AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly.EDJD seemed to belooking for love and held on to it at any cost, its all she probably knew if inded shes jacky , being 13 and afraid and being plunged into that life.

I'm not familiar with the Leslie sisters' case. Their Doenet etc. doesn't say anything about anybody dying in childbirth??? I'm confused.

I'm not familiar with the Leslie sisters' case. Their Doenet etc. doesn't say anything about anybody dying in childbirth??? I'm confused.
EDJD' killer James has made ramblings about sisters and possible on dying during child birth... so the opinion i made was that IF Jackie Leslie is EDJD it could be possible that her sister Cynthia was taken as well but at some point in time she died during childbirth.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I see it also says she had to children that she left with someone in texas , he also said she was taken at a young age so who ever She is there are kids out there belonging to her. The kidswere apparently born after she was taken.

McAlphin called me on a cellphone someone smuggled into the prison and let him borrow. He mostly rambled and it was difficult to hear him, as he was whispering the entire time, but he is now claiming EDJD said she was originally from Oklahoma and later Florida. He also said her children were very young at the time. Obviously, this should all be taken with a grain of salt.

Diane,

The date of disappearance and the age the girls would have been at time of discovery of the Jane Doe don't work. Plus, one of the girls' hair color was wrong. Also both missing girls had moles. The victim did not have a mole.

Both missing sisters are an unlikely match -- our team does not feel comfortable sending this into LE. If you believe that there are more circumstances or other information that we don't know that can be taken into consideration then we will revisit the potential match.

As of now, we do not believe LE will take this as a match. This is in reference to Jackie Leslie.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Roberts
Deputy Director

If anyone know a way to take this farther be my guest....

EDJD' killer James has made ramblings about sisters and possible on dying during child birth... so the opinion i made was that IF Jackie Leslie is EDJD it could be possible that her sister Cynthia was taken as well but at some point in time she died during childbirth.

Oh, I thought that was about the three girls missing from Ft. Worth who were like sisters.

Diane,

The date of disappearance and the age the girls would have been at time of discovery of the Jane Doe don't work. Plus, one of the girls' hair color was wrong. Also both missing girls had moles. The victim did not have a mole.

Both missing sisters are an unlikely match -- our team does not feel comfortable sending this into LE. If you believe that there are more circumstances or other information that we don't know that can be taken into consideration then we will revisit the potential match.

As of now, we do not believe LE will take this as a match. This is in reference to Jackie Leslie.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Roberts
Deputy Director
Sigh... i really thought we were on to something.
Why doesn't it work though?

It could be taken directly to LE. It doesn't have to go through Doenetwork.

I've been submitting matches for awhile and i'm good at arguing may case , i'm not sure what it is i missed but if someone could help me get this out here , please do so , i'm not looking for notches in y belt ,lol ... just love to see a family get closer,

Carbuff can you help get this looked at, i dont know all the right connections and im sure there are people here that may...

Diane,

Thank you,
Elizabeth Roberts
Deputy Director

There is not one thing on Elizabeth's list here that could not be easily explained her hair was bleached of course its wrong and I have had several moles removed , I even had a friend on Medicaid get some removed (at no cost) the height and sister do bother me though! but nothing mentioned above should make it a ruleout!

The match should definitely be reported. The last time i reported a match, I sent it to both the NamUs contacts, (the missing person and the unidentified person) Jackie Leslie's regional admin is the NCMEC.

I'm surprised those were the rejection reasons. Moles can even change if you get a pimple underneath and pick too much (sorry to be gross).

There is not one thing on Elizabeth's list here that could not be easily explained her hair was bleached of course its wrong and I have had several moles removed , I even had a friend on Medicaid get some removed (at no cost) the height and sister do bother me though! but nothing mentioned above should make it a ruleout!

Even the sister can be accounted for. If the girls ran away into a life of prostitution et cetera, they could easily have lost track of each other, and Jackie especially was young enough that she could have wound up in foster care or something where there was another family she thought of as hers.

That's assuming you believe James. I don't think I do. I think he just likes to be in control, and every time it looks like he might be losing it, he comes up with another tidbit that might or might not have any bearing on reality.

And then there's the whole dimension of whether she told him the truth in the first place...

Even the sister can be accounted for. If the girls ran away into a life of prostitution et cetera, they could easily have lost track of each other, and Jackie especially was young enough that she could have wound up in foster care or something where there was another family she thought of as hers.

That's assuming you believe James. I don't think I do. I think he just likes to be in control, and every time it looks like he might be losing it, he comes up with another tidbit that might or might not have any bearing on reality.

And then there's the whole dimension of whether she told him the truth in the first place...

I did contact her again this is what i said and this was her reply

.5 foot 4 at 13 she would have growm=n a few inches and here hight has been stated other wise at 5ft 5 so she would have been around her highest age and i think this warrant a dna comparison
and Jane doe was said to be as high as 30 and thats how old jackie would have been when EDJD died
FRI 3:53PM

The height is not a factor. The age and the moles are the determining factors that our experienced LE team does not believe this would be a good match. We rarely make this decision.

We came to this conclusion as the unidentified Jane Doe was found deceased in 1991 and estimate age at the time of death (1991) was 20 to 30 years of age.

In 1991, the girls respectively would have been 30 and 32. So while they come in at the top of that age range; the other factor is that of the missing moles. Both girls had moles.

If, and only if, the girls were still alive in 1991 and now located in another state (which can happen). we still are left with the fact the unidentified girl did not have any moles.

Here's what we can do. Our team can call LE and verify completely that the Jane Doe did not have any moles. If that's case, that's best we can do as they'd be ruled out. But if inconclusive or they are not sure, we'll submit. Cause we do believe anything can be possible.

Rebel J Morris
Executive Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members