AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly , I can just about agree that James is not lying about the fact her family knows and wants no part of it, I don't think she will ever be a match to anyone reported.

I dont know if this was already posted but Here are more pictures of Jane Doe.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

In these photos particularly, she looks so familiar to me. She looks just like the women on my father's side of the family. In the second picture, she looks just like my paternal aunt (who is alive) did at the time, and even today but older. The women from that side are also very tall and skinny; my aunt is 5'9 or 5'10 (I didn't get the tall and skinny gene, though, lol). I'm honestly wondering if she might be a cousin or something similar, to my father. His family has tons of mental illness, and nearly all of them are unstable. His family was (and is) scattered in California, and across the West Coast. OT, but his family has had lots of really weird incidents. An uncle of his went missing on a fishing trip; they went to file a MP report and got rejected. They thought he'd been murdered, or got swept in the current, or something similar. He simply came back, alive and healthy, over a decade later. I have to say this will almost certainly lead into a dead end, but what the heck, right?

I'll have to do some sleuthing to find out more about them. Also, I agree with carbuff that she looks much older in these photos. In her early-mid 30s, maybe.

could this be Eldorado jane doe wonder if her height is right there was a brown plymouth horizon stolen the night she went missing , jane doe was seen in a brow car .being mildly disable could this account for her actions,just a thought and her hair is strawberry blond i from som picks she could defiite have similar features shes fore minnesota connection to cheyl wicks

View attachment 95613 http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2460dfmn.html

ίηϯεɾεςϯίηɡ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted on the Lakeview TX Jane Doe site that there are so many similarities between these two cases that I wonder if they're related. Their ages, their height and their locations, least of all identity theft, are similar.

I posted on the Lakeview TX Jane Doe site that there are so many similarities between these two cases that I wonder if they're related. Their ages, their height and their locations, least of all identity theft, are similar.
Do you have a link to the Lakeview site please?

ETA: nevermind, just saw your post on the other thread. You mean Longview right? The Lori Erica Ruff/Kennedy Doe? It was briefly discussed on that thread a couple of months back and I don't think anyone could see any links jumping out other than the timeframes being similar. Agree, they were both tall women. I think if anything it shows that it was pretty easy back then to live under an assumed identity. Always open to more theories though, both cases drive me nuts!

Do you have a link to the Lakeview site please?

ETA: nevermind, just saw your post on the other thread. You mean Longview right? The Lori Erica Ruff/Kennedy Doe? It was briefly discussed on that thread a couple of months back and I don't think anyone could see any links jumping out other than the timeframes being similar. Agree, they were both tall women. I think if anything it shows that it was pretty easy back then to live under an assumed identity. Always open to more theories though, both cases drive me nuts!

Yep, I goofed on the name. Sorry. I think a connection is worth looking into. Maybe they got hooked up with the IDs by the same person, organization?

Yep, I goofed on the name. Sorry. I think a connection is worth looking into. Maybe they got hooked up with the IDs by the same person, organization?
That's a good point that they could have used the same networks to change IDs and so on.

Another thing that strikes me as similar is their ages in the 90s. They both claim to be in their 20s, but without make up they look older. Longview JD looks like she had a bad nose job.

I submitted her but because of the moles they said they wouldn't look into it

Not sure if someone already submitted Cathy A. Smith (NamUs MP # 23402) for a potential match, so I sent something off to NamUs to get a rule out, if nothing else. I didn't see her on the list. Weight and height match. She's a tad older, but to me, this JD looks older than her purported age. I see a very strong resemblance. The nose seems a little off, however, this JD suffered a lot of injuries, according to what I've read, so perhaps that included damage to her face and nose.
I also couldn't find a doe, Charley or WS page for Cathy. She was added to NamUs in 2014. She has fingerprints but they don't appear to be in AFIS. That makes me wonder if she had troubles with the law at some point? Not sure.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23402/0
attachment.php

Attachments

• El Dorado-Cathy Smith Comparison.jpg
    El Dorado-Cathy Smith Comparison.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 330
I have been lurking on web sleuths for a while now but this is my first real post. For some reason this girl looks very familiar to me and I cannot figure out why. I have been looking at tons of missing persons report and have not had much luck as it seems like most of the possibles have already been submitted and ruled out. While digging thru newspaper archives I came across 3 different missing teens that I cannot find on doe network, charley project or Namus. The only reference I can locate is what is in the articles. I am posting the articles below in case someone can maybe dig up more info. that has better sleuthing skills than I. One of the girls was listed as 5'8" at the age of 15. Possible she was taller than thought when she went missing? Or maybe she grew a little more? The other girl was listed as 5' 6". I thought it couldn't hurt to throw out the possiblity since this Jane Doe is going on so long without having a name. https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=86kFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1156,1013483&hl=en.

This girl reported missing says nothing about her eye color or height, but she does have blonde hair. https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=1akFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2578,8840881&hl=en

If anyone finds more info. even if it does not look like a possibility for this Jane Doe I would love to know what you have found!

I have been lurking on web sleuths for a while now but this is my first real post. For some reason this girl looks very familiar to me and I cannot figure out why. I have been looking at tons of missing persons report and have not had much luck as it seems like most of the possibles have already been submitted and ruled out. While digging thru newspaper archives I came across 3 different missing teens that I cannot find on doe network, charley project or Namus. The only reference I can locate is what is in the articles. I am posting the articles below in case someone can maybe dig up more info. that has better sleuthing skills than I. One of the girls was listed as 5'8" at the age of 15. Possible she was taller than thought when she went missing? Or maybe she grew a little more? The other girl was listed as 5' 6". I thought it couldn't hurt to throw out the possiblity since this Jane Doe is going on so long without having a name. https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=86kFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1156,1013483&hl=en.

This girl reported missing says nothing about her eye color or height, but she does have blonde hair. https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=1akFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2578,8840881&hl=en

If anyone finds more info. even if it does not look like a possibility for this Jane Doe I would love to know what you have found!
these look like interesting finds. I'll do some research and see if I can find anything further on them.

these look like interesting finds. I'll do some research and see if I can find anything further on them.
Renee Ratliff is alive and well on social media. Will keep looking for the others.

Anyone have an ancestry account? There is info on a Beth Welch of Sumter - could check if she's still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3