Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't submit

I dont think Rebecca is this JD

If you look at JD's eyebrows when looking directly at her on the right side the eyebrow is higher and arched.

She has a cowlick Rebecca that is and JD doesnt

Their face shapes are also wrong JD's is longer and her chin more rounder

Sorry but I really do not think this is her

picture.php

These are physical things that do not change with time

Really? I thought they were very similar. I know that JD seems to have a longer chin but maybe it was the angle or the makeup... Hm, as for the eyebrows are we sure she isn't just arching her one eyebrow in the picture

Really? I thought they were very similar. I know that JD seems to have a longer chin but maybe it was the angle or the makeup... Hm, as for the eyebrows are we sure she isn't just arching her one eyebrow in the picture

Fwiw Imo The UID;s face is very elongated where as Rebeccas is more round even in the Bone structure

In the UID's photos her Eyebrows are 99 percent always the one arched , not plucked that way but one eyebrow higher than the other as well

Its just my opinion :)

Yes, you're right Jane In Oz. What a baffling case, with all of these pictures. Unfortunately having worked in the sex trade she may come from a dysfunctional family who never reported her missing or, the foster system who "lost track".

However, I think there is a great chance of this case being solved if the media picks it up. Has unsolved mysteries or AMW aired it, that you know of? Someone will see this picture and probably recognize a girl they used to know...

I think I am becoming obsessed with this case!

I was thinking about the Minnesota connection (Cheryl Wick) that our UID used and saw this case. There is very little information but what stood out was the eyebrows in the picture - one is arched higher than the other - granted it is the wrong side...but could the picture be flipped?

The other issue is that the dates would make Belinda around 34 in 1991, which is older than the estimates of our UID...

Sorry to make you guys look at this picture on line, but I don't know how to cut and past it....

Is this one too farfetched???? I'm just thinking what if she was kidnapped and forced into prostitution or something....

The Doe Network:
Case File 2665DFMN
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2665dfmn.html

Belinda VanLith
Missing since June 15, 1974 from Little Eagle Lake, Wright County, Minnesota
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Belinda VanLith was last seen house-sitting for a neighbour around 8 a.m. on June 15, 1974. She then disappeared from the property located on Little Eagle Lake, in Wright County, MN. Little Eagle Lake is located east of Eagle Lake in Silver Creek Township, northeast of Maple Lake.
Belinda’s family expected her to be home after a weekend of house-sitting for a neighbor in order to attend her sister’s graduation party. Belinda is described as a normal teen, who enjoyed gardening, had plenty of friends, and did a lot of baby-sitting.
Foul play is suspected.

OC lady Ive had a look and I dont believe that they are the same
The foreheads are different The actual Head shape is different , the eyes and jawline.
I don't believe that that photo would be flipped
Its a bit different to a post morten one
jmo

I say try submitting Rebecca....I see both sides and IMO I'd rather someone be ruled out definitely then constantly wondering about "maybes....."

I am just letting y'all know, that I talked to Det. Phillips, at length about this Jane Doe, she has NOT been able to interview the Stroud family in Dallas,TX, apparently this familys bible was in JDs possessions, the family will not give any info to Det. Phillips about her.... Det. Phillips sent letters & left messages with them and none have been responded to, so that's a dead-end, no help there.
Det. Phillips is going to check out Rebecca J. Dunn, though! She will get back to me with whatever she finds out, I forwarded the info to Crime Lab ME, Chris Edwards, so he'll be investigating as well..... That's as pertinent as I got, right now!

JaneinOz; Madea is slang for "Mother of the NeighborHOOD", A "Madea" keeps everyone in "line" from children to adults, that live around her "hood"..... BecBec is my nickname, the teens that worked for me started calling me that, then when the first Madea movie came out, they started calling me Madea BecBec, because even though they weren't under my employ, I still stayed in their business (just trying to make sure they stayed on track & out of trouble)... I'm not quite as crazy as Madea of moviedom, but I will get all UP in somebodys business, if I see them headed in the wrong direction! LOL!
So now ya know!!:crazy: BTW- "Madea Goes To Jail" will be in Theatres on Friday February 20,2009......

I will be back.....

Jeremiah 29:11-14

See for yourselves....
Michelle Mulcahy pic is a newer pic of her....

Ar Jane Doe, Michelle Mulcahy, Jane Doe, Belinda VanLith

Attachments

• 81UFAR5 Doe found in AR 91.jpg
    81UFAR5 Doe found in AR 91.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 102
  • mulcahy_michelle2.jpg
    mulcahy_michelle2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 81UFAR4 found in AR 91.jpg
    81UFAR4 found in AR 91.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 111
  • vanlith_belinda.jpg
    vanlith_belinda.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 72
I am just letting y'all know, that I talked to Det. Phillips, at length about this Jane Doe, she has NOT been able to interview the Stroud family in Dallas,TX, apparently this familys bible was in JDs possessions, the family will not give any info to Det. Phillips about her.... Det. Phillips sent letters & left messages with them and none have been responded to, so that's a dead-end, no help there.
Det. Phillips is going to check out Rebecca J. Dunn, though! She will get back to me with whatever she finds out, I forwarded the info to Crime Lab ME, Chris Edwards, so he'll be investigating as well..... That's as pertinent as I got, right now!

JaneinOz; Madea is slang for "Mother of the NeighborHOOD", A "Madea" keeps everyone in "line" from children to adults, that live around her "hood"..... BecBec is my nickname, the teens that worked for me started calling me that, then when the first Madea movie came out, they started calling me Madea BecBec, because even though they weren't under my employ, I still stayed in their business (just trying to make sure they stayed on track & out of trouble)... I'm not quite as crazy as Madea of moviedom, but I will get all UP in somebodys business, if I see them headed in the wrong direction! LOL!
So now ya know!!:crazy: BTW- "Madea Goes To Jail" will be in Theatres on Friday February 20,2009......

