GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 3 possible scenarios when this case started......and 2 weeks later we still do.

1) He walked out the door and got lost.

2) He was outside playing after dark and got snatched by someone.

3) He was harmed and hidden by someone inside the circles of his own family during the 2 weeks he was at Dad's.

It's very frustrating that no evidence seems to outweigh one, more than the others...........

Unfortunately I'm going with number 3 :(

MOO!!

This case is so frustrating....and sad! I don't think I have ever known a case involving a child where the parents have been as quiet as Malik's. The possibility that Malik walked off by himself is slim imo - a 2 year old has limitations on how far they can walk before they get tired/bored/scared. I truly believe that, IF Malik had walked out of that door under his own steam, he would have been found wandering pretty much straight away. The chances of this being an abduction by a stranger or otherwise are, IMO, also slim to none. Who would risk taking a child from a house where at least two adults are present and an unknown number of children. Too much potential for a witness. Also, if LE really thought Malik had been abducted would they not have actively encouraged the parents to appeal to the potential kidnapper(s). The parents/Step mother have been VERY quiet.

This only leaves the probability that Malik was hurt IN the home, by someone close to him. And I just can't get that bath out of my mind.

If Malik was only visiting his dad, has it been told when he was supposed to return to his mother's house?

When you are 2 years old, you have a limited circle of people you really know: caregivers. Since the only people that have so far claimed to see him are his SM, dad, Grandma, Uncle, and Mom, I tend to go with a family member involved. No idea who may be more or less likely involved.

If Malik was only visiting his dad, has it been told when he was supposed to return to his mother's house?

A great question.. I would think the mom would have said something ...I am looking to see if I can see in the pressers if she says.

From what I can gather, Malik's father's only comment has been concerning how he feels he is being "misrepresented" in the press. I don't know what he means by this, given that I haven't seen anything myself that I would of considered harmful to his reputation. I am not implicating the father here, I actually don't think he was directly involved with Malik's disappearance (IMO). However, I do find it odd that a parent, going through the trauma of having a young child missing, would be more concerned with how they are being portrayed than in making statements to the press.

I wish LE would release the 911 call. And AFAIK LE hasn't executed any search warrants yet. Surprising.

I wish LE would release the 911 call. And AFAIK LE hasn't executed any search warrants yet. Surprising.

If the investigation started early such warrants may be under seal. The priority is to find little Malik Drummond, it seems to me.

One either pays attention to little kids, a toddler in this case, it seems to me, as anything less can border on neglect depending on the circumstance and how things turn out. Mistakes happen, at times, unbelievably horrible events let slip, with enough bad luck, then completely unexpected things happen, but something has to have happened to make a 2 yr old disappear without a trace, what could that have been?

This is a REALLY good point, I was under the impression that search warrants for the home were standard procedure - after all that is the place of the last positive sighting.

A couple of summers again, my 4 year old daughter went missing from my front garden, it was literally gone in the blink of an eye situation. I ran round my house frantically screaming her name and then rang 999, absolutely hysterical. The lady on the phone asked me to walk around the home again, my two sons also checked rooms - all shouting her name. The police responded in minutes and I also heard the police helicopter hovering over our property. Ten minutes later as I dissolved into a weeping mess in my kitchen a police man very calmly walked down the stairs with my, very sheepish looking, daughter. She had been hidden in my wardrobe, eating a lolly she didn't want to share with her 3 year old sister!!! It was the WORSE 40 minutes of my life!

My point is, had the police not done a thorough search of my home, who knows how long she would have stayed hidden away......how many police would have been searching for a child who wasn't really missing. I am shocked they haven't been through Malik's dad's house with a fine tooth comb.

If the investigation started early such warrants may under seal. The priority is to find little Malik Drummond, it seems to me.

That's true. I think media would get wind of a warrant under way but interest in Malik's case seems to be quickly fading so maybe not. :(

I really dislike how quiet it's all got. 2 weeks today :(

I don't post much, but had a thought, which may sound kind of out there. It's been said the twin sister has seen professionals, but wouldn't say anything. Could it be possible that if Malik was harmed, it was done in front of the sister, and she could be maybe traumatized from what she saw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't post much, but had a thought, which may sound kind of out there. It's been said the twin sister has seen professionals, but wouldn't say anything. Could it be possible that if Malik was harmed, it was done in front of the sister, and she could be maybe traumatized from what she saw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is certainly a possibility - plus at 2-years old she may not be able to verbalize what she has seen. From what I can see, the Stepmother's youngest child is a very similar age to Malik and his sister - was this child there too? If she was, to have three children under 3 in your care is something that is going to need 100% of your attention. Despite this, she was able to run a bath AND cook whatever it was that was cooking. My girls are 6 and 5 and I rarely get to go to the bathroom by myself, never mind anything else.

This is certainly a possibility - plus at 2-years old she may not be able to verbalize what she has seen. From what I can see, the Stepmother's youngest child is a very similar age to Malik and his sister - was this child there too? If she was, to have three children under 3 in your care is something that is going to need 100% of your attention. Despite this, she was able to run a bath AND cook whatever it was that was cooking. My girls are 6 and 5 and I rarely get to go to the bathroom by myself, never mind anything else.

BBM- From what I can gather from MSM, and SM's 'story', if you believe it... is yes this little one was there and SM was giving her a bath...

BBM- From what I can gather from MSM, and SM's 'story', if you believe it... is yes this little one was there and SM was giving her a bath...

Ahhhh...I didn't know this! Thanks for the info, Skibaboo. I really don't know what to think.....it is possible that the SM's child had an accident or got really dirty and she was left with no choice but to bath her. But surely she would of woken the sleeping dad to ask him to watch the twins?

It always comes back to that bath for me....it really bothers me. That and the complete silence by the family, I would be walking the streets myself....people would be sick of hearing from me. He is 2....just a baby and he has disappeared into thin air. :(

The only times that similar searches for missing children have stayed in the news have been when there was a parent or other caregiver who became the child's advocate and kept the child's name/picture in the public's eye. Who is advocating for Malik? I'm not local, so I'm probably missing it. Is his mother being his voice? She seems young. Maybe she is in shock and denial. But, someone HAS to keep Malik's story out there or, sadly, it will fade from current news. I'm sure LE are not going to stop, but at some point they may have nothing to go on. That's why it's so important that Malik's face stay in the news. SOMEONE knows where he is! I wish that everywhere this person(s) looked that he or she would see Malik's face and hear someone's voice keeping his story in the public eye. Two weeks! Sadly, I have never followed the case of a very young missing child that was eventually located. Malik is so tiny. And he could be anywhere! Would love to know what LE knows and what angles they are pursuing.

^ This is what I mean, I feel they are being far too lenient with the SM and dad. If there have been no search warrants, why not? Someone should go in that house and check the forensics blacklights and all IMO

^ This is what I mean, I feel they are being far too lenient with the SM and dad. If there have been no search warrants, why not? Someone should go in that house and check the forensics blacklights and all IMO

BBM -

They must have a reason. Maybe they don't want them to "lawyer up". They are probably watching their every move. :dunno:

If the investigation started early such warrants may be under seal. The priority is to find little Malik Drummond, it seems to me.

One either pays attention to little kids, a toddler in this case, it seems to me, as anything less can border on neglect depending on the circumstance and how things turn out. Mistakes happen, at times, unbelievably horrible events let slip, with enough bad luck, then completely unexpected things happen, but something has to have happened to make a 2 yr old disappear without a trace, what could that have been?

If search warrants were under a seal. Would that not be public knowledge? I mean the facts of the case and the fact that certain things were under seal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber