GUILTY AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, found deceased, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see QL being a computer savvy, gamer type. Immersing himself in violent fantasy worlds, favoring spending more time interacting with people online, because he's introverted, antisocial, or unable to make companions in real life. MOO.
One of his Facebook photos was definitely taken in a game store - and not like Gamestop either, a hardcore nerd store with Warhammer material in the background.

it makes me think earth quake!
To be perfectly honest, I thought very quickly of a 90s pro wrestler called Earthquake especially when I saw Lewellyn's resemblance

Last edited:
One of his Facebook photos was definitely taken in a game store - and not like Gamestop either, a hardcore nerd store with Warhammer material in the background.
I have an apartment downstairs which I rent out. I had the oddest tenant, who never left the apartment, ever. I saw him the first day he moved in and never saw him again. He had a girlfriend who would visit once a week to do his laundry and shop for him.
He played games almost 24/7. I don't know when he slept.
I had to send my dog to live with friends because of the boom, boom noises that she was terrified of.
I was so pleased when he moved out.

Have we seen Sydney’s family or friends? It seems the media has given them a tremendous amount of respect and privacy. I can’t even put a face to her family members. No interviews or even footage of them coming and going.
It seems like they probably have a lot to say about the suspect but they have been warned against compromising the investigation / jury pool

When I was a young woman and would walk my dog early in the morning, I had a dog catcher stalk me (hold the jokes). He would drive slowly behind me and just follow me. I joked to my family that if I disappeared they might find me at the dog pound. I was scared of him and changed to walking after work, but he found me then too.
I contacted the police and they watched him, caught him and warned him off. My dog disappeared out of my yard two weeks later. Never found her.
Sorry about your dog. Sometimes humor is an attempt to reassure oneself that you’re probably overreacting to something- when gut instincts might be spot on. Gift of Fear!

When I was a young woman and would walk my dog early in the morning, I had a dog catcher stalk me (hold the jokes). He would drive slowly behind me and just follow me. I joked to my family that if I disappeared they might find me at the dog pound. I was scared of him and changed to walking after work, but he found me then too.
I contacted the police and they watched him, caught him and warned him off. My dog disappeared out of my yard two weeks later. Never found her.
Reminds me of BTK (prolific serial killer/dog catcher)

We can only see posts that are set to public, so we can't assume it was "definitely a joke." We have no idea about anything posted to a private audience of her FB friends. JMO.

I agree that no one can really know for sure but I will say that I have posted the exact same picture on my own Facebook page, completely in a joking manner and I have also posted similar ones. It came from a humor page. I think it's just a coincidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back