AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked authorities that question and was told no evidence of a C-section was found. However, no determination was made as to natural childbirth. Unfortunately, her remains have since been cremated, so there is no way to go back and check.

david i submitted apossible match for EDJD a couple of weaks ago , Would you mind if i shared it here to get your opinion?

Porchlight entry: http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?showtopic=7510
Doenet: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/95dfaz.html
Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6871/6/

Charley is still down.

Jackie would have been about 30 in 1991, way off the top end of most estimates (though Namus does say 20-30).

James says she was 2 years older than him , I am positive he is correct I figured her for my age maybe a year or 2 older I was born in 65, 30 isn't over the top in my opinion it about spot on!

James says she was 2 years older than him , I am positive he is correct I figured her for my age maybe a year or 2 older I was born in 65, 30 isn't over the top in my opinion it about spot on!

I put one of Jackie's photos beside the victim's PM and the resemblance was beyond startling.

Do you think it could be her?

I put one of Jackie's photos beside the victim's PM and the resemblance was beyond startling.

Do you think it could be her?

Actually, yes it could be , I would be willing to bet just about anything that she was older I have always thought she was way older than their estimates. There is no way she was younger than me!

the thing about Jackie .....her sister , that part doesn't work for me and the FT. Worth connection I really think there was something to the name James gave, but that is pretty uncanny how close it is , have we looked to see if namus has both mit DNA ?

Would love to get Carl's take on this potential match! Great work - the resemblance is amazing.

I thought when i looked at most of her pics she was older . late 20s too.i remember me at that age and my daughter too, i also thought maybe her sister may be Flek but they dont look anything alike.

the thing about Jackie .....her sister , that part doesn't work for me and the FT. Worth connection I really think there was something to the name James gave, but that is pretty uncanny how close it is , have we looked to see if namus has both mit DNA ?

Could you refresh my memory about the Ft. Worth connection and the name James gave? Thanks.

And yeah, I always thought she looked quite a bit older than a teenager, though I'm not sure I'd have said as old as 30.

I believe they were taken for the sole purpose for sex Trafficing and he did say one of the girls did die giving birth , possibility that coul have been Jackie sister Cynthia Leslie

sorry could get charley project to work
http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/601799/2View attachment 91201

Also had someone do facial recognition 84/100 and it says its the same person.

I agree. I think this is a viable lead for sure! Jackie looks very much like our JD, I see the freckles, the long nose, etc. The height is off, Jackie was 5'3 when she went missing, but she could have grown more, she was only 13 then....

This missing story of jackie and Cynthia, also to me, fits with what James said about if he reveiled who JD was, there would be solving of other cold cases... Maybe he doesn't want another murder charge, maybe he knows what happened to Cynthia (died giving birth, died in other ways) and he doesn't want to give up who JD was, cause he may be facing a **** ton of questions about Cynthia....
Also, if Jackie is our JD, maybe the guilt of loosing Cynthia plus all the pimp brain washing over the years kept her where she was, she had no desire to go back to her family and say, yes I am a prostitute and Cynthia died, and I kept on keeping on... Also, we know from JD's diaries that she seemed very immature, IMO, a girl stops growing emotionally when she is put into a life of prostitution and probably drugs... So to me, its 100% possible JD was 30 and acted like she was 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman