GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: for you, precious Malik :heartbeat:
We know you are out there, somewhere. So are the answers to what happened to you back in November 2014. Your bright, beaming smile and your big, brown eyes are imprinted into our collective consciousness. To say you are missed here is a vast understatement. Hearts remain broken, and we are beside ourselves trying to figure out what happened to you!

Our concern for your twin is real. We have no doubt how much she misses you! She must have more questions now, as she continues to grow up each day without her other half, without you. :tears:

So we will keep on in pursuit of the truth. We are SO thankful for the Searcy PD, especially the Police Chief. I really hope that when you come home, you get to meet the man who led the task force to find you. What a moment that will be!

My heart and my faith can't allows to give up hope. My fellow WSers want nothing more than for you to come home to your sister. You have your whole lives ahead of you together, and have been apart far too long.

WHERE IS MALIK?
:candle:
:praying:
#FindMalik

From your link (there's a new flyer from Malik's twin (AD)'a perspective:

It reads in part: “This is my twin brother Malik Drummond. He is still missing; do you know where he is? I miss him so much; we were never apart before this.”
[...]
Malik's father, Jeff Clifton, could not be reached for this story.
----
The flyer was visible in the embedded video. It wasn't linked in the article. Has anyone seen it yet?

#FindMalik

From your link (there's a new flyer from Malik's twin (AD)'a perspective:

It reads in part: “This is my twin brother Malik Drummond. He is still missing; do you know where he is? I miss him so much; we were never apart before this.”
[...]
Malik's father, Jeff Clifton, could not be reached for this story.
----
The flyer was visible in the embedded video. It wasn't linked in the article. Has anyone seen it yet?

#FindMalik

Yeah, I saw the flyer. So sad. :(

And the father couldn't be reached for comment? In the video the reporter noted that Malik's mom spoke off-camera. But dad couldn't pick up his phone or answer an email to plea for his son's safe return? Who passes up an opportunity to remind the public that their child is still missing?

Hinky. I'm trying to remember if dad or stepmom/girlfriend have ever made a plea for Malik in the media. It's been a long time but I think they haven't. IIRC, they went underground from day 1. And they even had a neighbor make the 911 call. And it was Malik's uncle who spoke to the media when Malik first went missing.

Here's a little refresher from the early days - video of a search by 100 volunteers. Who's MIA?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lik-drummond-missing-autistic-toddler-n255781

Argh. Sorry for the rant - we're experiencing uncommonly hot :sunshine: weather up here and I'm cranky.

Yeah, I saw the flyer. So sad. :(

And the father couldn't be reached for comment? In the video the reporter noted that Malik's mom spoke off-camera. But dad couldn't pick up his phone or answer an email to plea for his son's safe return? Who passes up an opportunity to remind the public that their child is still missing?

Hinky. I'm trying to remember if dad or stepmom/girlfriend have ever made a plea for Malik in the media. It's been a long time but I think they haven't. IIRC, they went underground from day 1. And they even had a neighbor make the 911 call. And it was Malik's uncle who spoke to the media when Malik first went missing.

Here's a little refresher from the early days - video of a search by 100 volunteers. Who's MIA?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lik-drummond-missing-autistic-toddler-n255781

Argh. Sorry for the rant - we're experiencing uncommonly hot :sunshine: weather up here and I'm cranky.

There was a tearful interview on the front stoop and a paternal Uncle interviewed during the searches in MSM, IIRC, prior to the searchers vigil during the first weeks, and I don't recall Malik's dad, stepmom or their side of the family, to the best of my recollection at any of them, but I may be wrong. It could not have been easy being suspected of harming your own child to death. Not appearing at the vigils or appealing for help may spare them more scrutiny they would like to avoid, it seems possible.

The paternal family's friends and local volunteers participated in the initial searches which were ad hoc, then run by a lady who stepped in to help organize a pretty vast and extended effort. The house was said to have been searched thoroughly, including behind the paneling, IIRC, and the Mayor stated something about a cat not even being able to hide within a certain radius, as the searches were repeated. MsMarple, you know all this, so it's mentioned as reminder to myself, at your appreciated indulgence.

I keep hoping something will break. Maybe little Malik was whisked away by somebody who thought he'd be better cared for and at less risk? That would be ideal, but what are the chances of that? An aware neighbor finally called LE, not a family member, after she noticed the stepmom calling out for Malik as she circled their block, about 45 minutes after he was said to have first been noticed to have been missing.

During that time, Malik's family touched base with each other to see if any of them may have picked him up. The Dad was sleeping and the stepmom was bathing at the time his twin was said to have noticed him walk out the front door. I hope this summer brings answers, that somebody will do the decent thing or fortune will have it that word of Malik's fate will be known.

]B]Yeah, I saw the flyer. ]
[/B]So sad. :(

No need to apologize, :hug: Your care for Little Malik is palpable. It is a thread that unites us all, because I share in your frustration. It has been FAR TOO LONG!

RBBM: I'm hoping to bring the flyer to the thread. Is there a link somewhere? If it's visible on a video (I can screengrab it). Or, if there's an actual PDF file or DOC file floating around out there, I'd hope the folks in charge of the #FindMalik movement would make sure it was released to the media (IYKWIM)? Anyhow, please let me know if I can assist with bringing the image here - or link it if you have it :please:

:loveyou:
:grouphug:

:candle:

WHERE IS MALIK????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a tearful interview on the front stoop and a paternal Uncle interviewed during the searches in MSM, IIRC, prior to the searchers vigil during the first weeks, and I don't recall Malik's dad, stepmom or their side of the family, to the best of my recollection at any of them, but I may be wrong. It could not have been easy being suspected of harming your own child to death. Not appearing at the vigils or appealing for help may spare them more scrutiny they would like to avoid, it seems possible.

