Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlhenn

Reaction score
Jackson County authorities search for missing woman

upload_2020-8-19_22-12-43.jpeg

•blonde hair
•is about 5′3″ or 5′4″
•seen wearing a white tank top and black athletic shorts.
She was seen jogging off Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs around 3 p.m., going west.

Her vehicle and other personal items were still at her home. Authorities are concerned about her safety due to weather conditions as well as the time she has been missing.

She was seen jogging off Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs around 3 p.m., going west.

I've pinpointed the location described above. It's a nineteen mile span if I have it correct. Is that as narrow as they can get on last seen?

خرائط ‪Google - Updated map with her residence location.
خرائط ‪Google - Residence to last seen, leaving off Newport & Grubbs location.‬‏‏‬‏‏

There are areas of that route with nothing but farm land, I'm scared for Sydney, she's a little tiny thing!!‬‏‏‬‏‏ There's also a prison in the area, turn off HWY 18 onto Rice Road. Ugghh ...

Last edited:
So many young women go for a jog and meet with foul play.
Unfortunately so true. I'm amazed by the number of young women, earbuds in place, jogging in very isolated metro parks in the middle of Chicago as I drive through in my vehicle. I'm a federal agent. I'm extremely fit, and have martial arts training, yet I did a little experiment with my work partner (former Army Ranger) where I simulated being out for a jog, even had a "fake" firearm on me (not a real gun, a laser training piece) that I could pretend to use against him and by coming up behind me he overpowered me and had me on the ground in about 8 seconds. It was an eye-opener for me.

The past post I see on that page was December 2019...???
I finally found it, FB is so weird and disorganized I always have a hard time finding anything.
FWIW, it’s just a long post about Jesus loving bad girls. According to her, sounds like has lived a little on the wild side. Nothing really stands out to me though, but maybe I missed it. I have a tendency to more or less speed read through long posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay