AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have any of you ever read this? It's a Morgan Nick topic with all kinds of odd comments. One person claiming they know the person who took Morgan and even states his name is Gary M---- or whatever and goes into detail about how he's killed other's and still plans to kill more people to be a famous killer or something..I'm not sure if I believe it but I thought it had some interesting comments..my thing however is that if this person is telling the truth why would they not go to the authorities?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-smith-ar/T0VMHRKUTPJATILSV

Have any of you ever read this? It's a Morgan Nick topic with all kinds of odd comments. One person claiming they know the person who took Morgan and even states his name is Gary M---- or whatever and goes into detail about how he's killed other's and still plans to kill more people to be a famous killer or something..I'm not sure if I believe it but I thought it had some interesting comments..my thing however is that if this person is telling the truth why would they not go to the authorities?

I doubt it is anything to this. This same person has stated that Gary M---- has bragged of not only killing Morgan, but also of killing JonBenet Ramsey.

I was reading this topic as well after some googling this morning, seems wayyyy out there. That's my question as well, why wouldn't they go to authorities especially after claiming this Gary couldn't' keep himself away from his/her own child, or the fact that they confessed to killing her. Hard to believe that no one would listen to his claims at all.

Topix is notorious for nutty people/comments, so take that forum with a grain of salt. I didn't read through all of the comments, but if something really stands out to you, it doesn't hurt to report it to authorities (FBI, Arkansas State Police, or Alma Police).

Some people do not come forward to police with vital information because they are afraid of retaliation of some sort, or they have their own issues that they feel the police might uncover (drugs, warrants, etc).

Because Topix is a gossip site.

Does Morgan's family know about this guy? Has law enforcement looked into him?

Did anyone see this?

http://m.4029tv.com/news/man-arrest...-to-lure-13yearold-girl-sheriff-says/34420048

This is all my personal opinion, but he looks an awfully lot like the sketch of the guy. If I were Morgan's family I would be looking into past vehicles owned by this man to see if they match the description.
I made this to show resemblance...hope it is allowed. Remember it has been 20 years.
f6ad76c994c8046b3a229c26bd6e9953.jpg

I was trying to find a Facebook page for her. I did but you can't message or post on it. But you should definitely share it with her mom.

Found the right page it morgan nick foundation on facebook.

I was trying to find a Facebook page for her. I did but you can't message or post on it. But you should definitely share it with her mom.
It was actually posted by TMNF last week...I commented on the post and 1-2 others agreed. But nothing from them. I'm sure it is being looked into since he is from Alma. Man would that be crazy. The look on his face and everything is just so similar to that sketch.

It was actually posted by TMNF last week...I commented on the post and 1-2 others agreed. But nothing from them. I'm sure it is being looked into since he is from Alma. Man would that be crazy. The look on his face and everything is just so similar to that sketch.

I sent a message to her facebook page and they replied that the police department is already looking into it. Your right it would be crazy. I would love to see Morgan's family have some answers all these years not knowing. Of course I still holding on hope she is alive and well! As always MOO.

Something interesting is that April Andrews (disappeared aged 15 from Pea Ridge, AR, 2006) was last seen talking to someone in an older model pickup brown truck and Morgan was seen near a red pickup. Maybe in the darkness someone mistook brown for red. (Also, in 2006, Morgan would have been 17. Not sure if that means anything.)

Did anyone see this?

http://m.4029tv.com/news/man-arrest...-to-lure-13yearold-girl-sheriff-says/34420048

This is all my personal opinion, but he looks an awfully lot like the sketch of the guy. If I were Morgan's family I would be looking into past vehicles owned by this man to see if they match the description.
I made this to show resemblance...hope it is allowed. Remember it has been 20 years.
f6ad76c994c8046b3a229c26bd6e9953.jpg

I wish someone were close by who could find a picture of him from 20 years ago. It's so crazy - I think he totally looks like the abductor (if he were 20 years older).

This is my first post, so I hope I'm not breaking the rules :) but I was reading the Gabbi Doolin forums and some members mentioned Timothy Madden (who has been arrested for her murder) looked like a sketch from another murdered girl in that area years ago (1996ish I believe) It made me think of Morgan- I remember reading something about the man seen talking to Morgan having a very sharp nose- and when I compared the sketch to his pictures I see a resemblance... anyone else??

(I'm not sure how to attach a picture)

That's a really interesting find. I am finding it hard to believe that would be a coincidence! I searched Sevier's name on the AR court site and he has had a bunch of convictions for criminal mischief, battery, possession of firearms, AND in '08 he was busted for living near a school as a registered RSO... hm...

Here's his mug next to the sketch of the man seen talking to Morgan.

attachment.php

Wow... and my research shows that Brian Sevier was an umpire for little league in that area when Morgan went missing. I wonder if he was an ump the ball field the night that Morgan went missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back