The paternal family's friends and local volunteers participated in the initial searches which were ad hoc, then run by a lady who stepped in to help organize a pretty vast and extended effort. The house was said to have been searched thoroughly, including behind the paneling, IIRC, and the Mayor stated something about a cat not even being able to hide within a certain radius, as the searches were repeated. MsMarple, you know all this, so it's mentioned as reminder to myself, at your appreciated indulgence.

I keep hoping something will break. Maybe little Malik was whisked away by somebody who thought he'd be better cared for and at less risk? That would be ideal, but what are the chances of that? An aware neighbor finally called LE, not a family member, after she noticed the stepmom calling out for Malik as she circled their block, about 45 minutes after he was said to have first been noticed to have been missing.

During that time, Malik's family touched base with each other to see if any of them may have picked him up. The Dad was sleeping and the stepmom was bathing at the time his twin was said to have noticed him walk out the front door. I hope this summer brings answers, that somebody will do the decent thing or fortune will have it that word of Malik's fate will be known.

From Searcy PD Facebook page today: The Searcy Police Department continues to work daily to find Malik Drummond. The case is on-going and is still our top priority. Thanks to the community for your continued care for this missing child. We would also like to thank the public for your continued support as we continue the investigation.

Wish I had more to share. They have a new police chief according to the FB page. Keep praying with me for this little sweet guy to be found alive.

From Searcy PD Facebook page today: The Searcy Police Department continues to work daily to find Malik Drummond. The case is on-going and is still our top priority. Thanks to the community for your continued care for this missing child. We would also like to thank the public for your continued support as we continue the investigation.

Wish I had more to share. They have a new police chief according to the FB page. Keep praying with me for this little sweet guy to be found alive.

Will do, Mountain, thanks for the update. Will keep hoping little Malik finds his way home to his little twin sister and the unopened gifts his grandmother keeps for him. May this summer bring answers .

I keep coming back hoping there is an update. So sad that this little boy and Christina Morris are both still missing after all this time . Heartbreaking

Still thinking of little Malik. This missing baby just haunts me. Always checking in on you little man <3

No news but at least Malik made the papers on August 25:

Officer Steve Hernandez told THV11 on Monday that Searcy police continue to get tips, but so far, nothing has panned out. He said the latest was a tip that someone saw Malik out of state. Police contacted authorities in that state to check it out, but it turned out to not be Malik.

The child is said to have last been seen wearing brown pants and a blue shirt. At the time of his disappearance, he stood around three feet tall and weighed around 40 pounds. The Amber Alert, which remains active, details that his birthday is in June, making him now 3-years-old.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...h-continues--missing-searcy-toddler/32344329/

I really, really don't think Malik is anywhere except where someone put him. I sure hope Searcy PD continues to investigate those who saw him last. :(

No news but at least Malik made the papers on August 25:

Officer Steve Hernandez told THV11 on Monday that Searcy police continue to get tips, but so far, nothing has panned out. He said the latest was a tip that someone saw Malik out of state. Police contacted authorities in that state to check it out, but it turned out to not be Malik.

The child is said to have last been seen wearing brown pants and a blue shirt. At the time of his disappearance, he stood around three feet tall and weighed around 40 pounds. The Amber Alert, which remains active, details that his birthday is in June, making him now 3-years-old.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...h-continues--missing-searcy-toddler/32344329/

I really, really don't think Malik is anywhere except where someone put him. I sure hope Searcy PD continues to investigate those who saw him last. :(

Me too, Ms. Marples. Little Malik came to mind when I saw a thread about if there were one case that could be solved, or something similar. All the other threads I follow have more answers and direction than little Malik's. I think you're right about the first night he went missing.

Passing through, Never forgotten. &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; I hope justice is served 1 way or another! Sweet, innocent child...

This makes me literally physically ill. So many children....God bless their sweet souls.

I am beginning to despair that little Malik will ever be found :( I am usually not this negative, but this morning I just feel so disheartened as I think about this little one, his sibling, and where he could possibly be.

Chicago police notified departments nationwide with open missing person cases. They have reportedly spoken with at least two agencies. They notified detectives working Malik's case here in Arkansas on Friday.

Despite the new developments, Searcy police stated on Sunday, September 13 that they do not think the two cases are related.
The thought of possibly losing her child has Drummond looking to Malik's twin sister for strength. She says after 10 months of searching for her son, she is starting to lose hope. "I'm starting to give up faith, like I'm really starting to give up."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-toddler-case-after-finding-remains/72236900/

Extended interview with Malik's bio mom:

http://www.thv11.com/media/cinemati...ond-mother-of-missing-toddler-malik-drummond/

She sounds a little odd - her speech is a bit slurred but she's not sounding high and she looks healthy. Poor thing, she's coming to the realization that Malik's probably dead. She said she's done some research on a twin losing a sibling and is very concerned for Malik's sister. Good on her - my heart breaks for her.

I wish we had some idea of how the investigation is going. :(

Thinking and praying for you tonight Malik. :candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members