Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted to the state of Arkasas. Will let you all know as soon as I hear anything!!!

I believe it was ruled out as well - however, we're not sure it was a true test. Normally, I wouldn't be quite so pushy (though I probably would!). But the side-by-side pics and the similarities in lifestyle, names, etc. lead some of us to believe they should dig as deep as possible - i.e....DNA. We're talking about 2 ladies of the evening here. Can we really be sure LE has exhausted all avenues????

No reply from Arkansas yet.

I believe it was ruled out as well - however, we're not sure it was a true test. Normally, I wouldn't be quite so pushy (though I probably would!). But the side-by-side pics and the similarities in lifestyle, names, etc. lead some of us to believe they should dig as deep as possible - i.e....DNA. We're talking about 2 ladies of the evening here. Can we really be sure LE has exhausted all avenues????

No reply from Arkansas yet.

I understand. That makes sense. Very true that they would have put little effort into the investigation knowing their line of work! Thanks...

Just wondering if Rebecca Dunn could be a match?

The Doe Network:
Case File 1374DFNV

Dunn, circa 1979

Rebecca Jean Dunn
Missing since April 1979 from Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada.
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: March 21, 1958
Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 150 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; green eyes.
Marks, Scars: Bump on bridge of nose.
Dentals: Not available
DNA: Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Dunn was last seen in April, 1979 in Las Vegas, NV. The police knows she went missing in April 1979, but are not sure of the exact date. Foul play is suspected.

I know that the description of the UID gives an age of 18-21, but I think she's older than that.. Rebecca would have been around 32 in 1991...I think they look alot alike...what do you all think? Worth pursuing??

Thanks Princess - also the UID looks like she might have a "bump" on her nose in a couple of the pictures...

It would be great if someone could do a side by side? I don't know how....

picture.php

Let me know if you prefer a different photo for UID.

Thank you capoly...the hairline is a bit different...I don't know now that they are side by side...what do you guys think?

OMG! As soon as I clicked on the link and saw her picture, I told my husband she looked familiar..I scrolled down to read and wow this is my hometown!! SO perhaps I HAD seen her before. I was in college when she was murdered. She and I are close in age.
And I KNOW both detectives on this case personally. So if you guys have any solid leads, feel free to contact me. I can make sure it gets into the right hands.

Also I just noticed that Rebecca's description says green eyes and the UID description states blue eyes...still.....

the motel where she was murdered is a hang out for crack heads and prostitutes. Huge drug area.

Yeah - that's what I figured...and one of the reasons I thought Rebecca might be a match...she disappeared from Las Vegas and could have "worked" her way across the country - the UID had been in TX for awhile apparently...

capoly - can you do another side by side with the pic of the UID where she is smiling and has a red top?

Thanks.

capoly - can you do another side by side with the UID pic that shows her smiling with the red blouse on?
thanks.

Rebecca is too old. This girl was around 18-21 when she was murdered, which would mean she was born around 1970-1973

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18