GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had quoted this earlier and your post brought it back to mind. In the Nancy Grace transcript, this is stated by David Goins, a reporter from KARK 4:

"We are near the home just about 20, 30 feet behind me and we`ve actually talked with Malik`s father this afternoon about the developments related to the fact that the search has stopped. He said this is the first he`s hearing of it. He didn`t have a lot to offer actually saying in previous media interviews he felt like his situation had been misrepresented so he didn`t want to talk to us much beyond that."

Malik's father's response of being misrepresented confused me. It didn't make sense to me. My initial conclusion was that he's obviously hiding something and still I felt and feel slightly torn on what to think and make of it. What is the likelihood that this misrepresentation of him is because someone stated he was there and asleep when possibly he wasn't even there? What is the likelihood LE advised him not to say anything? We don't know if he passed a polygraph or not, but we do know MSM has reported that his girl friend said she failed.

I wonder if the girl friend is still staying there now?
These came up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZ4h2M67xI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGGdmiG6qk4

But can't you set each post to be either public or private (or somewhere in between)? Still not sure he is posting much, but I thought that might be happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure can. My page is set to private. You can make a status on a private page public and even make a status only visible to certain friends on your friend list. These are a few things you can do. I know there are more. There is no way to know if a person's page is public or private. We can guess. But, it really doesn't matter in this case because we can't discuss the dad anyone OR his page.

He might be posting on his FB but not making the posts public. It could be set to "friends only" or whatever.

My FB is friend's only, so I don't take much stock in what is or is not on FB. However, something is definitely wrong in this case.

See I thought Dad was at work and she was alone with them!

I am so glad you brought this up...

Though I have heard most reports saying dad was napping...

I thought I read a conflicting report somewhere that said dad was at work at the time...

I have tried googling to see where I read that dad may have been at work...

But I have had no luck finding it...

:banghead:

I am so glad you brought this up...

Though I have heard most reports saying dad was napping...

I thought I read a conflicting report somewhere that said dad was at work at the time...

I have tried googling to see where I read that dad may have been at work...

But I have had no luck finding it...

:banghead:
It was a comment on an article that was on a news facebook page.... hth.... I read it, but am very limited with an old phone to search and post....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kseal07

They took down live coverage :(

http://www.katv.com/category/273536/...ream-newscasts

I think it's just a commercial. I hope. Looks like something's happening.

Could they have suspended live coverage because they are removing something from the water?

This is driving me nutz.

LE saying they brought in 'their own' cadaver dog leads me to wonder if it was a volunteer SAR person who called in the tip after their own dog hit near the river in the area searched. Why else would LE make a statement about having to bring in 'their own' dog(s)?

I can't help but think the "girl friend" was possibly jealous of dads attention to Malik. Especially having lost a son. Her having lost (custody of) many kids.... just something about the combination of circumstances which caused them to lose their kids being so opposite - really makes me wonder.

I can't help but wonder why he was napping.... Could be partying, or could be working a night shift? I'm trying to think of a situation where the gf could have harmed Malik under his nose while he napped. I'd think one would have to be in a pretty deep sleep to sleep through two toddlers, bath and dinner time.

It breaks my heart to think this handsome little man is no longer with us.

bbm - That has been one of my main theories from the beginning -- jealous about the time he spends with Malik, etc., etc.

It was a comment on an article that was on a news facebook page.... hth.... I read it, but am very limited with an old phone to search and post....

Thank you...

so that was just a comment.... Considered rumor on WS...

That is what I feared....

:seeya:

I don't read anything into an inactive Facebook page. What if they just don't get on Facebook that often? I don't--I have an account, but I use it maybe once a month or less. If I were in the news, I wouldn't be posting on Facebook because I never post on Facebook. And even though I keep a blog, there's also no guarantee a big event in my life would end up there--I might be too overwhelmed to write about it, or not know what to say, or just too busy with said event to write a post.

An inactive FB page is just too ambiguous to draw any conclusions. You can't even conclude that it's useful information. Maybe they do have some kind of public page, but it's more likely that they communicate by e-mail, texting, phone, or other private means.

Speaking of phones, I'd really like to know if the police have checked the cell phone records. That would let them put a timestamp on that phone call to inform Mom. If I were the police I'd have checked the cell phones of everyone involved to see who called who and when. Even a recently erased phone memory would be interesting.

I am sadden by yesterday's events........

Brings back too many memories from Dylan Redwine....

I am still holding out hope that Malik is warm and safe somewhere....

(((hugs)))

I am sadden by yesterday's events........

Brings back too many memories from Dylan Redwine....

I am still holding out hope that Malik is warm and safe somewhere....

(((hugs)))

Totally. Very Dylan. :( Lake Vallecito...
(how many times did they end up searching that lake, anyway? The dam, spring thaw, the dogs...)

This has all had a Dylanesque vibe to me from the beginning, jmo.

The bio mom's FB has a pretty interesting post on it.
I saw that post a while ago and this is bad to say, but with some of the stuff she says I don't think she means any harm, as sad as it is, I just think she has poor judgement of words and to me, I don't know how to say this really without sounding mean, but she doesn't seem to realize what she says sounds like, I'll just put it that way. I don't know any other way to put it nicely.

Socially clumsy? Yeah, probably. I'm that way too; I say what I mean, and don't realize what people read into it. And then I find myself backpedaling and trying to explain that I'm not really the terrible human being it looks like I am.

It's not the blunt, awkward people you have to watch out for; they're not hiding anything. It's the smooth-talking, seemingly nice sociopaths who are really dangerous.

I saw that post a while ago and this is bad to say, but with some of the stuff she says I don't think she means any harm, as sad as it is, I just think she has poor judgement of words and to me, I don't know how to say this really without sounding mean, but she doesn't seem to realize what she says sounds like, I'll just put it that way. I don't know any other way to put it nicely.

I know what you mean. But to think those are her so called friends, saying all that stuff. Yikes

Don't get too worked up just yet over them searching the river.

Who knows where the tip might have come from...a psychic, a crackpot, somebody wanting to become part of the story ? That is a long winding river, there is no telling how much debris, trash, and floating items may be visible to someone standing on the banks. They are probably going to start getting never-ending phone calls now because somebody sees something floating by that they can't identify.

There's all kinds of things that might make a cadaver dog alert to something in or around the water. I feel bad for the dive teams that have to stay submerged in that ice cold water all day long, makes you shiver just thinking about it.

Did biomom remove something? I haven't seen any new posts since the 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230