Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to make light of this situation but a little levity: Another legit excuse for being anti-exercise. It’s just plain dangerous! :D

Sexual assualt or stalking could be possible, but is more likely to take place in an urban area, and women still jog and run by the thousands in those areas.

But we don't know what happened. The first thing you always read on here in abduction or kidnapping but those actually rarely happen. Because it's not at all that on a daily basis women get snapped from the road. That's just a plain myth. By being on this website and reading missing cases on a daily basis you might think otherwise.

I lived in a South-American country for a while, and believe me that was a place where women on a regular basis were advised to stay home. Or to always travel in the company of another person during an outdoor activity.

I saw this posted on Facebook. A female jogger was knocked unconscious in Jonesboro on Monday. I pulled up the report on Jonesboro Police Department spreadsheet. Don’t know if related at all, but should be watched, imho.

What’s interesting also is the time. This time period on the report is 15:19 which would be 3:19 pm. The article says the attack happened shortly before 3pm.

Woman reports attack while running at the park; Other reports released Tuesday and Wednesday by JPD

Public Info — Jonesboro Police Department
20-07828 8/18/20 8/17/20 15:19 Shull, Christopher 614 Forest Park DR
BATTERY - 3RD DEGREE / PURPOSE OF CAUSING INJURY, CAUSES INJURY
Suspect attacked Victim from behind and knocked her unconscious while running in city park on trails

Jonesboro is approx 39 minutes away.

I saw this posted on Facebook. A female jogger was knocked unconscious in Jonesboro on Monday. I pulled up the report on Jonesboro Police Department spreadsheet. Don’t know if related at all, but should be watched, imho.

What’s interesting also is the time. This time period on the report is 15:19 which would be 3:19 pm. The article says the attack happened shortly before 3pm.

Woman reports attack while running at the park; Other reports released Tuesday and Wednesday by JPD

Suspect attacked Victim from behind and knocked her unconscious while running in city park on trails

Wow. Very interesting and very scary. IMO

I’m not placing blame on the UPS driver at all, but I imagine UPS has gps trackers on their trucks and could tell if this driver stopped and exactly where he was at that time period. Should be able to nail down when he saw her, if he remembers locations, I would think. Just saying his GPS should be able to match location with time pretty exactly.
The driver is female and yes they do have GPS

Oh boy, that's concerning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads