Height5' 0" (60 Inches)
Weight125 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances​

Date of Last ContactMay 26, 2024
NamUs Case CreatedAugust 26, 2024
LocationHot Springs, Arkansas 71901
CountyGarland County
Circumstances of DisappearanceLast contact with Tori was on 05/26/2024.

Physical Description​

Hair ColorBlond/Strawberry
Eye ColorBlue

There is a post dated 4/20/24 on Tori's facebook page, describing some difficulty she was having at that time. That was over three months ago.

Adding another photo of her, as the others are so small. She's a beautiful woman.

1725135028880.png

There is a post dated 4/20/24 on Tori's facebook page, describing some difficulty she was having at that time. That was over three months ago.

Adding another photo of her, as the others are so small. She's a beautiful woman.

View attachment 528261

@Honestyhastoprevail - I'm so sorry, I wish there was something we could do to ease your pain.
Finding here alive is the best outcome. I don’t want to live with more of the would have could haves I live with like when my stepfather committed suicide. Her father.

This is my sister. She went down the wrong path about this time last year. Words cannot describe the feelings of not knowing where she is or if she is alive.
So sorry for you and your family that you have to go through this. We all mean well here, just want to help. <modsnip: Referenced post was removed>

<Edited to add Admin Note: You may wish to subscribe as an insider to share information with us. The following link explains why WS has this process in place and how to apply to become verified.>

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Be strong

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my sister. She went down the wrong path about this time last year. Words cannot describe the feelings of not knowing where she is or if she is alive.
I'm so sorry for what you're going through and will be praying for the best outcome here.

From what I can piece together, Tori was arrested back in April, failed to appear in July, and has a warrant out for her arrest with a bond forfeiture hearing in Oct.

4/11/24 - Arrested for 1) Breaking or Entering, and 2) Criminal Mischief - Damages <= $1,000
4/12/24 - Tori appeared by video, NG plea, signed no contact order (viewable at the link)
4/15/24 - $3,500 bond posted and Tori was released
Case ID HTC-24-2227 CITY DOCKET TRAFFIC/CRIMINAL

6/20/24 - Case moved to Garland Circuit Court - see Criminal Information Sheet "the Defendant broke into a black 2019 Ford Explorer belonging to JN"
7/17/24 - DEFT FAILS TO APPEAR. BENCH WARRANT ISSUED. NO BOND ON ARREST. BFH 10-15-24 AT 1:30.
Case ID 26CR-24-456 GARLAND CIRCUIT

Have you reached out to her bondsman? See documents at this link:
CRIMINAL INFORMATION

All cases search result:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for what you're going through and will be praying for the best outcome here.

From what I can piece together, Tori was arrested back in April, failed to appear in July, and has a warrant out for her arrest with a bond forfeiture hearing in Oct.

4/11/24 - Arrested for 1) Breaking or Entering, and 2) Criminal Mischief - Damages <= $1,000
4/12/24 - Tori appeared by video, NG plea, signed no contact order (viewable at the link)
4/15/24 - $3,500 bond posted and Tori was released
Case ID HTC-24-2227 CITY DOCKET TRAFFIC/CRIMINAL

6/20/24 - Case moved to Garland Circuit Court - see Criminal Information Sheet "the Defendant broke into a black 2019 Ford Explorer belonging to JN"
7/17/24 - DEFT FAILS TO APPEAR. BENCH WARRANT ISSUED. NO BOND ON ARREST. BFH 10-15-24 AT 1:30.
Case ID 26CR-24-456 GARLAND CIRCUIT

Have you reached out to her bondsman? See documents at this link:
CRIMINAL INFORMATION

All cases search result:
I have reached out to her bondsman. He actually reached back out to me because he can’t find her.

I’ve given all the information to the police of what I know. The detective hasn’t been able to make any progress yet. All we know is the last time her car was seen was June 5th by a traffic camera. Wasn’t even able to tell who was driving the detective told me.

I'm glad to hear Ellen has a car, so much more vulnerable on foot. Do you believe she is with anyone in particular?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back