GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago police notified departments nationwide with open missing person cases. They have reportedly spoken with at least two agencies. They notified detectives working Malik's case here in Arkansas on Friday.

Despite the new developments, Searcy police stated on Sunday, September 13 that they do not think the two cases are related.
The thought of possibly losing her child has Drummond looking to Malik's twin sister for strength. She says after 10 months of searching for her son, she is starting to lose hope. "I'm starting to give up faith, like I'm really starting to give up."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-toddler-case-after-finding-remains/72236900/

Extended interview with Malik's bio mom:

http://www.thv11.com/media/cinemati...ond-mother-of-missing-toddler-malik-drummond/

She sounds a little odd - her speech is a bit slurred but she's not sounding high and she looks healthy. Poor thing, she's coming to the realization that Malik's probably dead. She said she's done some research on a twin losing a sibling and is very concerned for Malik's sister. Good on her - my heart breaks for her.

I wish we had some idea of how the investigation is going. :(

Thank you MsMaples. eloquently said. I had thought this summer little 2 year old Malik Drummond may be found, with more people out and about.

All this time later, becoming aware of so many more little kids missing or found brutally murdered and discarded, when I think back on what we know of the circumstances of the night he went missing, much harder questions come to mind. I can see that his mom would fear losing hope. The household from which he went missing has not, at least in public way, ever shown that they had much hope. All we know is that they've all cooperated with LE, there was a hit by the river, garbage dumps were searched, and tips followed up. Given not much more is known, fresh eyes wouldn't hurt I guess, going to the beginning? Maybe another try with interviewing his twin may help. His mom may be onto something with her research.

I am doubtful either and it pains me to even think it but all these children, vanishing into thin air :tantrum:

You are always not far from my thoughts Malik ❤️❤️

Thinking of you Malik. We will not give up. I just wish we knew where you were. Sending you our love, hugs, and prayers.

We haven't forgotten you ... hoping you will be found before the year is over.

I was wondering if there is anyone here who is local to Malik. What is the weather like in November typically? Is it warm enough to have windows/doors open? My line of thinking is that perhaps the door was open to the house, with maybe a screen door in place. Was the door locked? Could someone have approached the house in search of the father, looked through a screen door and seen the father asleep on the couch? Could they have lured Malik to the door without waking the father?

I was wondering if there is anyone here who is local to Malik. What is the weather like in November typically? Is it warm enough to have windows/doors open? My line of thinking is that perhaps the door was open to the house, with maybe a screen door in place. Was the door locked? Could someone have approached the house in search of the father, looked through a screen door and seen the father asleep on the couch? Could they have lured Malik to the door without waking the father?

It was cold in the evening. I remember it being cold and rainy when people were searching. Everyone was wearing coats.

http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/AR/Searcy/2014-11-23

:bump:

#FindMalik!!!!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish LE would put pressure on the people who saw Malik last like the LE have done with Lonzie.

:bump:

We will NEVER FORGET!

#FindMALIK

:please:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online