AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry I post then forget to come back... Imo his case is one of the "casualities" of the system, and not the type of crime the RSO registry was meant for. This is a small town and the widely accepted story is he had a teenage girlfriend, she got pregnant, he was charged, served his time, got out, married her, and went on to have more children, then divorced years later.

A very basic Google research will show you he has had multiple arrests and charges from everything to stalking to destruction of property.

Obviously, I am not accusing anyone of guilt. I am simply researching what someone else posted on this forum.

The fact he was a little league UMP during that time frame AND he looks exactly like the composite sketch makes me go "hmmmmmmmmmmmm" -- nothing more. Just "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

I just think it's highly unlikely, and I understand where you're coming from, I just cannot see it, it isn't remotely the same type of crime.

I see that. But I do have the correct Sevier -- and just because he was arrested and charged, doesn't mean he was convicted.

Sex crimes gradually evolve over time. It doesn't have to be the same "kind" of crime. He was clearly interested in younger girls. That, combined with the other information, makes him at least someone that authorities should look at. Even if for nothing more than to rule him out. His resemblance to the composite sketch is uncanny. But like I said, I am not accusing him (or anyone else) of anything at all.

Here is a link to the stalking charge I was talking about: http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=031-&casekey=031-CM++1200255

Here is a snapshot of Brian Patrick Sevier's charges over the years:

5-14-106 - CARNAL ABUSE - 3RD DEGREE

POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY CERTAIN PERSONS (FELONY - CLASS D)

0728 - CARNAL ABUSE - 3RD DEGREE

REG. OFFENDER LIVING NEAR SCHOOL/DAYCARE (FELONY - CLASS D)

MALICIOUS INJURY TO PROPERTY

MALICIOUS INJURY

STALKING

POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY CERTAIN PERSONS (MISDEMEANOR - CLASS A)

NOT SPECIFIED

LEWD OR INDECENT PROPOSALS/ACTS TO CHILD

PROBATION REVOCATION (PROBATION REVOCATION - CLASS U)

CARNAL ABUSE 3RD DEGREE (FELONY - CLASS D)

LOCAL CHARGE

Pretty sure that must be the wrong perso, bc Sevier is actually not even required to register any longer per court order at https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_main.cp_main_idx

Also you can see that he has only been charged with possession of firearms by certain people, and traffic violations.

Eta: there is a Brian MICHAEL Sevier with other/more charges.

TruthJustice delete some pms, it says you're full...

Here is a link to the stalking charge I was talking about: http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=031-&casekey=031-CM++1200255

Here is a snapshot of Brian Patrick Sevier's charges over the years:

5-14-106 - CARNAL ABUSE - 3RD DEGREE

POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY CERTAIN PERSONS (FELONY - CLASS D)

0728 - CARNAL ABUSE - 3RD DEGREE

REG. OFFENDER LIVING NEAR SCHOOL/DAYCARE (FELONY - CLASS D)

MALICIOUS INJURY TO PROPERTY

MALICIOUS INJURY

STALKING

POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY CERTAIN PERSONS (MISDEMEANOR - CLASS A)

NOT SPECIFIED

LEWD OR INDECENT PROPOSALS/ACTS TO CHILD

PROBATION REVOCATION (PROBATION REVOCATION - CLASS U)

CARNAL ABUSE 3RD DEGREE (FELONY - CLASS D)

LOCAL CHARGE
When you are arrested for the above , think of all the times he MUST NOT HAVE BEEN " CAUGHT "

Omg!!
did anyone see this?

http://m.4029tv.com/news/man-arrest...-to-lure-13yearold-girl-sheriff-says/34420048

this is all my personal opinion, but he looks an awfully lot like the sketch of the guy. If i were morgan's family i would be looking into past vehicles owned by this man to see if they match the description.
I made this to show resemblance...hope it is allowed. Remember it has been 20 years.
f6ad76c994c8046b3a229c26bd6e9953.jpg

Morgan Nick case still affecting others 2 decades later

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/morgan-nick-case-still-affecting-others-2-decades-later/214669733

“I think people see her face, her precious face, and I think they are captivated by her story of being at a baseball field and chasing fireflies, and I think that is why people continue to pay attention to her story,” said Morgan’s mother, Colleen Nick. “In those early days, I couldn't even begin to imagine that 21 years down the road we would still be sitting here, searching for her.”

Nick vows to continue to fight for other families and refuses to give up hope that own her daughter will one day come home.

“I plan to, someday, look my daughter in the eye and say I never, never quit fighting for you,” said Nick.

Bumping for Morgan, the anniversary of this tragedy is just a few days away and you are still not home. I sincerely feel someone in Alma knows something, they have a solid sketch of the suspect and the description of the vehicle. Wherever you are Morgan just know we have not forgotten about you, we will hopefully bring justice to your case one day, hope you're okay.

Bumping for Morgan. It's been 21 years today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Today, Morgan is 27-years-old. A massive investigation has turned up thousands of leads over the years. Her family is still hopeful that she will return home.

“I still believe that we will find Morgan. Until someone can prove to me that she’s not out there, then I am going to keep fighting for her,” Colleen Nick said. “We’ve seen these crazy miraculous cases, the girls from Ohio, the three girls who lived in one community, who were all kidnapped and held in captivity, in a house in their community for 10 years before they were rescued. Jaycee Duggard was 11 years old when she was kidnapped and she was held in captivity for 18 years before she was recovered. We know that kids survive. Not every child who is kidnapped is murdered, and we have to fight for the ones who have survived. Until someone can prove to me that Morgan didn’t survive, then I am going to keep fighting for her.”
http://5newsonline.com/2016/06/09/morgan-nick-missing-for-21-years/

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this or not since it's not from a news site. If not I'm very sorry, it does appear to be from the NCMEC. .....My apologies this article is a couple years old, I had never heard of Morgan or her story until now. I have double checked hoping maybe since this was an old article she had been found but unfortunately she is still missing :-(

"Dearest Morgan,
Today is your 26th birthday. Today marks twenty birthdays without you here. We miss you so desperately and our hearts are ragged with grief. We have searched for you every single day since the day you were kidnapped from us at the Little League Baseball field in Alma, Arkansas."

http://blog.missingkids.com/post/97300568180/a-letter-to-our-missing-daughter-morgan-nick

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Think of you often, Morgan❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member