DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:praying:
:heartluv:
:candle:
#FindMalik!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. :( I check msm and the Searcy Twitter at least once a week and... nothing. I keep hoping as the weather warms up and more people are out walking, fishing - whatever - that someone will find him. :kickcan:

I can never get the images of the camp site down river I had posted when it all first happened out of my mind. It never made sense to me that he would end up north or up stream from where he lived and that there was a hit there.

I just can't believe the lack of news/info on poor little Malik. I think of him often and Google for any information, but nothing. :maddening:

Praying they find him soon.

Has anyone checked the FindMalik Facebook page lately? I have not looked at it in a long time so I do not know the dynamics of the administrators to know if they are posting their opinion or if they are close to the case.

https://www.facebook.com/findmalik

I feel stupid, not seeing anything...

?

Under the April 21st post in the comments, the admin posted that Malik is with his mother.

ETA: April 21st post starts out saying 6 months later and no sign. Look at the May 14th comment.

Under the April 21st post in the comments, the admin posted that Malik is with his mother.

ETA: April 21st post starts out saying 6 months later and no sign. Look at the May 14th comment.

Look in the comments of that April post

Thanks for trying, but still not seeing it...

Any chance it has been deleted, or any chance it is not displayed on a mobile device? I'm not seeing any comments at all...I wonder if I'm getting some sort of filtered version of the page??

8863e9d7abddf452061f013d7b31b5d5.jpg

I have no clue I dont have a Facebook account so it will only let me see the first few comments

I wonder if its just a random unrelated person stating their opinion / speculation?

I'm not sure with it coming from the find Malik account. But I have no clue who runs it so yeah it could be some random unrelated person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14