I will be back.....

Thanks for the update MBB!!! Very odd about the Stroud family. I really feel this may be the most important link to our UID! Frustrating. I'm glad they're going to take a look at Rebecca, though I don't personally feel she will be a match.

You sure do seem like a mother of the neighborhood to me. So glad to have you here! And on we go....

Thanks MBB! Love the explanation of your nickname!

Wonder why the Stroud fam is so protective of our Jane Doe...or maybe just distrustful of law enforcement?

anyway, appreciate your efforts tremendously - and thanks for the side by sides...

I will be back.....

Hi MBB thank you for taking the time to explain the reason behind your name on here..

That is just crazy that the stroud family wont open up about JD

The woman is Dead , Murdered , don't they want her family to be able to put her to rest :(

Yeah I don't get it either. It sounds like they very well could have had a bad experience with her (theft perhaps) but not wanting to help give details that could lead to her identity....I don't understand that.

Hi MBB thank you for taking the time to explain the reason behind your name on here..

That is just crazy that the stroud family wont open up about JD

The woman is Dead , Murdered , don't they want her family to be able to put her to rest :(

Well, you would think that they would want to help!
I'm thinkin' like OC Lady, they're distrustful of LE...... It could be that she told them a bunch of lies about who she was too, so they may just feel they have nothing to contribute. There was mention that JD was a stripper, prostitute & thief (stolen identities,checks & property) so they may have been victims of JD's and don't want to help in any way.... Now, if it were me that became involved with this gal, I would still respond to any questions the LE had, no matter what, nobody should be unidentified & you just never know what might turn out to be important! I am very disappointed, they wouldn't, at least, have said when she came & went.....
I just have a hunch, like alot of y'all that this JD was in foster care or something, before she ran away or became a prostitute/stripper, because apparently she was at a very young age when she entered this lifestyle.
May be that she was abducted as a child, molested and this is all that she knew....
If she was kidnapped very young, that is going to be extemely difficult to figure out, sometimes those age progressed pics look nothing like them, when they are found. This scenario could also explain the lack of pics as a child, JD sure had alot of pics of herself, that she kept... I think very very young might be where we need to look, while we are waiting....

:waitasec:Off this JD, but was wondering, about Michelle Mulcahy, that newer pic looks like one that I saw on a poster that LE put out on Bradford or the other photographer, mmmm....what was his name? I'm gonna sleuth that a bit...

I most certainly will be back!!

Found it..... Christopher Wilder & William Bradford.... Both dead!

I'll be back, I'm gonna look at all those photos......

Just thought I would post again to move this up...still wondering what you all think about Michelle Mulcahy...and what "Fingerprints Available" means...

also, does anyone think Rebecca Dunn is worth pursuing at all?

I guess I am worried about not doing this "right" and appearing foolish to LE - or even worse, wasting their time...

I wish we had a list of rule outs on this Jane Doe...is her information in CODIS and AFIS?

Just in case no one has addressed the "Fingerprints Available"-typically it means there is a fingerprint card, but no record in a database like AFIS.

OC LADY; Great timing on that post! I had this on my calendar to send an email to both Det. Phillips and Mr. Edwards (AR CMEI) tomorrow! I decided to just to do it this evening, so maybe I will hear back before the week is done.

In the meantime, I have been looking at non-family abductions of females younger than 13, hoping to come across someone that could be her, I have found 2.... I'll wait and post those after I hear from the Detective or the Chief Medical Examiner on Ms. Dunn!
Something that really has me frustrated, is the Jane Doe using Ms. Wicks name, she even had a SS number in that name, her home phone number and everything. It had to be that Jane Doe knew her from somewhere, but the Detective says, Ms. Wick did not recognize her at all. Now, she did work at a KFC in Dallas (that was traced by false SS number Jane Doe had) the manager recognized her as Cheryl Wick! Apparently, this was the only honest job (as Ms. Wick) that they have been able to find for JD.
I also did some checking on Ms. Wick, seems the daughter is a few years younger than Jane Doe, plus Ms. Wick did (possibly still does) quite alot of charity work, fundraisers for homeless people, at risk children, etc. and so does her daughter, the daughter just graduated college. So, I suppose that during one of these events, Jane Doe could've been one of the people that Ms. Wick helped or gave out information to, in hopes of getting her settled or something, IDK. If that's the case, she very well could've been in the "system" in Minnesota, and for unknown reasons fell through the cracks.
Or Jane Doe may have traveled through there and spotted one of the many newspaper articles about Cheryl Wick, looked up her name in the phone book, maybe she was gonna ask her for help, then just used that as her identity whenever she arrived in Texas..... Very many twists and turns for this Jane Doe, the saddest part, is everyone that recognizes her face, knows her by a different name, even the boyfriend/pimp that shot and killed her. Strange, to say the least and it makes you wonder about her childhood and how bad it must've been, seems intolerably sad to me!
I'll let you all know as soon as I know something!

I wouldn't submit

I dont think Rebecca is this JD

If you look at JD's eyebrows when looking directly at her on the right side the eyebrow is higher and arched.

She has a cowlick Rebecca that is and JD doesnt

Their face shapes are also wrong JD's is longer and her chin more rounder

Sorry but I really do not think this is her

picture.php

These are physical things that do not change with time

ITA, and I think we have been through this...just going by memory. They don't call me Dory fer nothin.

Did we get a complete list of 'already ruled out' from LE working this? R Dunn is ringing a bell....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61