AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone watched the new Netflix documentary, Into the Fire-The lost daughter?
This happened in Michigan, however the perpetrator in this situation drove a red truck with a camper. I’m only an episode in, but his adopted daughter is missing and he is accused of kidnapping and trying to sexually assault a six year old girl. This would be 1980’s. Last name is Bowman. Would be worth at the very least looking into simply for the coincidences.

Has anyone watched the new Netflix documentary, Into the Fire-The lost daughter?
This happened in Michigan, however the perpetrator in this situation drove a red truck with a camper. I’m only an episode in, but his adopted daughter is missing and he is accused of kidnapping and trying to sexually assault a six year old girl. This would be 1980’s. Last name is Bowman. Would be worth at the very least looking into simply for the coincidences.

Attachments

• IMG_6117.jpeg
    IMG_6117.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 1
Aundria Bowman - here is a link to her Websleuth's threads:

Aundria Bowman - here is a link to her Websleuth's threads:

I literally just watched this and thought the same thing. That red camper truck. Exactly like the one in Morgan’s case. I wish they would look into Bowman’s whereabouts in 1995. Was he in Arkansas?? Eerie.

I literally just watched this and thought the same thing. That red camper truck. Exactly like the one in Morgan’s case. I wish they would look into Bowman’s whereabouts in 1995. Was he in Arkansas?? Eerie.

I literally just watched this and thought the same thing. That red camper truck. Exactly like the one in Morgan’s case.
Same here! When they showed a pic of the truck I immediately thought “Morgan Nick”

FBI: Fibers found in red truck match type of shirt Morgan Nick wore when she disappeared

Lab technicians found the blood and the blonde hair did not have enough DNA information for a conclusive match. However, they were able to match the fiber on a microscopic level to a Girl Scout shirt of the type Morgan wore when she disappeared.
Im willing to bet they got a profile off of the blood and hair. I think it belongs to her and theyll announce that tomorrow

According to a news release, Alma Police Chief Jeff Pointer will hold a briefing at 10:30 a.m. on Oct. 1, to report “a significant development” in the investigation of the 1995 kidnapping of Morgan Nick.

Several links that most likely will have updated info in the morning.

Wow! This could be big!

Is there any chance she could still be alive?
I doubt it unfortunately.

This man very well could be a serial offender. The abduction of Morgan occured when he was in his 70s, he was arrested in 1995 for attempting to abduct a child less 8 miles from where Morgan was abducted, roughly 2 months after Morgan disappeared.

He was charged with abusing a child in 1992, placing him in his late 60s

I doubt this violent behavior started that late into his life .

I doubt it unfortunately.

This man very well could be a serial offender. The abduction of Morgan occured when he was in his 70s, he was arrested in 1995 for attempting to abduct a child less 8 miles from where Morgan was abducted, roughly 2 months after Morgan disappeared.

He was charged with abusing a child in 1992, placing him in his late 60s

I doubt this violent behavior started that late into his life .

bbm

The FBI is requesting help from anyone who knew Billy Jack Lincks. Whether it was through school, work, church, or any social activity, we need information about Lincks and details about his entire life. Attached is a photo of Billy Jack Lincks, and we ask our media partners to share this image with their consumers. Remember, every piece of information about Lincks’ life is important—no detail is too small or insignificant.

this post by the fbi from late 2021 makes me think they were/are exploring the possibility of him being a serial offender as well

Breaking: The Alma Police Department is calling a press conference tomorrow to announce a "significant development" in the almost 30-year-old disappearance of Morgan Nick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles
Back