Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found it, FB is so weird and disorganized I always have a hard time finding anything.
FWIW, it’s just a long post about Jesus loving bad girls. According to her, sounds like has lived a little on the wild side. Nothing really stands out to me though, but maybe I missed it. I have a tendency to more or less speed read through long posts.

She might have current posts but if we are not on her friend list then you can't see all of the posts. JMO

Any new information from the press conference? I missed it.
No solid leads yet. She lives with a boyfriend, no indications of issues. Not ruling anything out though. They listed the county highway numbers where she lives and where she usually walks. Sheriff seeking all information. She had her phone and Apple watch - which Sheriff's office is talking with carrier and Apple. Seeking any information from people who may have seen her or were in that area between 2 and 3 pm (central). Confirmed siting of her by postal driver on county route 41 yesterday between 2:30 and 3 - looked like she was walking for exercise. Rumor about truck with TX license plate and two men - unsubstantiated. FBI involved.

No solid leads yet. She lives with a boyfriend, no indications of issues. Not ruling anything out though. They listed the county highway numbers where she lives and where she usually walks. Sheriff seeking all information. She had her phone and Apple watch - which Sheriff's office is talking with carrier and Apple. Seeking any information from people who may have seen her or were in that area between 2 and 3 pm (central). Confirmed siting of her by postal driver on county route 41 yesterday between 2:30 and 3 - looked like she was walking for exercise. Rumor about truck with TX license plate and two men - unsubstantiated. FBI involved.
Thank you!

Wow - FBI - not looking good - wonder if school is in session and there is any bus cam video?

Sheriff: UPS driver spotted missing woman Wed. afternoon walking; search continues

Jackson County authorities, along with volunteers, searched into the night Wednesday searching for a missing Jackson County woman.

According to Jackson County authorities, officials are looking for Sydney Sutherland, 25, who has not been seen since Wednesday afternoon.

During a press conference, Jackson County Sheriff David Lucas confirmed that a UPS driver notified them this morning, that he did see Sutherland Wednesday afternoon near County Road 41.

Lucas says with that sighting, and the phone pings they’re concentrating on that area, saying Sutherland normally walked a loop in that area between County Road 41, 42, 43, and Highway 18.

Here’s a link that recaps the press conference.

Sheriff: UPS driver spotted missing woman Wed. afternoon walking; search continues

To Note:
•Jackson County Sheriff David Lucas confirmed that a UPS driver notified them this morning, that he did see Sutherland Wednesday afternoon near County Road 41.
•jogging off Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs around 3 p.m., going west
•with that sighting, and the phone pings they’re concentrating on that area
-area between County Road 41, 42, 43, and Highway 18.
-The county roads mentioned Sheriff Lucas cross Highway 67 Northeast of Newport at Exit 87.
-referenced a white windmill near that exit. Lucas said anyone driving through that area Wednesday between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. that saw anything should call the Jackson County sheriff’s office.

•working with the Jonesboro Police Department after Sutherland worked out at a Jonesboro Gym. •JPD is currently trying to access any video of the area to help narrow down the timeline.

•a rumor of a Texas truck being seen in the area is not accurate, and is actually hurting the investigation.

Here’s a link that recaps the press conference.

To Note:
•Jackson County Sheriff David Lucas confirmed that a UPS driver notified them this morning, that he did see Sutherland Wednesday afternoon near County Road 41.
•jogging off Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs around 3 p.m., going west
•with that sighting, and the phone pings they’re concentrating on that area
-area between County Road 41, 42, 43, and Highway 18.
-The county roads mentioned Sheriff Lucas cross Highway 67 Northeast of Newport at Exit 87.
-referenced a white windmill near that exit. Lucas said anyone driving through that area Wednesday between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. that saw anything should call the Jackson County sheriff’s office.

•working with the Jonesboro Police Department after Sutherland worked out at a Jonesboro Gym. •JPD is currently trying to access any video of the area to help narrow down the timeline.

•a rumor of a Texas truck being seen in the area is not accurate, and is actually hurting the investigation.
I’m not placing blame on the UPS driver at all, but I imagine UPS has gps trackers on their trucks and could tell if this driver stopped and exactly where he was at that time period. Should be able to nail down when he saw her, if he remembers locations, I would think. Just saying his GPS should be able to match location with time pretty exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson