Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I think it's interesting that Brooke dyed her hair blonde right before her disappearance, and obviously Sydney was blonde also. Could be nothing, could be that QL has a "type". Gives me shivers to think about. He could've gotten away with whatever happened to B and had more confidence going after S which is how he messed up. MOO.

I think it’s likely she was his first.... he’s not exactly covered his tracks very well

sounds like he panicked. Right on his doorstep,literally, I really think he approached her,they argued and he went too far. Could he have been drinking? Drug use?

his poor wife! She must be in bits!
I agree with your logic on why she may be his only victim. But keep in mind, rarely do things happen so quickly in a MP case, like did in Sydneys. Last seen at 3 pm and within three hours people mobilized and the word spread like wildfire. That likely pushed him to panic and act, IIRC they were searching pretty close to where she was buried.

With Brooke, I recall she was last seen July 12th and reported missing around the 26th? There must be a reason they are looking at him other than just Sydney, MOO.

I think it’s likely she was his first.... he’s not exactly covered his tracks very well

sounds like he panicked. Right on his doorstep,literally, I really think he approached her,they argued and he went too far. Could he have been drinking? Drug use?

his poor wife! She must be in bits!

Or I think he underestimated how fast people would start looking for her. It sounds like it was pretty quickly and maybe he didn't have time to cover his tracks? The other woman wasn't reported missing for days.. I don't even think anyone was looking till a couple weeks later. Whoever harmed her had plenty of time to hid evidence.

I can't even grasp or begin to understand, how could someone do this to someone. There is another woman who went missing in area of Grubbs. another woman went missing i want to hold that the case are very similar. Justice needs done. I can't help but wonder if He is connected to the women who are missing, I am hoping that LE is checking into these unsolved cases

Sarmistha Sen was also ambushed and killed a couple of weeks ago in Plano Texas while jogging. I am sorry to hear how women must go jogging armed for battle but it certainly seems indicated. I think being ambushed from behind is especially difficult.
Sarmistha Sen: Man charged in connection with death of Texas scientist - CNN
Sen's killing is an extreme example of an issue women commonly face while out running. A 2016 survey from Runner's World found that 43% of women at least sometimes experience harassment on the run compared with just 4% of men.

I agree with your logic on why she may be his only victim. But keep in mind, rarely do things happen so quickly in a MP case, like did in Sydneys. Last seen at 3 pm and within three hours people mobilized and the word spread like wildfire. That likely pushed him to panic and act, IIRC they were searching pretty close to where she was buried.

With Brooke, I recall she was last seen July 12th and reported missing around the 26th? There must be a reason they are looking at him other than just Sydney, MOO.
she maybe his 1st, or he has done this before . Most killer's eventually make a big mistake, I just don't know, the method used to try and cover up the murder are not something that pop in your everyday person mind. Just seems like he went to lengths to make the LE have to use DNA to comfim her identity. Being part of the search team and facing her family and loved ones like he didn't know what happened to her. Hugging her family, that's a whole new level of evil

Gitana, is this little knife one that can stop someone or just cut them and make them angrier? It looks too small to do damage. Guess it depends on how you use it. Thanks so much.
I think @gitana1 is on the right track with her small curved knife worn on her front under her clothes. When it comes to self defense (as opposed to home defense) the objective is escape not to "stop" an assailant. While it's debatable if pepper spray or a small handgun is "better" to hobble someone, as @GraceG told us neither one will help you much if you're blindsided by someone who knows what they're doing. However, if in the few seconds you have you're able to lay their arm wide open they're probably going to release you and give you a few more precious seconds to flee. They'll be identifiable later.

Being part of the search team and facing her family and loved ones like he didn't know what happened to her. Hugging her family, that's a whole new level of evil

Reminds me of Brett Christensen going to the Yingying Zhang vigil. Infuriating, disrespectful, cruel, so many adjectives... People like that truly have no soul.

she maybe his 1st, or he has done this before . Most killer's eventually make a big mistake, I just don't know, the method used to try and cover up the murder are not something that pop in your everyday person mind. Just seems like he went to lengths to make the LE have to use DNA to comfim her identity. Being part of the search team and facing her family and loved ones like he didn't know what happened to her. Hugging her family, that's a whole new level of evil

Yes, this makes me think he has done other things before at least. Maybe not murder, but how was he not at least nervous or worried about showing up at the search? To me that sounds like someone who has done other things and not gotten caught so he has some level of confidence that he will get away with this. Just sick!

To me that is a red flag for possibly of more victims, plus LE already have questions about another woman who went missing. If he is involved with more cases I Pray for their families to be able to lay their loved ones to rest. Wondering where their loved ones are has to be very painful everyday. I can't imagine the families and victims deserve better than what they are going through now

https://www.todayinfortsmith.com/po...KjDm76F3CF2PifdzTFvlk6vLJR8R134e9I_BNnjzexUnY

Update: Sources indicate murder suspect may have stalked another eastern Arkansas woman

Sources tell us that Lewellyn “has and will continue to be” questioned in Allensworth’s disappearance until we are “satisfied”.

Meanwhile, an investigative reporter for Today in Fort Smith has made contact with a source who has this to say about Quake Lewelyn:

“He (Quake) used to follow my friend -- stalk her – and try to get her to acknowledge him. She was very uncomfortable around him.”

https://www.todayinfortsmith.com/po...KjDm76F3CF2PifdzTFvlk6vLJR8R134e9I_BNnjzexUnY

Update: Sources indicate murder suspect may have stalked another eastern Arkansas woman

Sources tell us that Lewellyn “has and will continue to be” questioned in Allensworth’s disappearance until we are “satisfied”.

Meanwhile, an investigative reporter for Today in Fort Smith has made contact with a source who has this to say about Quake Lewelyn:

“He (Quake) used to follow my friend -- stalk her – and try to get her to acknowledge him. She was very uncomfortable around him.”
I was waiting for this. This case was not his first rodeo... JMO

I never claimed the boyfriend found her but he announced on his Facebook that he saw her body and before the police confirmed it was her, he did and his family shared with the public that it was her.
I’m sorry, I had seen some misinterpret a headline that was confusing earlier and assumed that was what was happening here. Even-so, this article doesn’t say that her boyfriend saw her body, just that they confirmed it was her. If he announced it on his Facebook, I haven’t seen that and unfortunately we can’t link that or share a screenshot of it. If he truly did, I feel so sorry for him.

I am on the fence about this being his first time. I'm hesitant to assume serial killer since it is so rare and there were lots of mistakes here. I wonder about the incident that was reported not far from Grubbs the night before of a jogger who was attacked and left unconscious. It may be possible that if this was premeditated, he tested his attack approach on this other poor woman the night before. Moo. I also have seen through property records searches that QL's family owns property that is on this same road.
Woman reports attack while running at the park; Other reports released Tuesday and Wednesday by JPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member