GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good that NG asked that question but nobody? Not even a reporter has any idea!! :pullhair:

I thought maybe we were going to get an answer...but no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Kimi.

And that is a key detail here, imo, when was Malik last seen by someone else?

We had a beautiful day in North Texas- kids wearing shorts, tank tops and playing outside. What did little Malik and Ary do all day?

More questions- did Dad have full custody and Mom have visitation rights? Was custody supposed to change at 6:00pm on Sunday?

Was Dads girlfriend bathing little Ary, bathing herself or cooking dinner?? Any proof of dinner and who was still clean when LE arrived on the scene?

Where's Malik???

New Article posted in the Christina Morris case by Brittany Feagans @bf_starnews says this about the cadaver dogs if this is helpful. Quote is from the PI:

“When you die, you immediately start decomposing. It’s a sweet smell, and only the dogs can pick up that smell,” said Boudreaux, hired by the Morris family in mid-October. “Dogs can smell it for up to 30 years, because the smell is given off for [that long].”

NG should have asked; OTHER than them, untill she got an answer I dont think he really heard her well.

The transcript is up from last night's broadcast:

NANCY GRACE

Two-Year-Old Arkansas Boy Vanishes

Aired December 2, 2014 - 20:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1412/02/ng.01.html

#FindMalik

I see that reporter David Goins once again said the g/f was bathing one twin and was not in the bath herself as some reports state. If so then the little girl could not have pointed to the door nor would she have been asked where Malik went.

It's not surprising that the story has gone through some twists and turns - the difficulty lies in separating actual quotes from LE and family from reporters just getting the facts wrong without a credible source.

So... I started digging back to early reports hoping to find quotes from those involved in the case. Some links have moved or disappeared which made it difficult but I managed to find a couple.

KATV conveniently has a page with updates from 11/23 to 11/30, mostly blurbs but it does have interviews with Malik's biological mom. Some surprises:

11/24
Police say Malik disappeared from his father's home while his stepmother was bathing and his father was asleep. There was another young child in the home at that time.
11/24
The family is concerned that because Malik is autistic, the search efforts may be affected. Malik's mother told KATV that the boy doesn't like loud noises and would probably run away from them.

Malik's mother believes someone has taken him.

"That's what I suspect, because everything doesn't add up. With everybody looking, a child is not going to stay missing for that long," Drummond said.

And get this:

11/25
Malik and Aryanna's mother Tanya Drummond and Grandfather John Clifton spoke to KATV on Tuesday said she took Aryanna to be examined on Tuesday.“She went to Children's Safety over on Race street. They tried to get her to talk to see what they could find but they can't find nothing, she won't speak," Drummond said.

Linked video confirms this.

So... it certainly seems the original story of g/f bathing herself is the current one. Does NG have anyone on staff for fact-checking? Kind of sloppy if you ask me.

P.S. The other surprise was that it was Malik's bio mom who brought up autism. But based on watching a few interviews I wonder if maybe she was sedated at the time - reasonable given the awful circumstances.

http://www.katv.com/story/27463658/missing-police-searching-for-searcy-toddler

If the stepmom WAS bathing Malik's sister, I wonder why she wasnt bathing Malik too - their age means no modesty and surely it would of been easier? My youngest two are just over 9 months apart in age and at 2 I would of bunged both of them in the bath together - but maybe that is just me and my obsession with multi-tasking!! :o)

No matter what I think about this case, that bath just keeps creeping back into my mind. Especially when I think of "lies having a grain of truth", as one of our WS posters has pointed out. I am keeping the faith and holding onto the faint hope our little Malik is found soon and brought home to those who love him.

Jmo I do not believe anything different from what we have heard, if it comes from the NG show. She has a horrible record regarding accuracy...

If the stepmom WAS bathing Malik's sister, I wonder why she wasnt bathing Malik too - their age means no modesty and surely it would of been easier? My youngest two are just over 9 months apart in age and at 2 I would of bunged both of them in the bath together - but maybe that is just me and my obsession with multi-tasking!! :o)

No matter what I think about this case, that bath just keeps creeping back into my mind. Especially when I think of "lies having a grain of truth", as one of our WS posters has pointed out. I am keeping the faith and holding onto the faint hope our little Malik is found soon and brought home to those who love him.

If the gf was bathing the twin then the whole pointing at the door & taking the sister to see what she remembers is a farce. Well, the sister could still remember something, but the spin it was given was that it related to Malik walking out the door.

Yeah, seriously - what exhausted mom would bathe two year olds separately? Some days I was lucky if I got to use the toilet, lol. Moms quickly learn all about efficiency.

If the gf was bathing the twin then the whole pointing at the door & taking the sister to see what she remembers is a farce. Well, the sister could still remember something, but the spin it was given was that it related to Malik walking out the door.

I think this confusion may be clear here, but I'd bet LE may have a real understanding of who said what to whom when, then to go to a boat launch, with tip from a cadaver dog, assuming it may have been or not, little Malik Drummond, what does it say?

Yeah, seriously - what exhausted mom would bathe two year olds separately? Some days I was lucky if I got to use the toilet, lol. Moms quickly learn all about efficiency.

yep. like 'lemme wash each of them separately, or at least mine, while i have the stove going and dad's resting and door's open.' not from my universe but i get that there are others, always

And if you are going to put one toddler in the tub, then are you letting the other roam the house unattended, with dinner cooking and dad sleeping? And the front door open? It makes no sense. :no:

yep. like 'lemme wash each of them separately, or at least mine, while i have the stove going and dad's resting and doors open' not from my universe but i get that there are others, always

Bath time was after dinner for my little ones. They were passionate eaters at 2. Wanting to do everything themselves. moo

And if you are going to put one toddler in the tub, then are you letting the other roam the house unattended, with dinner cooking and dad sleeping? And the front door open? It makes no sense. :no:

Exactly! Furthermore, in this interview Malik's maternal grandmother said “They're always hugging each other, kissing each other, playing, fighting, I mean, they do everything together.”

Sounds like there would be quite a fuss from Malik's sister. At the very least she'd be in the bathroom while he bathed and not playing alone in the livingroom.

I'm sure LE is way ahead of us in sussing out the real story. I just wish they'd share a little...

http://www.katv.com/clip/10885818/father-of-missing-boy-just-bring-my-son-home

Bath time was after dinner for my little ones. They were passionate eaters at 2. Wanting to do everything themselves. moo

The only time I bathed mine before dinner was when they had played in mud or something that needed to be cleaned up before eating. I wonder what the kids were up to earlier in the day.

I can't help but wonder if the GF took the sister twin into the bathroom to keep her from seeing someone leave with Malik. I would have bathed the two of them together too. JMO

Something else that is bothering me. The story that GF was bathing and the little girl twin was in the room with Malik and sleeping father when Malik disappeared doesn't make sense to me. I just can't buy the story that Malik left the house on his own. If Malik walked out the door, IMO, his twin would have followed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230