Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that in the comments of her missing page on FB. Glad you found a link for that info.

She was also wearing an Apple Watch, I believe has been reported. Often the phone needs to be close to the watch to enable the watch to perform certain functions. Let’s hope she still has the watch with her and it can help locate her.

ETA changed wording to make sense. Watch often needs phone, not the other way around.

Last edited:
I want to personally thank everyone who helped today.
We had right at 200 volunteers and over 150 sheriffs, police officers, fire fighters, game and fish, US Marshalls, and JCOEM showed up today to help with the search.

I'd also like to thank everyone who supplied food and drinks for all of us today. We really do appreciate it and I know the family appreciates everything being done to find Sydney!

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Sydney to please call the Jackson County Sheriffs Office!
Jackson County Emergency Management

Oh my. I am not comforted by the finding of her phone...at all.
Neither am I, but I don't think you can discount her being hit by a car because there is no damage to the phone? A sudden impact could cause the phone to leave her hand and depending on the case, sustain no damage.

Did it look like it was "placed" on the ground?

DBM the kids are her nieces.
I’m severely frustrated with reporting lately.

Ughhh. So many mistakes that could easily be checked before publishing. I’m honestly sick of it.

I feel like anything I read anymore I have to fact check first.

So this young woman had no children. What about a boyfriend?

I’m severely frustrated with reporting lately.

Ughhh. So many mistakes that could easily be checked before publishing. I’m honestly sick of it.

I feel like anything I read anymore I have to fact check first.

So this young woman had no children. What about a boyfriend?
Yep, boyfriend was the one who reported her missing.
Several video links can be found here if you want to catch up Sheriff: Missing Jackson County woman’s cell phone recovered | KLRT - FOX16.com

Maybe her cell phone was tossed quite a distance but there was no sign of a large impact? I hope that they ask everyone with car videos for help and also check other phones that pinged in the area asap. Doesn't sound good.

So they have Ring doorbell footage of her at her vehicle in (what looks like to me) jogging attire. I wonder how much of her jog the doorbell footage catches - I'm guessing not much, but it did look like it shows down the street a ways?

So they have Ring doorbell footage of her at her vehicle in (what looks like to me) jogging attire. I wonder how much of her jog the doorbell footage catches - I'm guessing not much, but it did look like it shows down the street a ways?

It sounds like that footage is of her leaving a family member's house before going on her jog. Sydney's house is mare remote, as is her likely jogging route. They say her phone was only a quarter mile from her house.

It's a beautiful area, why wouldn't she jog there. If someone was stalking her she's smart - she can see that. I jog and I take the same route? Why? Bc then people who know me know to look out for me. Could have been a hit and run with her disoriented and hit her head - passed out somewhere.

More likely she was taken at home with someone in wait.

Authorities in Arkansas are searching for a woman who left her home to go jogging on Wednesday and did not return.

According to KATV, Sydney Sutherland, 25, of Jackson County was last seen jogging near Highway 18 at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Jackson County Sheriff David Lucas told Fox 16 News that a UPS driver spotted the woman jogging. There appear to be conflicting reports about exactly where she was last seen. It is not clear who reported Sutherland missing.

According to the report, Sutherland lives near Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs with her boyfriend.

The sheriff told Fox 16 News that police have found no indication of domestic issues.

I don't know if this above is a direct quote, a response to a question or journalistic licence. It's interesting to note (domestic abuse) is high in priority. Why would he say that.?

"Words don't come from a vacuum"

MISSING: 25-year-old woman vanishes after going out for a jog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads