is true, but it kept me searching online for a bit! The admins of that page also have another page for Malik that is closed and they are the only two members. Just strange.

I really don't think it is true, but it kept me searching online for a bit! The admins of that page also have another page for Malik that is closed and they are the only two members. Just strange.

I agree. Malik isn't with his mom, he's still missing. The poster either was expressing an opinion or else he/she was saying Malik's twin was with her mother and got the gender wrong. Someone asked about it further down in the comments.

There's no way Searcy PD would spend the money and manpower to search rivers and landfills if Malik was safe with his mom.

IMO Searcy PD believes Malik is dead and has a good idea of what happened and it's down to gathering evidence. And as Malik's twin gets older she'll eventually be able to say whether or not Malik walked out that door on his own.

From April 17:

A poster from the words of his twin sister. The families effort to #findmalik @ 9 on .@FOX16News

https://twitter.com/KenBuffa/status/589197990641799168

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...s-family-new-hop/40725/bg2Dm8VJT0WP2MppDfbmmA

After reading all the posts, the administrator states to be a friend of the dad.

Thank you...

I would think if the mom had him LE would know? Unless she's hiding him really well and LE can't prove it? I doubt she'd be able to pull it of, but who knows...the longer I'm a member here, the more I realize anything is possible, no matter how outlandish. I really think anything is possible at this point. I lean towards a "something happening in the home and coverup scenario", but again, I have no idea...we even saw recently where a little boy in Canada DID wander out, in the middle of the night, down an elvator and out thick doors and bless his heart, froze to death...we've also seen cases of abductions happening while a parent was home...Jmo

Thank you...

I would think if the mom had him LE would know? Unless she's hiding him really well and LE can't prove it? I doubt she'd be able to pull it of, but who knows...the longer I'm a member here, the more I realize anything is possible, no matter how outlandish. I really think anything is possible at this point. I lean towards a "something happening in the home and coverup scenario", but again, I have no idea...we even saw recently where a little boy in Canada DID wander out, in the middle of the night, down an elvator and out thick doors and bless his heart, froze to death...we've also seen cases of abductions happening while a parent was home...Jmo

A neighbor called Malik missing into police. I don't think little Malik left on his own or got that far on his own. I hope answers come as people who know more are moved to share what they may know. The search has been very thorough and as far as he could possibly go on his own. One hit by the river up stream. I wonder if more searches with dogs along the river down stream may help now that it's warmer?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Searcy-Police-Department/357099801070928?fref=nf

May 15th 7:47 am
update from SPD

We would like to clear up some confusion from a story that aired last night on the Channel 11 News. The way the story may have been understood, the Searcy Police Department did not enter Malik Drummond as a missing person until recently. That actually is not the case. Malik was entered as a missing person within a couple of hours from the time that he was reported missing as well as an Amber Alert was sent out. What they were referring to is a statewide (Arkansas) website designed for the public to access and look at photos and information, which he was entered into in March. Malik was entered into a national database as well as his information could be found on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’s website the very night he went missing. Malik is still a priority for the Searcy Police Department and he is thought about every day. The disappearance of Malik Drummond is still an active investigation.

AWWWWW...all the new activity on this thread had me hoping there was some news of Malik. If only he were safe with his mom...but I don't believe that, sadly.

Thank you...

The little Canadian boy was Elijah Marsh. :(

Just so there is no confusion:

"The Searcy Police Department is already aware of the Facebook post on the "FindMalik" page stating that Malik is with his mother. This is false information. We do appreciate all of the inbox messages making us aware of this. Finding Malik is still a priority with our department and is still an active ongoing investigation."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Searcy-Police-Department/357099801070928?fref=ts

Just so there is no confusion:

"The Searcy Police Department is already aware of the Facebook post on the "FindMalik" page stating that Malik is with his mother. This is false information. We do appreciate all of the inbox messages making us aware of this. Finding Malik is still a priority with our department and is still an active ongoing investigation."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Searcy-Police-Department/357099801070928?fref=ts

Time to shut the page down. It's either been hacked or admin's lost a few marbles. Either way it could discourage someone with information to come forward.

Time to shut the page down. It's either been hacked or admin's lost a few marbles. Either way it could discourage someone with information to come forward.

Maybe whomever is the admin fears more searches?

What is the term called, "Shaking the tree"?
Yes, the page's password certainly could have been phished, allowing someone else access to make the post.

I'm wondering if it was an ends to justify the means (as FindHG alluded to) - or for some other reason (to observe reactions (via social media or otherwise, perhaps?)...
:dunno:
With no outward signs of movement on Malik's case, the public is clearly still very concerned, and rightfully so.

I just wish we had ANSWERS!
WHERE IS MALIK????

:thinking:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link:

Searcy Police Sargent Steve Hernandez said they get about two leads a week on average on the Drummond case. Some leads take investigators out of the state.

Hernandez said even though there have been no arrests made in the case, no one has been ruled out as a suspect, even the family.

That's new! And it's coming straight from LE. Hmm...

Just curious....I remember reading further upthread that cadaver dogs were used *outside* to search for Malik. Just wondering if a cadaver dog was used *inside* the father's house?

Just curious....I remember reading further upthread that cadaver dogs were used *outside* to search for Malik. Just wondering if a cadaver dog was used *inside* the father's house?

If there was then LE isn't sharing it with the public. In fact there's never been a mention of any kind of formal search of the house (i.e. with a search warrant). Doesn't mean it didn't happen but I think the media would have caught it. OTOH, it took a month to learn about LE's searches at the transfer station and landfill, so who really knows?

Searcy PD has been maddeningly secretive. I hope it's because they know the perp and are gathering evidence. The latest statement makes me think they may have someone on their radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli